ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Some interesting gift ideas for the lady types in your life... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253916)

AustinChief 12-18-2011 05:34 PM

Some interesting gift ideas for the lady types in your life...

I know I'm gonna get a world of grief for posting this... but I just found out about 3 new services that seem like an pretty cool concept...

BirchBox, MyGlam and EcoEmi are companies that for $10-$15/month send a box of samples of different beauty-girly-fancy stuff. The cost is the flat rate, no additional charges for shipping.

In my mind, that seems like something chicks would really dig... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

www.birchbox.com
www.myglam.com
www.ecoemi.com

Feedback appreciated...

Chiefshrink 12-18-2011 06:13 PM

I agree and it makes the guy look like he is consistently thinking of her all the time because she gets something every month. Every man comes off looking like the true romantic that every woman wants in her man thus rather than the same ole sex routine now the guy gets "JUNGLE F**KED" at every turn!!!!

Assuming now you don't tell her this is just an automatic service once a month thing and you have no investment of time in picking it out. That is the key. You don't say sh**!! Make her think you are thinking of her all the time and you have a variety of tastes and like her to try different things because you see her as special and versatile with style!!!

Thanks Austin for this great idea!!!

Links please

AustinChief 12-18-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 8216804)
I agree and it makes the guy look like he is consistently thinking of her all the time because she gets something every month. Every man comes off looking like the true romantic that every woman wants in her man thus rather than the same ole sex routine now the guy gets "JUNGLE F**KED" at every turn!!!!

Assuming now you don't tell her this is just an automatic service once a month thing and you have no investment of time in picking it out. That is the key. You don't say sh**!! Make her think you are thinking of her all the time and you have a variety of tastes and like her to try different things because you see her as special and versatile with style!!!

Thanks Austin for this great idea!!!

Links please

Added links to the OP.. doing a little more research on them now... looks like MyGlam is winning right now as the best pure gift idea. Plus it's only $100 for an entire year.

AustinChief 12-18-2011 08:50 PM

No more feedback??? Come on guys.. I know SOME of you have females you have to shop for...

Bugeater 12-18-2011 08:52 PM

I bought my wife a treadmill. That's a good gift, right?

AustinChief 12-18-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8217699)

Sounds about right. Does she already own nice pots and pans and a vacuum?
:D

Lumpy 12-18-2011 08:57 PM

Screw that girly crap. I want a puppy! :D

AustinChief 12-18-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8217718)

They don't ship very well. I assume you want a LIVE puppy.

trndobrd 12-18-2011 08:59 PM

So once a month the lady gets a box in the mail that says "Hey Woman! You need this make to look better."

No thanks. I'll take my chances with a new iron for Christmas.

Lumpy 12-18-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8217722)
They don't ship very well. I assume you want a LIVE puppy.

LMAO Yes.

WV 12-18-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Sweater puppies?

Bowser 12-18-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8217699)

Need somewhere more convenient to store the clean clothes, I see.

kstater 12-18-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

I'll buy you a couple puppies. Of course, you'll have to let me play with them once you get them.

Lumpy 12-18-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8217819)
Sweater puppies?

This reminds me... the people that dress up their dogs in clothes need to get bitch slapped. :# Oh, and you're a perv. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8217831)
I'll buy you a couple puppies. Of course, you'll have to let me play with them once you get them.

I'm pretty sure that if you, (or anyone for that matter), bought me a couple of puppies, I would be playing w/ them constantly. :)

WV 12-18-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8217888)
This reminds me... the people that dress up their dogs in clothes need to get bitch slapped. :# Oh, and you're a perv. :D:)

Agreed and how did you know? Are you in the meetings?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8217888)
I'm pretty sure that if you, (or anyone for that matter), bought me a couple of puppies, I would be playing w/ them constantly. :)

That's hot! :drool: