ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Most hated teams (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312176)

Packfan12 12-08-2017 12:24 AM

Most hated teams

I know I'm a Packer fan so we're probably on your list but who are you guys Most hated teams and teams you like outside of KC?

Discuss Thrower 12-08-2017 12:26 AM

Denver
Denver
Oakland
Denver again
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Denver
Indianapolis
New England
Denver

New World Order 12-08-2017 12:30 AM

Denver

Denver

Denver

Denver

Denver

Denver

Denver

Denver

Pitt

Buehler445 12-08-2017 12:32 AM

**** Donk Forever

Rain Man 12-08-2017 12:32 AM

Denver
Denver
Denver
Oakland
Denver
Denver
Oakland
Denver
Indianapolis
Denver
New England
Denver
Pittsburgh

MMXcalibur 12-08-2017 12:59 AM

Denver
Oakland
New England
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis

....the NFC East as a whole is annoying simply based on their overhyped coverage, but I don't necessarily hate them.

Over Yonder 12-08-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Packfan12 (Post 13268903)
I know I'm a Packer fan so we're probably on your list but who are you guys Most hated teams and teams you like outside of KC?

I actually don't mind the Pack. My oldest daughter claims them as her favorite team (although I highly doubt she could name any players outside of Rodgers)

Hate

Raiders

Big gap

Cowboys

Chiefs

Modest gap

Steelers
Bears

Just to clarify, the hatred for anything Raiders runs deep in me. If in some weird playoff senerio where a Raiders win would put us in, I still ain't pulling for the Raiders :#

EPodolak 12-08-2017 01:38 AM

Denver, Dallas, New England - are my Axis of disgusting.

Don't really like any other teams, maybe the Saints a little.

Best22 12-08-2017 02:27 AM

Oakland
Denver
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
Chargers
Patriots

TimBone 12-08-2017 02:37 AM

I hate Denver and Oakland with the same amount of passion.

I know I'm supposed to hate San Diego, but I really don't. We havent had a lot of important games against them. Also,while I root against Rivers whenever I watch them, I actually kinda like him. I'd love him if he were a Chief.

Pittsburgh is definitely my most hated team outside of the AFC West. They always seem entitled, and always seem to get the calls that go their way.

I don't really hate anyone from the NFC. I hated the Cowboys when I was a kid because I was the only Chiefs fan amongst a family of Cowboys fans. But now I root for them when I see them on TV because they make me think of my family. I also always root for the Pack (except when they play the Chiefs) because my best buddy when I was in the Army was a Packers fan. He and I actually went up to Lambeau for the Pack-Bears Christmas night game back in 2011.

St. Patty's Fire 12-08-2017 02:55 AM

At the moment, Pittsburgh is probably my most hated team in all of sports, aside from the Montreal Canadiens.

Of course I hate Denver and Oakland, but Denver being so hilarious just makes me kinda forget about them at times. The Raiders are...whatever. **** them up the ass with a chainsaw, but I don't see them as much of a threat. The better a team I hate is, the more I hate them. Was the same thing for me with the Devils, they just became irrelevant and the hatred wasn't as intense.

TimBone 12-08-2017 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDONsey (Post 13268949)
At the moment, Pittsburgh is probably my most hated team in all of sports, aside from the Montreal Canadiens.

Of course I hate Denver and Oakland, but Denver being so hilarious just makes me kinda forget about them at times. The Raiders are...whatever. **** them up the ass with a chainsaw, but I don't see them as much of a threat. The better a team I hate is, the more I hate them. Was the same thing for me with the Devils, they just became irrelevant and the hatred wasn't as intense.

How long have you been a Chiefs fan? Not trying to be an asshole...but I have a hard time understanding how Denver and Oakland don't top the list for any Chiefs fan. Even with the Raiders sucking for most of the last couple of decades, any time I saw them celebrating a single play, it was annoying. Same with Denver...poor team or not, seeing them celebrating or bringing any single second of joy to their fan base annoys me.

Chief Northman 12-08-2017 03:14 AM

Denver / Pittsburgh - tie
Oakland
Indy
Patriots
Texans
Dallas
Chargers

jimidollar 12-08-2017 04:35 AM

Huh? Why would Chiefs fans hate the Packers? Are we still pissed about Super Bowl I? Most of us weren't born yet.

007 12-08-2017 04:39 AM

The team the chiefs are playing any given week is my hated team. :)

Of course, the Donkeys and Faiders by default. Then the $tealers and Colts.