ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life When do you shower? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270235)

Dayze 02-21-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9421518)
I can't see not showering at night.

What if your wife wants to throw it on you? You don't want to be so fresh and so clean?
Posted via Mobile Device

Too tired lol.
At this point I'd rather have a kick ass nap.

BigMeatballDave 02-21-2013 01:46 AM

Before bed.

**** morning showers.

Johnny Vegas 02-21-2013 01:53 AM

after I check the water tank for dead bodies

007 02-21-2013 01:55 AM

Weekdays, always before I go to work. ON weekends, when I wake up.

KCrockaholic 02-21-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9421532)
Don't want to clog up my pores, home skillet!

How do you keep your skin on your face from getting all dried up and flaky looking?

ThaVirus 02-21-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9421766)
How do you keep your skin on your face from getting all dried up and flaky looking?

By not showering more than once a day! HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING!?

KCrockaholic 02-21-2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9421794)
By not showering more than once a day! HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING!?

I don't know. I don't get it. I literally have to use some kind of lotion on my face every single morning. And sometimes afternoon.

But I have some really ****ed up skin irritations. It's not fun having to use special shampoos and shit like that just to stay normal.

ThaVirus 02-21-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9421795)
I don't know. I don't get it. I literally have to use some kind of lotion on my face every single morning. And sometimes afternoon.

But I have some really ****ed up skin irritations. It's not fun having to use special shampoos and shit like that just to stay normal.

I guess I'm just a bit different. I never have issues with dry skin unless I shower too often, and even then, its only really an issue on my face- particularly around my mouth, cheeks and chin area. I can't remember the last time I put lotion on my arms or legs and my skin never looks ashy.

KCrockaholic 02-21-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9421801)
I guess I'm just a bit different. I never have issues with dry skin unless I shower too often, and even then, its only really an issue on my face- particularly around my mouth, cheeks and chin area. I can't remember the last time I put lotion on my arms or legs and my skin never looks ashy.

Just face/head for myself when it comes to dry skin. Seems like a similar issue. The rest of me is fine. But yes the chin and around mouth area can get dry easily. When I lived in Colorado it was worse. But I have severe skin irritations to all kinds of things. I've had poison ivy on every single inch of my body and even had my eyes swollen shut at one point because of it. Have had poison ivy in December and January while living in Missouri. Dry face is a minor thing.

2bikemike 02-21-2013 07:13 AM

Working Dayshift I shower at night before bed. On Days off and when Working Nightshift when I wake up.

El Jefe 02-21-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9421404)
If you have a job where you get all sweaty and/or stinky during the day, you can shower at night. Otherwise, showering at night instead of in the morning makes you an abnormal freak. Yep, I said it.

That is why I shower at night. I hate having that sweaty sticky feeling on you, as soon as I get home I take a shower and then eat dinner and settle in for whatever the night will entail.

XXXshogunXXX 02-21-2013 07:46 AM

Gross, I didnt know people left their homes and started their days without showering.

I work graveyards, but when I had to wake up up at 5am for training at work, I still showered, even though I was getting 0-4 hours of sleep.

I shower whenever I leave my house, for anything. And that includes showering before, and of course after going to the gym.

AndChiefs 02-21-2013 08:30 AM

I work out in the evenings so I shower in the evening time. I also shower mornings because who wants to go to work with bedhead? Also, I actually have hair unlike 90% of you. :)

BigMeatballDave 02-21-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 9421909)
Gross, I didnt know people left their homes and started their days without showering.

I work graveyards, but when I had to wake up up at 5am for training at work, I still showered, even though I was getting 0-4 hours of sleep.

I shower whenever I leave my house, for anything. And that includes showering before, and of course after going to the gym.

What is gross about showering at 9pm and leaving home at 6am?

Graystoke 02-21-2013 08:36 AM

I work at a Wastewater Treatment Facility. Most of the time I am in the field at Industrial Sites inspecting various wastewater treatment schemes. I see the good, bad and ugly sides of Industrial pollution. Everything from Hog Slaughter to Metal finishing.
I take a shower before work, and usually right when I get home.