ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Challenge to all N00bs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119324)

Calcountry 07-11-2005 12:45 PM

Challenge to all N00bs.

I just kicked down a modest $20 donation to the Chiefs Planet. Its not much, but I am sure that every bit helps.

Challenge is to all the N00bs that Skip hates so much. Kick down 20 bucks each. If we all do our part, this place will be humming. The guys that run this place are the most cool you will find anywhere. Support your freedom to come in and post meaningless chit. Donate now!!! You will feel good when you do. :D

chagrin 07-11-2005 01:07 PM

I have already donated, last month

excessive 07-11-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
I just kicked down a modest $20 donation to the Chiefs Planet. Its not much, but I am sure that every bit helps.

Challenge is to all the N00bs that Skip hates so much. Kick down 20 bucks each. If we all do our part, this place will be humming. The guys that run this place are the most cool you will find anywhere. Support your freedom to come in and post meaningless chit. Donate now!!! You will feel good when you do. :D

I'll see your twenty and raise you twenty.

go bo 07-11-2005 02:19 PM

i knew there was something i liked about the bunny man... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Simplex3 07-11-2005 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
i knew there was something i liked about the bunny man... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-11-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

Some people are happy without having to publicize their charitable efforts.

Uncle Fester 07-11-2005 02:41 PM

How about you degenerates that live here kick some money in! ROFL

Calcountry 07-11-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
Some people are happy without having to publicize their charitable efforts.

My intent, is not to publicise my generosity. Far from it. It is to encourage the others who haven't yet. Maybe they will think, damn, if that lousy POS turd herder can coff up a measly 20, then what is my excuse?

Thats all.

Simplex3 07-11-2005 02:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Fester

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-11-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

My intent, is not to publicise my generosity. Far from it. It is to encourage the others who haven't yet. Maybe they will think, damn, if that lousy POS turd herder can coff up a measly 20, then what is my excuse?

Thats all.

Well I'm just in a bad mood so ignore me.... good for you for giving.

I've given before btw...

:D

Calcountry 07-11-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
Well I'm just in a bad mood so ignore me.... good for you for giving.

I've given before btw...

:D

I promised that I would earlier, and I probably will kick down small quantities semi frequently. Smooth cash flow that way. ;)

Calcountry 07-11-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Fester

No, you don't understand. To Skip Towne, I am a n00b! Despite being here for almost 2 years and 10k posts.

Uncle Fester 07-11-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

No, you don't understand. To Skip Towne, I am a n00b! Despite being here for almost 2 years and 10k posts.

Well, when one is 96 years old he might well consider everyone else noobs. :D

I donate to charities, this just ins't one of them.

excessive 07-11-2005 04:24 PM

Sometimes this board is, and quite often frequently it's been happening, really lame.

Bunnytrdr, made a nice post. I took it in good spirit and respond in a positive way. I come back later to see what's up and there's mostly some ragging and excuse making going on (Go Bo and Simplex excepted).

Maybe why Noobs stay away from posting (and donating) is because of all the same old, same old b.s. that gets passed around.

Most of those posts, I know, are out of boredom. Good God, we all want football season to start.

Sometimes a good thing needs a boost. And I'm not trying to advertise.
Pony up, or should I say Bunny up, or shut up.