ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Peyton Manning says he will have MRI on Monday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278474)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-11-2013 01:02 PM

Good. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

T-post Tom 11-11-2013 01:07 PM

I am predicting that Sutton will unleash blitz packages unseen in previous games. Fivehead will be in a fetal position crying for a Colts' uniform prior to leaving the game with a broken vag. Chiefs win 24-17.

allen_kcCard 11-11-2013 01:15 PM

I want them to show blitz a lot, and only bring it a handful of times. Front 4 should be able to get to him against that line, especially if they are keying on blitzes that are shown but not brought to keep him from hitting hot routes.

doomy3 11-11-2013 01:17 PM

Peyton will eat a blitz alive. We have to get pressure with our front 4. Blitzing will spell big trouble for us.

Bowser 11-11-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10178098)
Peyton will eat a blitz alive. We have to get pressure with our front 4. Blitzing will spell big trouble for us.

Only if we're stuck in a zone behind the blitz. We have to play man press on all of their receivers.

Red Dawg 11-11-2013 01:24 PM

Stop those damn screens. His ass is gimpy and unable to zip it down field. Last night he screened passed a lot.

Fat Elvis 11-11-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10178123)
Only if we're stuck in a zone behind the blitz. We have to play man press on all of their receivers.

Punch Peyton in the mouth. Punch the donkey recievers in the mouth. Do that and good things will happen for the Chiefs.

Skyy God 11-11-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10178048)
First time I've heard it called a "high" ankle sprain.

Then you don't pay the slightest bit of attention to injuries.

kepp 11-11-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10178140)
Punch Peyton in the mouth. Punch the donkey recievers in the mouth. Do that and good things will happen for the Chiefs.

I agree. We have to come out swinging in this game, not sitting back on our heels.

RINGLEADER 11-11-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Whenever the Chargers did an overload blitz Manning always went to that side. Risky, but would love to see us crash the Safety down on those WR screens he likes to throw.

Truthfully, though, I think this game is all about hat-on-hat and using DJ to obliterate Knowshon. If Knowshon doesn't get the ball you run DJ straight at Manning up the middle.

Key to this working is pressure up front and coverage. You get more coverage sacks against Manning than blitz sacks but it will come down to who wins their individual battles.

ptlyon 11-11-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 10178161)
I agree. We have to come out swinging in this game, not sitting back on our heels.

Like we have the LAST FOUR ****IN WEEKS! :cuss:

Otter 11-11-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 10178072)
I am predicting that Sutton will unleash blitz packages unseen in previous games. Fivehead will be in a fetal position crying for a Colts' uniform prior to leaving the game with a broken vag. Chiefs win 24-17.

This. Five head. Down! Tamba rapes!!

BigMeatballDave 11-11-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10178048)
First time I've heard it called a "high" ankle sprain.

You've never heard of a high ankle sprain?

notorious 11-11-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

We are ****ed, then.

Beef Supreme 11-11-2013 01:53 PM

New drinking game: Watch the NFL channel for an hour and take a shot every time they say Peyton Manning.

Dayze 11-11-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 10178223)
New drinking game: Watch the NFL channel for an hour and take a shot every time they say Peyton Manning.

I don't feel like Alcohol poisoning.

Frazod 11-11-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10178205)
We are ****ed, then.

Not if hit him hard early. Worth a couple of PFs, IMO.

notorious 11-11-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10178231)

With that said, we will get pressure on him with the blitz.

All blitz's aren't the same.

And yes, PF's are 100% acceptable. Like I said before, they are going to throw the flag for breathing on Peyton, so we might as well Tee off on his head like Tiger tee's off on a drive and get our money's worth.

notorious 11-11-2013 02:01 PM

I would also tell the Dbacks to hit Decker as hard as they ****ing can if they try a pick.

Halfcan 11-11-2013 02:08 PM

I did predict an injury to manning-wow my Mojo is strong!

warrior 11-11-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10178231)

:thumb:

I guess it's true great minds think a like.

