ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Calling all n00bs!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264979)

yaface 10-11-2012 09:55 AM

I've been lurking for years, this is where I get all my news. Hello all!

uninvited 10-11-2012 09:56 AM

I'm here because of the banner. To show my support of the fanbase taking some action to voice their displeasure. I'll mostly be a lurker, and eventually disappear from here once the hoopla dies down. AP is generally the board I frequent.

Ted Larson 10-11-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPote (Post 9001453)
Oh really? See fiery aids tree? Hug it!

Are all Chiefs fans this witty?

Rausch 10-11-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001439)
This is the exact type of response I expected from you classless folks. "You're reeruned". Good one!

I am classless, deranged, jaded, cynical, and old.

My Interpersonal communication has eroded to the point I mostly use angry grunts and the throwing of heavy objects to convey emotion.

It's the new contributors that keep this BB alive. At some point all us old regulars will either leave, die, or wish we'd done one or the other.

That said, I will not leave this seat without a replacement I fell comfortable with. We don't want milk-toast fans here. We will cock-punch every n00b until someone displays enough resilience to keep getting up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8n0mgkaEGQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-11-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaface (Post 9001465)
I've been lurking for years, this is where I get all my news. Hello all!

I was just thinking, I don't recognize yaface.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-11-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9001545)
I am classless, deranged, jaded, cynical, and old.

My Interpersonal communication has eroded to the point I mostly use angry grunts and the throwing of heavy objects to convey emotion.

It's the new contributors that keep this BB alive. At some point all us old regulars will either leave, die, or wish we'd done one or the other.That said, I will not leave this seat without a replacement I fell comfortable with. We don't want milk-toast fans here. We will cock-punch every n00b until someone displays enough resilience to keep getting up.

I die a little more every time I log on. This place is like getting into the bad crack.

Dartgod 10-11-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001439)
This is the exact type of response I expected from you classless folks. "You're reeruned". Good one!

Your and idiot.

Better?

luv 10-11-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Larson (Post 9001416)
I just wanted to see what type of people cheer when their own players get hurt.

Yes, because that was only people from this site, and all people from this site cheered. :rolleyes:

If you don't want to be called reeruned, then don't make reeruned statements. Pretty simple.

Tonka83 10-11-2012 10:17 AM

Longtime lurker here. Contributed to the banner and decided to take the plunge after Athen bad mouthed us over at his shit hole

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-11-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 9001570)
Longtime lurker here. Contributed to the banner and decided to take the plunge after Athen bad mouthed us over at his shit hole

Welcome non-sucky one!

qabbaan 10-11-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 9001570)
Athen bad mouthed us over at his shit hole

What?

Ted Larson 10-11-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9001569)
Yes, because that was only people from this site, and all people from this site cheered. :rolleyes:

If you don't want to be called reeruned, then don't make reeruned statements. Pretty simple.

Only Chiefs fans cheered when their player got hurt. This is a Chiefs message board. :rolleyes:

Rausch 10-11-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9001553)
I die a little more every time I log on. This place is like getting into the bad crack.

There are other types of crack?

Nevermind.

Look, first this forum was here to celebrate the wins and playoff appearances.

Then it was like AA. We knew we were wasting our time but we wanted to feel like someone else had it worse.

Now we are the "worse."

Now we're the guy bottoming out and begging for help.

We are that guy/team who's lost it all and needs a complete reset...

Morgan 10-11-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9001461)
Is it too early in the morning to start bitch slapping the nOObs?

Is this where we cheer when they get slapped?

BlackHelicopters 10-11-2012 10:39 AM

I came for all the friendly people here.