ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Should the Broncos Invite the Chiefs into the playoffs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132466)

Taco John 12-30-2005 06:52 PM

Should the Broncos Invite the Chiefs into the playoffs?

After all the smack a lot of people here talked last season about the Colts "inviting" the Broncos into the Playoffs, I'm wondering if you could live with it this offseason should the Broncos decide to "invite" the Chiefs in by beating the Chargers...

Oh, I know... I'm a troll for throwing this smack back at you...

Carry on...

WilliamTheIrish 12-30-2005 06:56 PM

I'd take it.

SLAG 12-30-2005 06:56 PM

Yes please

Valiant 12-30-2005 07:02 PM

No, its not like Pittsburg is going to lose at home...

And if it was reversed, and I was CP I would lose out of spit of the donks and them not making it...

chefsos 12-30-2005 07:05 PM

I'm waiting for the poll. Are you poling us?

carlos3652 12-30-2005 07:05 PM

Its not the same thing... last year, the colts invited the donks to destroy them the next game...

Denver wouldnt be inviting the chiefs in this scenario... it would be Cinci inviting us if we controlled our own destiny with a win this week...

Taco John 12-30-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652
Its not the same thing... last year, the colts invited the donks to destroy them the next game...

Denver wouldnt be inviting the chiefs in this scenario... it would be Cinci inviting us if we controlled our own destiny with a win this week...

I'd take you guys at our house. If given the choice of all the teams involved, the Chiefs at our place sounds pretty good.

Bowser 12-30-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
I'd take you guys at our house. If given the choice of all the teams involved, the Chiefs at our place sounds pretty good.

I'd take it. It would be fun watching Larry Johnson smack up on Al Wilson and John Lynch.

VonneMarie 12-30-2005 07:57 PM

Um, yes?

alanm 12-30-2005 08:18 PM

You know as well as I do TJ that the donks are going to go belly up at kickoff time so it's a moot point.

morphius 12-30-2005 09:01 PM

Well, I would be a lot happier if you guys were playing the colts in the first round, but I think Cinci or the Steelers will give you a better challange then the Ravens and the raiders

Big Chief Homer 12-30-2005 09:01 PM

I would think they would want to do the exact opposite.Lose and Keep KC out.

Believe what you want but this is a team that soundly beat Denver.Yes it was at Home,but it was also a Different Team than the one that lost to them in week 3.I would think they would like o avoid a team that knows them so well and that has beaten them.

Frazod 12-30-2005 09:03 PM

Oh fuck you.

Pittsburgh ISN'T GOING TO LOSE TO DETROIT. We're already eliminated. It's over. Nothing that happens this weekend matters.

Therefore, I hope the Chargers bitchslap you fuckers into next week. :grr:

Have a nice day! :)

Iowanian 12-30-2005 09:04 PM

1 and done 1 and done.

I also hope the skins go deep into the playoffs, just to fook your donkey arses out of a few draft spots.

I hope the Bolts physically beat the piss out of the donkeys...bruised and battered donkey team to get embarrassed in the playoffs AND a 3rd place schedule next year for the Chiefs.

JazzzLovr 12-30-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Oh fuck you.

Pittsburgh ISN'T GOING TO LOSE TO DETROIT. We're already eliminated. It's over. Nothing that happens this weekend matters.

Therefore, I hope the Chargers bitchslap you fuckers into next week. :grr:

Have a nice day! :)

C'mon, Tim. Tell us how you really feel. ;)