ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Beginning 3rd inning, lieber has 6Ks... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164280)

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 05:44 PM

Beginning 3rd inning, lieber has 6Ks...

Royals already striking out plenty of times and buddy bell having the shitiest lineup possible equals no way for a win... God bless buddy bell and not liking the ever elusive W in the win column... I can not stand the guy as a coach at all. oh yah, we're also down 1-0

Bowser 06-09-2007 05:46 PM

What's the lineup? He pulled Gaithright for Emil Brown, didn't he?

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
What's the lineup? He pulled Gaithright for Emil Brown, didn't he?

no, gaithright is actually in the lineup, but budy bell likes to take the guys out of the lineup that were hot the day before. sweeney had a great game and hes not in there, jason larue went 3-4 and isnt in there and costa is fookin hitting in the 4 spot tonight... That right there says that buddy bell doesn't like run support at all...

Valiant 06-09-2007 06:27 PM

I cannot wait till Bell is gone, he has had his chance to show what he can do in the last year.. And the only thing we are seeing from it is constant lineup changes and poor pitching changes...

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 06:42 PM

7th inning and lieber has 9 Ks. Meche has 8 so far though, but liebers offense isn't set up by a crappy manager like ours is... But hey, for the most part, meche is doing what he came here to do...

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 07:07 PM

no ****ing fight whatsoever!!! god ****ing damnit!!!!!!!!! i cant stand this total bullshit anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody needs to give them assholes some balls.......................

Al Bundy 06-09-2007 07:17 PM

The problem I see with Buddy Bell is he wants over manage, he needs to have his hands all over the game every day and in seemingly every inning. He can't just sit back and let things work themselves out, he tries to outmanage the other managers when he clearly isn't half the manager the other guys are.

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 07:23 PM

heh, he probably does that because our guys cant do it themselves... They aint got no heart whatsoever!!! they play like they know they're going to lose, which is their biggest problem. Everybody saying that 50-50 would be just fine this season makes it so the players could care less if they lost...

Bob Dole 06-09-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
That right there says that buddy bell doesn't like run support at all...

So Buddy Bell is essentially the Herm Edwards of baseball.

Hammock Parties 06-09-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

You my friend are absolutely correct. never thoght to put it that way.

petegz28 06-09-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

Actually Herm has had a lot more success than Bell ever will.

CHIEF4EVER 06-09-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
no ****ing fight whatsoever!!! god ****ing damnit!!!!!!!!! i cant stand this total bullshit anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody needs to give them assholes some balls.......................

Please please please give the youngsters some time. They are going to have growing pains but we finally have a good core cadre of young talent. Please be patient with them. Dayton Moore has done a great job in the front office getting this talent and they WILL improve. Look at it this way, we are at least better off talent wise than we have been in a great while. And I agree that it is time to part ways with Bell.

petegz28 06-09-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
Please please please give the youngsters some time. They are going to have growing pains but we finally have a good core cadre of young talent. Please be patient with them. Dayton Moore has done a great job in the front office getting this talent and they WILL improve. Look at it this way, we are at least better off talent wise than we have been in a great while. And I agree that it is time to part ways with Bell.

Nope I am not buying it. I understand young talent and all but this team's attitude sucks. They lack any sense of urgency. They seem to show no care in their failures and I blame the head coach. I blame him cause every team in every sport will always reflect the attitude of the manager.

Bell at least publicly makes more excuses for us losing. If he just came out and said "hey we stink right now but we have some young guys that are learning" I would be a lot happier than hearing his BS after every game.

Errors, K's and otherwise a total lack of fundamentals is showing and I blame the coach for that.

ChiefsCountry 06-09-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
Nope I am not buying it. I understand young talent and all but this team's attitude sucks. They lack any sense of urgency. They seem to show no care in their failures and I blame the head coach. I blame him cause every team in every sport will always reflect the attitude of the manager.

Bell at least publicly makes more excuses for us losing. If he just came out and said "hey we stink right now but we have some young guys that are learning" I would be a lot happier than hearing his BS after every game.

Errors, K's and otherwise a total lack of fundamentals is showing and I blame the coach for that.

I think he was agreeing with you to get rid of Bell.

petegz28 06-09-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
I think he was agreeing with you to get rid of Bell.

Probably was. I am so pissed off right now. This is the 4h straight game I have been too where we have just been waxed and I have had it.

People say Bell is not the problem and I have to say BULLSHIT!

I might of listened to you at 5:45pm today but after they called that starting lineup I was ready to leave the game before the first pitch.