ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RaiderFans.net: Letter To Randy Moss (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145713)

|Zach| 08-16-2006 10:45 AM

RaiderFans.net: Letter To Randy Moss

ROFL http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77732

Letter to Moss ( I wish he could read this )

Dear Randy Moss,
You are one of if not the only NFL player I like in the NFL period. I respect you as a person and a man and I enjoy watching you **** defenses apart. Some people might say that you lost a step but I know I'm not the only one who believes that you haven't at all and I know that you want to prove to the world that you are still the Most Dangerous WR in the NFL !!! To get into what you said about wanting to put on a show for the Viking fans and also saying that you can careless about the Vikings organization for trading you. I have to honestly say that I knew this was going to happen cause I know that you are still hurt by the Vikings for trading you and all you wanted to do is show them up. It hurt me to see
that you couldn't get that chance cause I know its a personal issue but I want to let you know something. You getting traded to the Oakland Raiders was a dream come true cause the Raiders are my favorite team and you're my favorite player so its meant to be. I know you said that you wanted to is put on a show for the Viking fans and all to show how much you respected them and thats ok but to be honest with you I haven't really heard you say anything about the Raider fans that came close to that. I know its just your second year with us but I just wanted to speak for every Raider fan and say that we want you to be GREAT with us like you was with the Vikings and we love you in silver and black but to be honest with you if we are still as bad as we are now in the next couple of years and you are still not being used right then you should move on to another team at that point cause I don't want your career to be wasted by weak QBs that don't know how to throw you the ball. Intil then I want you to become a true Raider and help us become World Champions !!!
From Blackheart

I have to admit to everybody on here that I was kind of hurt cause I knew this was going to happen. The only thing Moss wanted to do is show the Vikings organization and their fans that he is still his old self and at halftime when the Raiders was walking to the back he had his head down and looked like he was going to cry and a tear almost came down my eye cause I don't want to see my favorite player like that at all. I'm pissed right now cause our QBs are making him look like a SHELL OF HIMSELF !!!! All I can hope for is improvement overall and it was just the second pre-season so its a wait and see. GO RAIDERS !!!

Phobia 08-16-2006 10:48 AM

Wow. That is awesome. I didn't realize inmates were so sensitive.

Warrior5 08-16-2006 10:51 AM

How many anti-virus programs did you have to run after surfing that forum?

KCTitus 08-16-2006 10:52 AM

'Intil'...nice touch.

hypersensitiveZO6 08-16-2006 10:54 AM

I wonder if this guy got his school supplies yet.

Fish 08-16-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smaart Raider Fan
I know its just your second year with us but I just wanted to speak for every Raider fan and say that we want you to be GREAT with us like you was with the Vikings and we love you in silver and black but to be honest with you if we are still as bad as we are now in the next couple of years and you are still not being used right then you should move on to another team at that point cause I don't want your career to be wasted by weak QBs that don't know how to throw you the ball.

Intillagant sentunce of the week!!!

chagrin 08-16-2006 11:30 AM

Looks like Over-Head is hitting the blunts and whiskey again

StcChief 08-16-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Letter to Moss ( I wish he could read this )
Big assumption Moss can READ.