Strongside 11-11-2013 02:21 PM

Peyton on Sunday, 3rd quarter:

http://i.imgur.com/uNYnN8C.jpg

loochy 11-11-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 10178223)

does it have to be "Peyton Manning" all together?

what about "Peyton" or "Manning" or "little bitch"?

jettio 11-11-2013 02:24 PM

This 2013 Chiefs team does not cheap shot opponents.

I think this could be the most elite defense in NFL history that does not do any of that extracurricular stuff to intimidate the other team.

I doubt the Chiefs would get out of character just because it is a big game. They are getting plenty of sacks and turnovers playing clean. It would be a panic move to start playing dirty and I do not see that happening.

Pablo 11-11-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10178237)
With that said, we will get pressure on him with the blitz.

All blitz's aren't the same.

And yes, PF's are 100% acceptable. Like I said before, they are going to throw the flag for breathing on Peyton, so we might as well Tee off on his head like Tiger tee's off on a drive and get our money's worth.

Agreed.

It doesn't matter if he gets checked under the chin or gets a fingernail dragged across his arm; Manning is going to whine and look for flags.

May as well make them count.

Dayze 11-11-2013 02:29 PM

I still hope there's revenge coming for the ****ing Tebow 2 completion game that we lost at Arrowhead.

loochy 11-11-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 10178302)
This 2013 Chiefs team does not cheap shot opponents.

I think this could be the most elite defense in NFL history that does not do any of that extracurricular stuff to intimidate the other team.

I doubt the Chiefs would get out of character just because it is a big game. They are getting plenty of sacks and turnovers playing clean. It would be a panic move to start playing dirty and I do not see that happening.

yeah, but they will draw penalties for playing clean too

Pablo 11-11-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10178321)

This.

The defense will absolutely not be allowed to play through the whistle with Manning back there. Any time they so much as smack his thigh he'll throw his hands up for a flag.

Pablo 11-11-2013 02:36 PM

And I'm not normally one to say shit about reffing.

This Broncos team is just an exceptionally whiny bunch of douche bags. And they'll be very frustrated with the style of defense the Chiefs play.

I expect a lot of grumpy grown men faces out there Sunday night. A whole lot of flailing of arms and gnashing of teeth.

GloryDayz 11-11-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamBATMAN (Post 10177914)
I have been reading the Mange this morning - and I feel a sense of reality starting to set in over there. With their fearless leader in question - they are starting to questions their offensive line, and the toll the hits are having on PM. Doubt is starting to creep in over there....Even if PM plays they are still concerned about the hits he will receive this week. I have watched them the past two weeks predict 20 point wins against an overated defense and nonexistent offense. On the flipside I see a resurgance of optimism on this site with the possibility of winning this week growing with each day. I have to admit that I try not get to excited - its just the abuse I have been delt by this team, BUT....I feel something different....I feel like it was meant to be this season. We won't win style points Sunday, we wont put up 30+ points and wow america with Alex Smith's arm, but I think we will control this game.

If we hold Denver under 24.....we win.

The Mange is amazing in ONE way, it's AMAZING that you can get that many gay men in one room... Nothing over there but non-football ****tards loving on a team that they know lives and dies with the health of one, and only ONE, other ****tard.

Like I said, that's a lot of gay to put in one place!

Kaylore 11-11-2013 02:45 PM

Looks like Manning finally broke the curse and your "awesome" will defense won't get to face an undrafted rookie free agent starting in his first game or a third string player who has taken no reps all year, but indeed a HOF QB putting up the best numbers of his career. Will he be gimpy? Probably, but he's been gimpy for the past five games and is still on pace to shatter the passing record.

It's interesting to see what has been proposed in this thread. Most of it has been classless stuff like "break his legs for the division" and others have actually suggested real tactics outside of thugish behavior like "blitzing a ton!!! ZOMG!"

Reid is too classy of a coach to advocate what many hope in just going for a spear to the knee for the sake of the division. Blitzing Manning basically is asking to lose. He's historically one of the best QB's against the blitz. And this year he's put up amazing numbers against any blitzing.

Beating Manning means getting pressure with your front four and sound tackling to eliminate YAC. If you do that and get some hits you can beat him. If you sack Manning, he'll probably fumble the ball and you'll probably get it. We have the worst sack to fumble ratio in the NFL and never recover our own fumbles. I keep waiting for that to change, but it has not.

