ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You guys, um, suck! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267087)

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9154269)
Then fist your father

He's died, too, unfortunately. But it was only a year ago, so you've made me really angry.

KurtCobain 11-26-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9154268)
Kind of makes me wish I was a mom

oh wow

LiveSteam 11-26-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154282)
you've made me really angry.

Meh

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9154275)
Uh, nope. Keep trying though.

Didn't my wishing you'd win four out of your last five get you worked up - even a little? It would probably be enough to have you drafting about tenth, earning Pioli a well-deserved extension, and branding Brady Quinn the QBOTF.

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 04:38 PM

uh uh uh go smoke some more weed stoner! ya take that! I bet you guys really wish u had hillis back after how rediculously hard hes been balling for us

KurtCobain 11-26-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

He's died, too, unfortunately. But it was only a year ago, so you've made me really angry.

You can't out-depress chiefs fans right now.

T-post Tom 11-26-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

An angry donkey fan with a mouth full of duck butter: look out!!! o:-)

BigMeatballDave 11-26-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9154268)
Kind of makes me wish I was somebody's mom.

Totally kidding.

LMAO

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9154296)
You can't out-depress chiefs fans right now.

:LOL:

Sorry, man. Really!

If it means anything, two years ago, we were right about to fire McDaniels. Tebow was our quarterback of the future. It felt pretty dark.

Maybe Todd Blackledge could get hired, clean house, and lead you guys to the promised land!

Cephalic Trauma 11-26-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9154267)
I was so confused at what to cheer in the game. Our offense was painful to watch, so I kind of wanted them to do SOMETHING...but not actually score or anything. I wanted to see our D smack Manning around, but I still wanted a Broncos TD. I still don't like the Broncos but I want us to lose! Oh what do I do?!?!

I went to the game, and I felt the exact same way. The entire stadium seemed to feel the same way. This was my first game in a couple years because I've been so busy, and I have to say, Arrowhead seemed like a soul-less corpse compared to what I remembered. It blows.

luv 11-26-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9154306)
LMAO

It's funnier without the 'totally kidding' part, but, if I don't include stuff like that, people always take me so seriously.

tooge 11-26-2012 04:44 PM

take your birkenstock, your eco friendly little car, your tree huggers, your little ski bundle of stickss, and your well wishes, and go back to cheering for your egg headed, long necked, division winning quarterback. Leave us to rot in our own misery dammit! Oh, and get herpes while your doing all the above. And no, I won't give you any antivirals. You can just pus out for a few weeks./

LiveSteam 11-26-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9154313)
I went to the game, and I felt the exact same way. The entire stadium seemed to feel the same way. This was my first game in a couple years because I've been so busy, and I have to say, Arrowhead seemed like a soul-less corpse compared to what I remembered. It blows.

Was the tailgate this way to, Or just inside Arrowhead ?

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9154318)
take your birkenstock, your eco friendly little car, your tree huggers, your little ski pillowbiters, and your well wishes, and go back to cheering for your egg headed, long necked, division winning quarterback. Leave us to rot in our own misery dammit! Oh, and get herpes while your doing all the above. And no, I won't give you any antivirals. You can just pus out for a few weeks./

Well - okay, then!

KurtCobain 11-26-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9154307)
:LOL:

Sorry, man. Really!

If it means anything, two years ago, we were right about to fire McDaniels. Tebow was our quarterback of the future. It felt pretty dark.

Maybe Todd Blackledge could get hired, clean house, and lead you guys to the promised land!

Dude, I will dig your father's recently deceased body up just for you to fist , you ****er.