ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Did I meet one of you douchebags today at the gym? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265703)

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9049645)
He saw you using the Smith rack for half ass squats and his contempt was too much to overcome.

ROFL

I have never used that machine in my life.

rico 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049605)
I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

/Offseason Rant, signed lewdog.

Well, according to Barry's Koolaid, CP posters hang out in cafeterias. CP posters are "cafeteria fans." Probably one of those tough guys at Arrowhead Pride (sarcasm).

Btw, awesome rant.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049647)
Did I say I wanted to talk, I casually asked if he was a Chiefs fan. I have people asking me about sports teams when I wear shit or even asking my about the workout I am doing. You don't have to be an asshole to answer someone for a few minutes.

I"m just talking shit man, don't take offense. You should have asked him what his favorite menu item is at LoLo's; maybe that would have sparked the conversation.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049644)
I'm just sayin'...seems strange the dude is butthurt they guy wouldn't stop his lift to carry on a conversation with him. Maybe I misunderstood the setting.

I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049651)
Heh. You know sweatlodge means death out here. What were you doing in CenPho striking up a conversation with a complete stranger? That area is full of riff raff and weirdos, that dude didn't know if you were ok or not.

In Metro Phoenix, very clean area. People are always talking to me at the gym, generally rather friendly.

And I look about as normal as it comes. ROFL

Deberg_1990 10-25-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

Sorry brah, I don't like talkin shop while I'm gettin my flex on.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9049656)
Well, according to Barry's Koolaid, CP posters hang out in cafeterias. CP posters are "cafeteria fans." Probably one of those tough guys at Arrowhead Pride (sarcasm).

Btw, awesome rant.

Total coalition or arrowhead pride member. I could see his eyes rage when I said I was sad to be a Chiefs fan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049663)
I"m just talking shit man, don't take offense. You should have asked him what his favorite menu item is at LoLo's; maybe that would have sparked the conversation.

I should have asked him if he was the catcher or pitcher.

Phobia 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

You are a little swishy looking. Maybe he already had plans this weekend.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049664)
I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

In Metro Phoenix, very clean area. People are always talking to me at the gym, generally rather friendly.

And I look about as normal as it comes. ROFL

"Metro Phoenix"? That could be anywhere. CenPho? Suburb? You kickin' it with the toothless bitches in Gila Bend? Gettin' awful in Ahwatukee?

KCUnited 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

If I'm 1200 miles away from KC, in a gym lifting and some dude is like "hey man, I'm a Chiefs fan too", I'm thinking lame homo attempt.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9049666)
Sorry brah, I don't like talkin shop while I'm gettin my flex on.
Posted via Mobile Device

How about we do buddy curls so we can stare at each other while we lift? Oh and please reserve the squat rack for these curls because they are gonna be SUPER heavy!

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 05:52 PM

Were you wearing your Gladiator outfit Lewdog?

JoeyChuckles 10-25-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Not me, I'm back in KC.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049675)
You are a little swishy looking. Maybe he already had plans this weekend.

Of course he did! He was using those lifting gloves to keep his hands callus free for his boyfriends wiener.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049677)
"Metro Phoenix"? That could be anywhere. CenPho? Suburb? You kickin' it with the toothless bitches in Gila Bend? Gettin' awful in Ahwatukee?

Surprise. About as clean as it gets......Surprise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9049678)
If I'm 1200 miles away from KC, in a gym lifting and some dude is like "hey man, I'm a Chiefs fan too", I'm thinking lame homo attempt.

Homophobia is cool......

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9049684)
Were you wearing your Gladiator outfit Lewdog?

If you mean cutoff jean shorts, cut so short the bottom of the pockets are showing and a string tank top......then yes.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049690)
Of course he did! He was using those lifting gloves to keep his hands callus free for his boyfriends wiener.

Surprise. About as clean as it gets......Surprise!

Homophobia is cool......

Oh shit, when you said Metro PHX I thought you meant CenPho. I had you down on Central and Thomas/ 7th and Van Buren type of area.