Even on a bad day our offense will put up 28 points. Can you do that? Is there enough dump offs to Charles and third down passes to Avery to net 28? Can your defense and special teams get 21 points for you, so your 1 TD a game average QB can just keep on keepin' on?

I don't think so. But that's why they play the games. It will come down to turnovers. If we turn the ball over like we have most of the year, and the Chiefs protect the ball as they have, you guys have a shot. But at I think we'll be ready and we'll destroy for all to see on glorious national TV and your team who has played the worst teams in their worst condition will be exposed as frauds. :)

Pablo 11-11-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178362)
Looks like Manning finally broke the curse and your "awesome" will defense won't get to face an undrafted rookie free agent starting in his first game or a third string player who has taken no reps all year, but indeed a HOF QB putting up the best numbers of his career. Will he be gimpy? Probably, but he's been gimpy for the past five games and is still on pace to shatter the passing record.

It's interesting to see what has been proposed in this thread. Most of it has been classless stuff like "break his legs for the division" and others have actually suggested real tactics outside of thugish behavior like "blitzing a ton!!! ZOMG!"

Reid is too classy of a coach to advocate what many hope in just going for a spear to the knee for the sake of the division. Blitzing Manning basically is asking to lose. He's historically one of the best QB's against the blitz. And this year he's put up amazing numbers against any blitzing.

Beating Manning means getting pressure with your front four and sound tackling to eliminate YAC. If you do that and get some hits you can beat him. If you sack Manning, he'll probably fumble the ball and you'll probably get it. We have the worst sack to fumble ratio in the NFL and never recover our own fumbles. I keep waiting for that to change, but it has not.

Even on a bad day our offense will put up 28 points. Can you do that? Is there enough dump offs to Charles and third down passes to Avery to net 28? Can your defense and special teams get 21 points for you, so your 1 TD a game average QB can just keep on keepin' on?

I don't think so. But that's why they play the games. It will come down to turnovers. If we turn the ball over like we have most of the year, and the Chiefs protect the ball as they have, you guys have a shot. But at I think we'll be ready and we'll destroy for all to see on glorious national TV and your team who has played the worst teams in their worst condition will be exposed as frauds. :)

Here's one of those you were talking about GD.

Sorter 11-11-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 10178072)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...Psycho-package

While Sutton's not a LeBeau disciple, it wouldn't surprise me to see a variant of this.

Bowser 11-11-2013 02:49 PM

You're a smart guy, Kaylore. Remind us again what the combined win/loss records of the eight teams you've beaten is, and what were the defensive rankings of those said teams?

Kaylore 11-11-2013 02:49 PM

Yeah whoever sad the Mane is "worried" about the team is lying. There are posters over there that think we should play Brock Osweiller simply because we won't need Manning. Bronco fans have been looking forward to this game all season. They really want to show who're the real kings of the NFL.

If anything, it's Chief fans that are worried and pretty much have written this game off as a loss.

Kaylore 11-11-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10178367)
You're a smart guy, Kaylore. Remind us again what the combined win/loss records of the eight teams you've beaten is, and what were the defensive rankings of those said teams?

We haven't had the fortune of guys muffing punts with no pressure or opponents throwing a pick six on the one yard line. You guys have had a horseshoe crammed up your asses all year. I think we're the ones who finally remove it.

Bowser 11-11-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178368)
Yeah whoever sad the Mane is "worried" about the team is lying. There are posters over there that think we should play Brock Osweiller simply because we won't need Manning. Bronco fans have been looking forward to this game all season. They really want to show who're the real kings of the NFL.

If anything, it's Chief fans that are worried and pretty much have written this game off as a loss.

Haha, that's awesome. We ALWAYS write off games as losses in Denver, it's just the way that goes. Hell, everyone in the league has already chalked this up as a loss for KC.

The pressure is squarely on the shoulders of your dinged up QB, not us.

Kaylore 11-11-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10178353)
The Mange is amazing in ONE way, it's AMAZING that you can get that many gay men in one room... Nothing over there but non-football ****tards loving on a team that they know lives and dies with the health of one, and only ONE, other ****tard.

Like I said, that's a lot of gay to put in one place!

