ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

dmahurin 11-07-2012 01:20 PM

Haley wants to run up the score

@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter said on SportsCenter that #Steelers OC Todd Haley "would not hesitate" to run up the score against the #Chiefs on MNF.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones 11-07-2012 01:21 PM

I don't blame him. He was treated like crap.

durtyrute 11-07-2012 01:22 PM

http://www.thehypertexts.com/images/...20to%20God.jpg

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9095629)
I don't blame him. He was treated like crap.

He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

pr_capone 11-07-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095635)
He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...alm_statue.jpg

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Now I really like Haley... I hope he hangs a 50 on us.

mcaj22 11-07-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

you need to just... stop.

i have yet to see you right about any topic regarding a Chiefs discussion. Like you aren't even in the ballpark of valid or accurate opinions.

milkman 11-07-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

How did he sabotage the team?

Brock 11-07-2012 01:26 PM

He's going to be out for blood.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-07-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

He tried to help the team. He didn't want Cassel as our starting QB, Pioli did.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-07-2012 01:27 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/awso...a7baf3-429.gif

mcaj22 11-07-2012 01:27 PM

you had to ask that question didn't you milkman, here is where the thread takes a turn into weirdoville when this guy responds with four paragraphs of how haley sabotaged the team with some connection to his personal life when he was a little kid getting beat up for lunch money or touched by his older brother or whatever the **** weird shit this guy relates to Chiefs football.

Ceej 11-07-2012 01:27 PM

Now's the time to pick up Pittsburgh Steelers' players for your fantasy leagues!

loochy 11-07-2012 01:28 PM

Everyone at arrowhead should show up with pro haley signs

Scorp 11-07-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Sadly this is what most ignorant true fans think. :(

Marcellus 11-07-2012 01:28 PM

I didn't need to read a tweet from Schefter to know this.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-07-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9095662)

Only to find that they aren't playing in KC...:)

NewChief 11-07-2012 01:29 PM

Woodsponge=Blackbob

?

Ace Gunner 11-07-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9095662)

except the game will be in pittsburg:p

milkman 11-07-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9095670)
Woodsponge=Blackbob

?

Yep.

loochy 11-07-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9095666)
Only to find that they aren't playing in KC...:)

doh

loochy 11-07-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9095673)
except the game will be in pittsburg:p

well they should do it anyway for the principle

BigCatDaddy 11-07-2012 01:32 PM

If would be awesome to get some "Haley" chants going if the game was in KC.

gblowfish 11-07-2012 01:32 PM

Don't blame him. One day we'll get even... I hope.

kcxiv 11-07-2012 01:32 PM

Do your magic haley, we need these frauds fired. Drop that 50 piece on em.

jd1020 11-07-2012 01:33 PM

This assumes Haley runs their offense.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9095650)
How did he sabotage the team?

He started Palko over Orton against NY. He threw the ball the first three plays of the game straight at Revis and Cromartie. He did it to spite Pioli. He did it in Clark's face. He was in control of who started and he was pissed.

Who know how many other things he ****ed up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

We missed the playoff by one win.

You guys are crazy. He was a bad coach. I mean really bad and he was fired with cause and for a reason.

Oh well.

I am really interested to see how KC will respond. If the guys are fired up and out to kick his ass it will say alot. If they lay down for Haley it will also say alot.

I am picking Pittsburgh but I could see us winning this one.

Agent V 11-07-2012 01:33 PM

Haley is out for blood. I can't wait. Who better to help tear Cassel to pieces than the guy who was reluctantly saddled with him for years? Not that the Steeler defense needs much help. It'll be like Gruden vs. Oakland in the Super Bowl.

Easy 6 11-07-2012 01:34 PM

Ruthlessraper is going to manhandle us right into the bathroom and have Haley stand guard at the door.

Ace Gunner 11-07-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

FYP&QFT:p

Ace Gunner 11-07-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 9095686)
Haley is out for blood. I can't wait. Who better to help tear Cassel to pieces than the guy who was reluctantly saddled with him for years? Not that the Steeler defense needs much help. It'll be like Gruden vs. Oakland in the Super Bowl.

nice

BigCatDaddy 11-07-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095684)
He started Palko over Orton against NY. He threw the ball the first three plays of the game straight at Revis and Cromartie. He did it to spite Pioli. He did it in Clark's face. He was in control of who started and he was pissed.

Who know how many other things he ****ed up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

You guys are crazy. He was a bad coach. I mean really bad and he was fired with cause and for a reason.

Oh well.

I am really interested to see how KC will respond. If the guys are fired up and out to kick his ass it will say alot. If they lay down for Haley it will also say alot.

I must be getting grouchy in my old age because after 6 years of not having anyone on ignore you now get to join WhitlocksBabyMomma as the 2nd one is about a ****ing week. Good bye ****Bob.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

I so hope so.
I want him crushed...

Ace Gunner 11-07-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9095679)
well they should do it anyway for the principle

that is my BD and I am booked with meetings that day, but I am trying to weasel out of them and go to this game. I just want to tell Haley Clark fired the wrong guy in person and see him do that "much love" thing to a chiefs fan one more time:D

HemiEd 11-07-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9095642)
Now I really like Haley... I hope he hangs a 50 on us.

It is pretty much a guarantee.
Remember that 45 to 7 score the Steelers hung on the Chiefs? It was the Ty Law "slipped" game. This should be uglier than that.
Maybe it will make people forget the "Monday Night Meltdown."

DMAC 11-07-2012 01:39 PM

Chiefs should do something else that hasn't happened since the 1920's...forfeit.

