ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I beg you... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99088)

Pants 09-19-2004 06:51 PM

I beg you...

How about all of you collectively STOP bitching like the little whiny bitches? You can't do anything by ranting about how bad of a coach DV is, how our Offense, Defense and Special Teams suck. There is no point to all these threads. Please quityerbitchin. Thank you.

Rain Man 09-19-2004 06:52 PM

Stop whining about the whiny threads.

Big Chief Homer 09-19-2004 06:55 PM

just put everyone on ignore if it bothers you so much.....and by the way this whole teams sucks....how was that? :thumb:

Skip Towne 09-19-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Stop whining about the whiny threads.

Stop whining about the guy whining about the whiny threads.

Raiderhater 09-19-2004 06:56 PM

I think a lot of people are going over board in their predictions of doom after only two games. However I cannot and do not blame them for letting off steam. We take our team seriously, devoting time, energy, emotion, and money to it. We have a right to be pissed and point out what ever flaws we happen to see, especially after an ugly loss.

Logical 09-19-2004 06:57 PM

Metrolike you suck, there that also makes me feel better.:D

Pants 09-19-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Metrolike you suck, there that also makes me feel better.:D

LOL, go predict the Chiefs going 0-16 with your mad LOGIK skillz.

And Skip, stop whining about the guys who are whining about me whining about all these fools whining.

the Talking Can 09-19-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
How about all of you collectively STOP bitching like the little whiny bitches? You can't do anything by ranting about how bad of a coach DV is, how our Offense, Defense and Special Teams suck. There is no point to all these threads. Please quityerbitchin. Thank you.

shut up, bitch

Rain Man 09-19-2004 07:07 PM

In other news, it looks like Miami has to punt.

Katipan 09-19-2004 07:07 PM

I went shopping to ease the pain of losing into gradual acceptance. Then I come back here and you people get me all riled up again.

The internet is bad for my blood pressure.

Bowser 09-19-2004 07:09 PM

I got 99 problems, but.................

Coogs 09-19-2004 07:09 PM

I think most of us are just being realists. When your defense makes Griffin and Foster look like legit Pro-Bowlers, and then look at what lies dead ahead.... a 2000 yard rusher in two weeks on the road, the Colts, Pats and Vick comming into Arrowhead, Tomlinson twice, to name just a few of obsticles on our path to the playoffs.... there isn't much margin for error left. It usually takes 10-6 to get into the playoffs. The hope is still there. But the urgency for improvement is at hand. And not minimal improvement either. Minimal won't be enough.

the Talking Can 09-19-2004 07:09 PM

I deal with my pain by kicking old ladies in the ankle, real hard.

milkman 09-19-2004 07:10 PM

There is nothing any of us can do about anything the Chiefs are doing.

We talk about the Chiefs here, good or bad.
Since, however we can't do anything about the team regardless, then by your logic, there isn't any reason any of us have any reason to here at all.

Bowser 09-19-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I went shopping to ease the pain of losing into gradual acceptance. Then I come back here and you people get me all riled up again.

The internet is bad for my blood pressure.

In with the good, out with the bad. Everything is zen.

I don't think so.