Yeah, we won the division with Tim Tebow at QB. I think he completed 2 of 7 passes to beat you guys in KC, actually. So this idea that the entire team without Manning would be winless is crap. Our linebacking corps is outstanding. Our secondary is at least second best in the NFL. Our receivers are outstanding. Don't confuse our team having a good QB with everyone else sucking just because your QB sucks and the rest of your team is good.

Bowser 11-11-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178370)
We haven't had the fortune of guys muffing punts with no pressure or opponents throwing a pick six on the one yard line. You guys have had a horseshoe crammed up your asses all year. I think we're the ones who finally remove it.

Wrong answer. The answer we were looking for was "we haven't played anyone worth a shit yet either".

And don't be mad at us if we take advantage of our opportunities.

Kaylore 11-11-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10178371)
Haha, that's awesome. We ALWAYS write off games as losses in Denver, it's just the way that goes. Hell, everyone in the league has already chalked this up as a loss for KC.

The pressure is squarely on the shoulders of your dinged up QB, not us.

Yeah I could see us losing in KC. We usually split with a few exceptions. Regardless, Bronco fans know we play you well in Denver too. But whatever whose-his-butt posted about the Mane second guessing the entire team is complete horse crap. People were more worried about the Charger game as a trap game since it was a road game and the players might be looking past them.

But Manning plays very well in prime time and even better on SNF. I'm not sure he's ever lost at home on SNF. And the Broncos usually play the Chiefs well at home. Reid is 13-1 coming off a bye, but 10 of those games were at home. It will be interesting for sure.

loochy 11-11-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaylore (Post 10178378)
I like men.

Well good for you.

MagicHef 11-11-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10178321)

You guys are hilarious. Do you know how many penalties SD's defense had?

One. It was for lining up in the neutral zone.

Bewbies 11-11-2013 03:04 PM

Denver's tears are going to taste delicious. Everyone thinks it's offense that wins the big games...

ModSocks 11-11-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10178415)

San Diego doesn't have a defense. That was one of the worst secondaries in the league.

The donkey's haven't played a legit defense all season.

Sorter 11-11-2013 03:04 PM

I think it's somewhat interesting that none of the Broncos fans want to mention the most similar game to this one IMO, which is the Colts loss the Jets in the playoffs.

Obviously there are personnel differences from both sides but to me, that game seems like the closest indicator to what this game will be like.

loochy 11-11-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10178415)

i promise you that this game will see at least 2 highly questionable roughing the passer calls against the chiefs d

GloryDayz 11-11-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178362)

In the mean time Del Rio is reteaching the time-honored tradition of the cut block. Talk about classless! Oh, and has Denver's latest cheating trick been figured out (yet)? Yeah, really classy! Aren't you late for banning somebody back on the Mange or something? You dick-lip pussy!

As for breaking his leg, yeah, like Brady, after watching that ****trak cry to/at the officials for the balance of a decade+ I'm good with the league doing whatever it takes to get less gay QBs into the system. I don't care how good they are, part of their "awesomeness" is attributable to the league sucking up to them 24x7, bending the rules for them, and looking away as their team gang-rapes the rulebook. We all know they'd be good anyway, but the league is out there to make sure they succeed and that sucks if your team isn't getting that kind of love because of a personality!

Oh, and your boy is a bundle of sticks-ass sissy!

And last, the league has determined that the hit was legal (even by their pussy-ass standards). So shove that in your AIDS pipe and smoke it asshole!

Strongside 11-11-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

You have my permission to join Broncofan7 in the Ass violation room. It's three doors down, on your right. Please mop up when you're finished.

There will be a strange looking man in the corner filming. His name is BlackBob. Pay him no mind.

keg in kc 11-11-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178370)

What's with these guys and their obsession with our asses? NTTAWWT.

GloryDayz 11-11-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 10178394)
Yeah I could see us losing in KC. We usually split with a few exceptions. Regardless, Bronco fans know we play you well in Denver too. But whatever whose-his-butt posted about the Mane second guessing the entire team is complete horse crap. People were more worried about the Charger game as a trap game since it was a road game and the players might be looking past them.

