ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   With the way Gun is treating Kimble.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=11162)

ChiefsAlltheWay 12-07-2000 04:08 PM

It's a good thing that Gun wasn't the coach when we had Marcus Allen. He probably would've been riding the pine as well.

Vortex Dweller 12-07-2000 07:45 PM

It is pathetic. I read that Moreau will move back into the lineup for Sunday. Thats a good going away present for Kimble, poor guy.

Stuckinbama 12-07-2000 08:56 PM

**** this coaching staff, they BLOW! They're all ****ING MORNONS. None of them deserve their position with the team. On the other hand, Kimble DESREVES to go out with DIGNITY! Had the reerunS that run this team STUCK with a backfield of Kimble at HB and Richardson at FB, and had Raye been able to put together consistent offensive game plans - KC's running game would be MUCH BETTER than it is now. It is the LAME COACHES FAULT that KC has NO Running game! fuck THEM ALL!<BR>

Yosemity Sam 12-07-2000 09:45 PM

This seems to be the teams m.o. for the last few years. Name a player your starting RB and then crap all over him.

Mosbonian 12-07-2000 10:33 PM

I wonder if Kimble might have given the coaches a piece of his mind,and is now being punished for insubbordination

Mile High Mania 12-08-2000 12:06 AM

I think the obvious reason for this move is to see what we've got with Moreau. I'd expect lots of the "kids" to play. Vets like Gruny, Anders, and Hasty are known commodities. If they return the coaches know what to expect if not, we need to see what we've got. Gun's looked like an idiot but he knows we need to evaluate the young kids to learn what positions are urgent to aquire with the draft and free agency.

If Gun fires a couple coaches and hires "respectable" replacements, I'm willing to give him another year of two...

AZ

Quarterback 12-08-2000 08:42 AM

Totally agree AZ, Moreau, Hall, and Cloud should be given heavy playing time to eval them. But the last I saw the plan was to line up Rich behind Bennett.

It doesn't exactly imply [i]he knows we need to evaluate the young kids </i>

KCJohnny 12-08-2000 10:33 AM

For the life in me I can't see Bennett starting. Kimble blocks as well or better.
Kimble is a far better runner. Kimble is a far better receiver.

I was afraid coaches might treat the rest of the season like exibition and start playing Moreau and Cloud more but starting Bennett in the backfield defies logic.

I wonder what Kimble did to end up in the doghouse. Of course the way he's been treated this season it would be hold ones tongue.

And Richardson after doing well at FB is being asked to play different position with 3 games left in the season. I'm not sure if it's desperation or experimentation or what.

Feel bad for Kimble.

<BR>