ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Thanks Carl (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114688)

Hoover 04-22-2005 08:18 AM

Thanks Carl

While we all might have had a different approach. Our GM got the job done. Carl has added 3 playmakers to the Defense in Bell, Knight and now Surtain. Getting this done before the draft allows the Chiefs to take the best player in the first round. I really think we will trade down to get another 3rd round pick, but even if we don't those 4th and 5th round picks are going to be sweet.

Here is how I think the draft will play out now.

If we stay at 15 we will take either a CB or WR. If we move down we will go DE or LB.

This should be fun.

Thanks Carl

petegz28 04-22-2005 08:20 AM

Possibly a 4th even in Hall even if it just pushes Hicks to perform better.

KCTitus 04-22-2005 08:23 AM

We cant send any fan mail now that his inbox is full of nasty grams...

petegz28 04-22-2005 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus

It's only the classy thing to do...."Thanks Carl, I still thin you are an arrogant ass at times but you proved me wrong."

What is wrong with that?

beavis 04-22-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

Dammit! I forgot to do that. Now I'm not pissed off enough to express my hatred of him adequately.

ct 04-22-2005 08:27 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now go get us Carlos Rogers to give us a damn solid secondary!! If he's gone, trade down to gather the 2nd back or p/up a 3rd. The LBs are not worthy at 15 outside of DJ, who'll be gone in the top10.

BigRedChief 04-22-2005 08:29 AM

So now he gets praise for doing his job? We could have got Rolle and not gave up the 2nd rounder. He's giving up our 2nd rounder to cover for his blowing the Bartee and Battle picks. Praise is not warranted. Just my two cents.

Saulbadguy 04-22-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
So now he gets praise for doing his job? We could have got Rolle and not gave up the 2nd rounder. He's giving up our 2nd rounder to cover for his blowing the Bartee and Battle picks. Praise is not warranted. Just my two cents.

Shaddup your face!

KCTitus 04-22-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief

Thanks <> Praise...just my .02

cdcox 04-22-2005 08:34 AM

Long live King Carl!

BigRedChief 04-22-2005 08:40 AM

Quote:

Thanks <> Praise...just my .02

You are correct sir. I'll STFU

Hoover 04-22-2005 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coryt
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now go get us Carlos Rogers to give us a damn solid secondary!! If he's gone, trade down to gather the 2nd back or p/up a 3rd. The LBs are not worthy at 15 outside of DJ, who'll be gone in the top10.

Bingo, you take a huge weakness and make it a strenght in a matter of days. Plus you have to have a plan if Warfield is out for 4 games.

This is what I reeally want.

Frankie 04-22-2005 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
I really think we will trade down to get another 3rd round pick,.....
This should be fun.

I also predicted a move down in the first, in another thread. I also predict either Wesley or Woods traded as a part of an effort to regain a 2 (or to gain another 3).

Frankie 04-22-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
Long live King Carl!

ROFL ROFL
Chiefs fans! We are so fickle.

Warrior5 04-22-2005 09:08 AM

Rep forthcoming...

to Hoover, eazyb81, and a few others for calling this in the face of so much pessimism; in fact eazyb81 guaranteed it.

kudos.