ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So, what are our chances of winning the division? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275915)

Hammock Parties 09-05-2013 11:09 PM

So, what are our chances of winning the division?

Did you see that juggernaut out there?

That Denver team is way better than last year's version. Manning is better. Their receivers are better. Without three of their most important defenders from last season, the Donkey defense turned Joe Flacco into a shit-eating rape monkey.

That team is a serious Super Bowl contender.

What are we?

DaFace 09-05-2013 11:11 PM

1%

tk13 09-05-2013 11:11 PM

I'm sure tonight's game was a lot of fun for you.

Hammock Parties 09-05-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9943541)
I'm sure tonight's game was a lot of fun for you.

I enjoy watching HOF QBs have amazing games.

The fact that it confirmed what I've known all offseason was no surprise.

Brando 09-05-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9943536)
Did you see that juggernaut out there?

That Denver team is way better than last year's version. Manning is better. Their receivers are better. Without three of their most important defenders from last season, the Donkey defense turned Joe Flacco into a shit-eating rape monkey.

That team is a serious Super Bowl contender.

What are we?

Here's an idea, let's watch our first game you ****ing douchenozzle.

Hammock Parties 09-05-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 9943545)
Here's an idea, let's watch our first game you ****ing douchenozzle.

In what dimension can this team, with our dinky QB and subpar WR corps, compete with that football giant we just witnessed?

You're living in a dream world.

tk13 09-05-2013 11:15 PM

Yeah, the Broncos are probably going to have a better record than the Chiefs, unless Peyton Manning is injured. Real newsflash there.

Simply Red 09-05-2013 11:16 PM

we MAY win seven games - but I'd still say 6 is where we'll land.

kcjayhawks5 09-05-2013 11:17 PM

Of course this stupid ****ing thread would be started after they just piss pounded Balitmore. Baltimore isn't the same team as last year and it is early. Peyton won't have the game if his life every single game and they will struggle against good offenses. We'll see what happens...

Brando 09-05-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9943546)
In what dimension can this team, with our dinky QB and subpar WR corps, compete with that football giant we just witnessed?

You're living in a dream world.

I saw a defense that wasn't that good until Baltimore had to chuck and gun. I saw Manning get hit quite a few times.

Again, let's watch one Chief's game. I might be right there with you next week, but I'm willing to see the product on the field.
Did Nick Athan text you your take?

ThaVirus 09-05-2013 11:17 PM

They faced a Ravens team with a lot of changes, question marks, and a supremely overpaid, shit-ass QB. Not to mention you know they wanted blood, they lucked into getting this game at home, and the Ravens were likely to experience a bit of a Superbowl hangover anyway.

The good news is: their defense doesn't look very good and the running game looks like it will suck yet again. Bad news is: they still have Peyton and he has a shit ton of weapons to throw to.

DaFace 09-05-2013 11:17 PM

I've never thought there was any chance in hell that we'd beat Peyton this year. I think the chances of making the playoffs are much higher (but still obviously low).

Bambi 09-05-2013 11:19 PM

Is this a Royals thread?

ThaVirus 09-05-2013 11:20 PM

They also appear to have a marshmallowy schedule. Unless the NFC East turns into the NFC Beast, they'll likely take home 12-14 wins this season.

.. But that was the expectation before tonight's game anyway. I expect the Chiefs to win anywhere from 6-10 so this literally changes nothing.

tk13 09-05-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9943564)
They also appear to have a marshmallowy schedule. Unless the NFC East turns into the NFC Beast, they'll likely take home 12-14 wins this season.

.. But that was the expectation before tonight's game anyway. I expect the Chiefs to win anywhere from 6-10 so this literally changes nothing.

He's just trolling you. That is what he does. Somehow it is accepted as good football discussion. The AFC is still terrible until proven otherwise. It may be even worse this year. The Ravens and Steelers have question marks, the Patriots shouldn't regress but they've lost a lot of weapons. The rest of the AFC East is a train wreck. The rest of the AFC West may be a train wreck depending on whether Rivers is done and if the Chiefs offense shows anything. Texans and Bengals should be good but still have to prove they can win when it matters. It may take a few weeks to even figure out who the good teams in the AFC are.