ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866912)
Flail?

Hey, you know what? **** you.

Wallow in your own misery a little more, why don't you?

Exactly! Flailing. It's entertaining but I'm starting to wonder if everything's okay.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866900)
STEVE BONO had a better resume as a backup QB than this midget.

Of course he did but he wasn't brought in to be the backup. He was brought in to be the starter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866900)
Chase Daniel brings almost nothing to the table as our backup QB.

Says the guy that said "Balla Ass GM" when describing Pioli. Says the guy that licked Brodie Croyle's anus. Says the guy that thought Geno Smith was a first round.

Need I go on? No, I don't.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866915)
Exactly! Flailing. It's entertaining but I'm starting to wonder if everything's okay.

The only thing "not okay" is the ****ing constant negativity, led by Claynus and his band of dumb****s, that has permeated this website.

Apparently, everything the Chiefs do is utterly wrong. They suck, Smith sucks, Reid sucks, Smith sucks, Sutton sucks, The Clarks suck, etc.

It's old and tiresome.

But hey, enjoy! Misery loves company and apparently, there are plenty of miserable people posting on Chiefsplanet every day.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866865)
Have you seen this guy's racist posts?

Racist? Now it's racist for a white guy to slam 2 white hermaphradites engaged to each other after sex change operations?

Uh... OK.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/.../157/122/f.gif

BossChief 08-07-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866899)
It was a joke. "Whitey" is now somehow offensive?

Well, if "no homo" is to be frowned upon, yes.

It's a slur that is directed a certain race, so...

I'm German -blonde hair blue eyes- and don't give a **** about slurs at all...but I try to show class in not using them, too.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866865)
Have you seen this guy's racist posts?

You are, like, 5'-0", 5'-1". Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?

And you drive a Volvo.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866927)
The only thing "not okay" is the ****ing constant negativity, led by Claynus and his band of dumb****s, that has permeated this website.

Apparently, everything the Chiefs do is utterly wrong. They suck, Smith sucks, Reid sucks, Smith sucks, Sutton sucks, The Clarks suck, etc.

It's old and tiresome.

But hey, enjoy! Misery loves company and apparently, there are plenty of miserable people posting on Chiefsplanet every day.

I think your disconnect is associating anyone with Wendler. I think most of us understand what he is and give him as much credence as he deserves.

When I said flailing, I was imagining you as an angry little top spinning around shooting off sparks.

Which probably doesn't make any sense, now that I've described it. But it was a funny image.

Anyway, a lot of us labeled as "negative" think this is probably a .500 team. Which would be drastic improvement from 2012. Thinking there are a few holes, or not necessarily agreeing with everything that goes on is not the same thing as hating everything or thinking that everything is shit.

Speaking just for me, I would actually say I'm cautiously optimistic. I just think literally everything would have to go their way for them to be, say, a playoff team. Which is possible. But I ain't counting on it.

New World Order 08-07-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866927)
Chase Daniel will not only go to multiple pro bowls, but will be a first ballot hall of famer

Those are some strong words Mccloud.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9866939)
You are, like, 5'-0", 5'-1". Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?

And you drive a Volvo.

I'm sorry, I don't swing that way but I'm sure you'll meet the right guy someday.

FTR, I'm 6'1, so I'm qualified to start as a QB in the NFL.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866899)
It was a joke. "Whitey" is now somehow offensive?

Careful there, buddy. I'm a minority now.

Non-Hispanic whites are 42% in California. We not a majority no mo, so calling me Whitey is calling a minority Whitey. Watchit fella.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...al_identifiers

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866960)
I'm sorry, I don't swing that way but I'm sure you'll meet the right guy someday.

FTR, I'm 6'1, so I'm qualified to start as a QB in the NFL.

Qualified to start the jugs machine.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:13 PM

I can see it now. Alex threads during the regular season are going to 100 pages. Easy.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9866966)
I can see it now. Alex threads during the regular season are going to 100 pages. Easy.

You haven't been here long enough to realize it, but that's nothing special or out of the ordinary here. During the season this place can be a madhouse.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866917)
Of course he did but he wasn't brought in to be the backup. He was brought in to be the starter.

Yes he was. He was brought in to back up Joe Montana. Period.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:15 PM

I believe you.

It is a madhouse in the offseason.

I'm just predicting very contentious Alex threads. The sides will be divided. Shirts & skins slaughterball at its finest.