BlackHelicopters 11-07-2012 01:39 PM

Hope ESPN keeps a camera on Haley at all times and cuts to him as often as possible.

ChiTown 11-07-2012 01:40 PM

I have no problem with that. Matter of fact, the worse it gets for us on the Field of Play, the more likely it would appear that we will see action (firing) with the HC and GM.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Do you think Pitt will want to beat the shit out of us for Haley? I don't think the players are in love with him. He better be careful and keep it toned down imo. They better make the playoffs if he wants to keep his job.

I mean he has one of the strongest arms and fastest receivers in football and he has comepletely cut the deep passing game. In KC, he had a weak armed QB with slow receivers and he tried to to force it down the field.

I know he is supposed to be lengthening Ben's career but, if they don't make the playoffs, he will take the fall imo.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 01:42 PM

I miss Haley. I pray the Steelers kill the Chiefs.....can't believe I just said that, but it's the truth. This is the worse team I or any of us have ever supported, besides the Royals.

jettio 11-07-2012 01:42 PM

I had doubts about Haley, but the Rooneys and Tomlin seem to have great people skills and if they felt comfortable taking a chance on Haley, I think time will prove that Haley is a lot better coach than Pioli is a GM.

I have to say I was stunned when the KC Star lead article on opening day 2011 was whether or not Haley was on the hot seat and coaching for his job.

I think Cassel gets more blame than he earns, but it must be heaven for Haley to call plays for Big Ben after his QB options in KC.

milkman 11-07-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Oh well.

So, without any real clue as to why he made the decisions he made, you are just assuming that he made those decisions out of spite.

If you someone can tell me with absolute certainty that Haley felt comfortable that Orton had injested enough of the playbook to start him, then I'll buy that stupid argument.

And who were they going to throw the ball to if they want to avoid Revis and Cromartie?

Bowe and Breaston were (and still are) our best receivers.

I'd rather attck with our strengths than with our weaknesses.

And beyond those things, you got shit to support the idea that Haley sabotaged this team.

So, at the end of the day, all you have is shit.

Old Dog 11-07-2012 01:43 PM

Hey Woodsponge, would you like to go to the Pittsburgh zoo? There's an exhibit I would REALLY like for you to see. I'll even lift you up where you can see it really well.

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

You really are a dipshit, aren't you? :spock:

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 9095713)
Chiefs should do something else that hasn't happened since the 1920's...forfeit.

Now way, I want the see the team distroyed on the field. I want to see the nutsacks that won't lead, cry. I want the HC to cry from getting hit hard in the nuts.

Sorter 11-07-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9095743)
Hey Woodsponge, would you like to go to the Pittsburgh zoo? There's an exhibit I would REALLY like for you to see. I'll even lift you up where you can see it really well.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2colbb8.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead 11-07-2012 01:51 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...kgbfo1_400.gif

whoman69 11-07-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Change the tinfoil in your hat.

milkman 11-07-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9095744)
You really are a dipshit, aren't you? :spock:

That'a girl.

Molitoth 11-07-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Oh well.

You are so ****ing reeruned. Your mother should've chained you to the bed.

soopamanluva 11-07-2012 01:54 PM

55-10. The chefs are always good for a garbage TD

soopamanluva 11-07-2012 01:55 PM

And they tried to fire him with cause....it didnt work.

whoman69 11-07-2012 01:55 PM

http://usedbooksblog.com/blog/wp-con...ll-you-now.jpg

RealSNR 11-07-2012 01:56 PM

That would be the greatest present Haley could possibly give us. Like Odysseus coming back rape faces and save us all from our own destruction.

New World Order 11-07-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Pioli treated him like garbage and then the KC faithful wanted to run him out of town for limiting Cassel. I hope he drops 50+.

QuikSsurfer 11-07-2012 01:56 PM

http://i.minus.com/irAHjVzOwYSUQ.gif

RealSNR 11-07-2012 01:57 PM

If Todd Haley's 80-point win is what gets Pioli and RAC ****ing fired the next day, please do it, Todd.

You get revenge on the assholes who made your life miserable, and you free us all from their bullshit.

Bwana 11-07-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9095664)
I didn't need to read a tweet from Schefter to know this.

Exactly

RedNFeisty 11-07-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9095798)
That'a girl.

You know, I always say it like I see it! LMAO

pr_capone 11-07-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Oh well.

Yes, EVERYONE else is wrong but you are right.

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9095830)
Yes, EVERYONE else is wrong but you are right.

That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

If they lay down for him, it will say they think he got the shaft.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

BigMeatballDave 11-07-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Your idiocy knows no bounds

Brock 11-07-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095872)
That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

TheGuardian 11-07-2012 02:21 PM

Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9095889)
They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9095899)
Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9095899)

^THIS

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

He sabotaged the team? Not the shit pile of talent the GM put out there?

This team overachieved with Haley. Get ****ed.

BigMeatballDave 11-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

He started Palko over Orton against NY.

Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095910)
Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

Yeah, he's really having a lot of difficulty coordinating a team now. He's had about 5 different RBs and the Steelers continue to run the ball successfully.

All Weis? That's ****ing hilarious.

Honestly, if you told me Santa Claus didn't exist, I'd have to believe the opposite by default.

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9095917)
Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

Why are you trying to reason with the unreasonable?

I hope BlackBob dislocates his finger so he can't type his garbage anymore.

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

None of that means jack shit.

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095900)
So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Maybe they don't like losing. Maybe they want to keep their jobs.

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

loochy 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9095935)

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

YEAH STUPID

TEX 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9095935)

LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9095949)
When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

RunKC 11-07-2012 02:35 PM

You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Please tell me you people are smarter than this...

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9095949)

It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!