But Manning plays very well in prime time and even better on SNF. I'm not sure he's ever lost at home on SNF. And the Broncos usually play the Chiefs well at home. Reid is 13-1 coming off a bye, but 10 of those games were at home. It will be interesting for sure.

I'll bet it was you shitlips!

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

We have? You are one dumbsomebitch

MagicHef 11-11-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10178429)
I think it's somewhat interesting that none of the Broncos fans want to mention the most similar game to this one IMO, which is the Colts loss the Jets in the playoffs.

Obviously there are personnel differences from both sides but to me, that game seems like the closest indicator to what this game will be like.

Why that one, and not the Colts' win over the Jets in 2010?

Oh, never mind. I know why.

Strongside 11-11-2013 03:09 PM

This place is classic today...I can only expect more as the week continues.

Stay Gold, ChiefsPlanet.

Do it for Johnny, maaan.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10178444)

Don't you have YPC stats to pour over?

Pablo 11-11-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10178439)
I'll bet it was you shitlips!

Shitlips.

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:13 PM

The magic that floats those wounded ducks to the receivers hands is mind boggling though

Sorter 11-11-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10178444)

I think both are probably the closest examples of what this game is going to look like, especially as far as KC is concerned (similar limitations/concerns with Sanchez and Smith, same defense albeit different/improved personnel at different areas, etc.).

I think this is a game where the winner at best scores 27 and more likely scores 23.

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10178431)
i promise you that this game will see at least 2 highly questionable roughing the passer calls against the chiefs d

here is what will happen; we'll get a 'sorry, we ****ed up' letter after a bullshit, game altering call.

KCUnited 11-11-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Don't forget DPI.

mdchiefsfan 11-11-2013 03:15 PM

The intensity has really ramped up around here after yesterday. I love it.

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10178445)
This place is classic today...I can only expect more as the week continues.

Stay Gold, ChiefsPlanet.

Do it for Johnny, maaan.

Don't....don't get wise man.
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/houstoned/dillonmatt.jpg

Easy 6 11-11-2013 03:20 PM

Count me in the group that wouldn't mind if he didn't play, i want that win in Denver, then he can play us in the friendly confines of Arrowhead.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:21 PM

Over/Under on Lil Richard playings in Pile High?

BIG_DADDY 11-11-2013 03:23 PM

I don't believe anything that comes out of pile high.

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:23 PM

do they really play Little Richard songs after TDs?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10178493)
do they really play Little Richard songs after TDs?

Yup Every damn time

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10178495)
Yup Every damn time

which one? LMAO
I never thought something could supersede the "IN-COM-PLETE" chant on the gayness meter....

MagicHef 11-11-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

You know how many times roughing the passer has been called against Denver's opponents this season?

Zero.

I hope you guys get like 10 though, with how much you're whining about it.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10178496)
which one? LMAO
I never thought something could supersede the "IN-COM-PLETE" chant on the gayness meter....

Shout. It's like a concert too. Those rat tail bastards love it.

Strongside 11-11-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10178477)

FYP

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:27 PM

LMAO....holy shit.

It makes the IN-COM-PLETE thing look like a Slayer concert

Dayze 11-11-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10178501)
FYP

LMAO LMAO

ptlyon 11-11-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10178469)
The insanity has really ramped up around here after yesterday. I love it.

FYP

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10178503)
LMAO....holy shit.

It makes the IN-COM-PLETE thing look like a Slayer concert

The sad part is, I think they stole it from the Browns.

ptlyon 11-11-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10178461)
here is what will happen; we'll get a 'sorry, we ****ed up' letter after a bullshit, game altering call.

Where have we seen this before???

FlaChief58 11-11-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Manning chokes in big games (see Indy). This is the biggest game of the year for him sofar. He will choke and you will cry

warrior 11-11-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Wasn't that Colt's game on SNF I like how Mannning played in that game

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-11-2013 04:08 PM

Has Peyton reminded the fans not to make noise while they are on Offense yet this week?

Pablo 11-11-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 10178607)
Has Peyton reminded the fans not to make noise while they are on Offense yet this week?

Brilliant fan base.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10178610)
Brilliant fan base.

Many are used to simply turning the game off at halftime.