ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Now that the season is over, it's time to bench Wesley... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149918)

htismaqe 10-15-2006 06:21 PM

Now that the season is over, it's time to bench Wesley...

Dumbass basically spotted them 14 points.

Time to let Pollard learn on the job...

GoodDaySir! 10-15-2006 06:22 PM

Knee-jerk much?

morphius 10-15-2006 06:23 PM

I'd put knight on the bench as well, he was off his guy a lot today.

JBucc 10-15-2006 06:24 PM

I'd say bench Knight too but Page sucked ass today.

Hammock Parties 10-15-2006 06:25 PM

How did he spot them 14 points?

Law is responsible for the first 7.

The second one I couldn't tell who was supposed to be covering the slot. Was it Wesley? If so, blame Gunther. Why would you put a safety one-on-one with a WR?

B2chiefsfan 10-15-2006 06:25 PM

I wouldn't say that the season is a total loss yet.....but..........I think it's time to sit Wesley.

Bring on the "BONECRUSHER"!!!!

Rain Man 10-15-2006 06:25 PM

Page was a disaster today. An absolute disaster.

Deberg_1990 10-15-2006 06:26 PM

But but........he has like 180 INT's in his career.........hahaha

Where do i begin...all of this teams weaknesses were exposed today. When it rains it pours...

Suspect Safey play......for every good play they make, they make 3 or 4 bad ones. Liabilities in pass coverage

No interior defensive line pass rush. Horrible....just horrible

our offensive tackles suck....enough said

crappy tackling...our old ugly friend reared its head again.....over 200 yards rushing allowed?? I have to blame Gunther....honeymoon is over..dont let the door hit ya on the way out dude...

Our current QB is limited....very limited...

Too many holes to overcome this year....hopefully, Herm can fix it in the off-season. We are stuck with what we got this season.......

Rain Man 10-15-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
How did he spot them 14 points?

Law is responsible for the first 7.

The second one I couldn't tell who was supposed to be covering the slot. Was it Wesley? If so, blame Gunther. Why would you put a safety one-on-one with a WR?

The screwup on the touchdown to Ward where no one covered him in the end zone was either Ty Law's or Jarrad Page's fault. My money would be on Page.

The touchdown where the guy was wide open and then Page ran up and bumped into the guy with his arms at his side was Page's fault. I'm not sure who blew the coverage, but Page would've easily made the tackle if he had wrapped up. I'm worried that Page may have those Barbie arms that don't bend at the elbows.

TrickyNicky 10-15-2006 06:28 PM

On the second TD the ball is in the air and he wasn't looking for it because he bought the run fake, he stands there, the ball goes over his head and Page hits (if you could call it a hit) and falls down as the receiver bolts to the end zone. Maybe Wesley thought he couldn't make up the ground or wasn't paying attention but it just looked like a lazy play.

htismaqe 10-15-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodDaySir!
Knee-jerk much?

ROFL

Yeah, I came to the conclusion that Wesley sucks after today's game. Him giving up 60+ yard TD's every game for the last 5 years had nothing to do with it.

007 10-15-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Dumbass basically spotted them 14 points.

Time to let Pollard learn on the job...

Hell, we had to wait for the season to be over to bench him? That is 5 games longer than it should have taken.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-15-2006 06:32 PM

The second TD was either Wesley or Gun's fault. Wesley just dumped him off after about 10 yards and then Roethlisbum hit Washington and Page love tapped him.

At no point should a former SS be on a WR, and when he did, he just dumped him off.

htismaqe 10-15-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Page was a disaster today. An absolute disaster.

If you're talking about failing to wrap up, yeah it was bad. But he was coming from the opposite side of the field to make a play in WESLEY'S ZONE.

blueballs 10-15-2006 06:34 PM

Gun has benched him before
maybe twice