ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I’m outta here … so a few shout outs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111955)

Mark M 03-10-2005 09:19 AM

I’m outta here … so a few shout outs

No, it’s NOT one of those threads. :) My boss and I had a chat today about my internet usage. I’m still meeting all my deadlines, so it’s not a big deal, but I probably won’t be around much for a while. :(

But before I go, thought I’d throw a few “shout outs” to a few folks …

KCWolfman—You’re an arrogant, pain-in-the-ass know it all … which is good, because otherwise we’d have almost nothing in common.

Keg in kc—I’d still like to meet you and discuss writing some time. And remember that all women are not evil. In fact, I’ve got this sister …

ARROW2—I’m not sure if your mommy didn’t hug you enough, or your uncle hugged you too much, but either way you really need help.

Laz—I respect the hell out of your passion for the Chiefs. Just remember that Zoloft is your friend. And if you need hug, I’ve got this sister …

Iowanian—Keep fighting the good fight. And next time you’re in KC we’ll have to go have a few beers … I’ll just remember to bring my step ladder so your short, redneck ass can kiss my skinny white one. :p

ZachKC—Don’t stay in Springfield forever. That town will drive a liberal like you absolutely crazy.

gochiefs—As soon as you embrace your sexual orientation, you’ll be better off. And “Jengo Fett” is NOT a sexual orientation.

Mr. Kotter—Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Sualbadguy—I’d like to thank you for not making me a target of a neg rep conspiracy.

Daddy T—Just because some random, useless and completely stupid thought enters your head doesn’t mean you need to start a thread about it.

BIG_DADDY—Have I ever mentioned how much I love your avatar?

ENDelt—Just some advice: You might wanna apply for that liver transplant now and beat the rush.

chiefs4me—Remember: This is an Internet bulletin board. What people say means pretty much nothing … so get over yourself. :p

royr17—Congrats on the engagement! And don’t let the morons around here get to you … you’re too good of a person to let their stupidity bother you.

ROYC75—Did I tell you about the time I was with Rich Scanlon in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer? Scanlon goes up to the deer and says, “I'm Rich Scanlon! SAY IT!” Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, “Richscanlon” ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

scanfan91—Remember … they’re just jokes.

rufusmaqe—Remember that for every FA the Chiefs sign, your paycheck is reduced by a nickel.

Hoover—Nice rack.

go bo—Just because there are 90+ smilies doesn’t mean you have to use all of them in one post. Pace yourself.

Bwana—You’re still the GM of the ChiefsPlanet Geniouses … so get the pimp hat dusted off and ready once the season gets closer. :)

Rain Man—Thanks again for the bike.

Well, I’m sure I left out like 3,000 some odd folks, but hey … I got work to do.

MM
~~:D

ptlyon 03-10-2005 09:25 AM

Quote:

Hoover—Nice rack.
:spock:

Lzen 03-10-2005 09:26 AM

:deevee: He forgot me!!

Mark M 03-10-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen

Dammit!

Lzen—If your band plays in KC, let me know ... I'd love to come and tell you how much you suck.

How's that?

MM
~~:spank:

Iowanian 03-10-2005 09:27 AM

Tell your boss to suk mah baows.

Mark M 03-10-2005 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon
:spock:

Without the search function, I can't find the "I have flabby man boobs" thread he started.

MM
~~:banghead:

Coach 03-10-2005 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Tell your boss to suk mah baows.

Heh, classic.

Sucks to hear though MM.

Dartgod 03-10-2005 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen

Yeah, I know the feeling.

:sulk:

Mark M 03-10-2005 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Yeah, I know the feeling.

:sulk:

Dartgod—I'm sure I'll see you at B5 next year. If not, let me take this opportunity to tell you that you suck.

Sorry ... I got nothing. Haven't seen you around here lately, so ... well, I got nothin.

MM
~~:shrug: :D

Baby Lee 03-10-2005 09:31 AM

Once again, proof that 18,000+ posts doesn't make you memorable. :sulk:

Mark M 03-10-2005 09:34 AM

Okay ... to all of you I didn't include (Baby Lee, Titus, nmt1, etc.), let me just say ...

YOUR MOTHERS ARE ALL WHORES.

There ... feel better now?

Well, gotta go. I'll try to visit on lunch breaks, but make no guarantees.

MM
~~:)

chiefs4me 03-10-2005 09:34 AM

You forgot me...........:deevee: But really how come you just can't log on at night when you get home?

ptlyon 03-10-2005 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Without the search function, I can't find the "I have flabby man boobs" thread he started.

MM
~~:banghead:

Ok - I remember that one.

Stinger 03-10-2005 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=chiefs4me]You forgot me...........:deevee: [QUOTE]

you really need to learn to read :rolleyes:

Hello - commatard on the loose.

Lzen 03-10-2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Dammit!

Lzen—If your band plays in KC, let me know ... I'd love to come and tell you how much you suck.

How's that?

MM
~~:spank:

:LOL: Much better. Hey, good luck with that job thingy. It was nice to have you back around here lately. Hope you still manage to drop in once in awhile.