ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *** Official I love Marcus Cooper Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276780)

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2017 11:27 AM

Wow. Looked staged as ****, but strangely the Bears still won.

gblowfish 09-25-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13104845)
https://mobile.twitter.com/DylansFre...30463694376961

Wow I can't believe this dumb mother****er did this. He won't be in the league much longer.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2017 11:37 AM

Pittsburgh lays about two eggs like this every season.

Lzen 09-25-2017 11:42 AM

What a numbskull. So glad the Chiefs got rid of this guy a couple years ago.

ModSocks 09-25-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12401768)
Meh, there's nothing to criticize in this thread. Cooper looked great his rookie season. He just couldn't keep it going.

I was the first to tell CP that Cooper sucked and his early success was mostly attributed to playing some of the worst QB's in the league.

I was one of few who told CP that Gaines sucked.

I was one of the only ones to say Flowers still had a season or two in him when the Chiefs cut him (he had a ProBowl year for SD the next season)

I argued for days on end with everyone who said Berry was done, and that was BEFORE the cancer, let alone during.

And i was THE FIRST to tell you all that Mitchell would be the real deal, and i said that after the Falcons game (his first action), not after the Raiders game.

Yes, i'm bragging.

Take notes on how it's done ClayCoMo. That's how you call your shit and get it right.

Simply Red 09-25-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13104913)
I was the first to tell CP that Cooper sucked and his early success was mostly attributed to playing some of the worst QB's in the league.

I was one of the only ones to say Flowers still had a season or two in him when the Chiefs cut him (he had a ProBowl year for SD the next season)

I argued for days on end with everyone who said Berry was done, and that was BEFORE the cancer, let alone during.

And i was THE FIRST to tell you all that Mitchell would be the real deal, and i said that after the Falcons game (his first action), not after the Raiders game.

Yes, i'm bragging.

Take notes on how it's done ClayCoMo. That's how you call your shit and get it right.

I was right about KHunt

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13104943)
I was right about KHunt

Me too bud.

Halfcan 09-25-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13104901)
What a numbskull. So glad the Chiefs got rid of this guy a couple years ago.

Why in the world would any player stop short like that? Really dumb.

staylor26 09-25-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13104913)

Yes, i'm bragging.

Be careful. You aren't aloud to brag about consistently being right on CP.

I caught shit for it with Chris Jones last year, and Kareem Hunt this year.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2017 12:29 PM

That's because a lot of people loved those guys. Not much to brag about.

rtmike 09-25-2017 12:40 PM

Started the season for Chicago.

Buehler445 09-25-2017 12:50 PM

ROFL

I could watch that shit play over and over and thank ****ing heavens he doesn't do that shit here.

staylor26 09-25-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13105016)
That's because a lot of people loved those guys. Not much to brag about.

Bullshit. Nobody was pimping Hunt and Jones BEFORE the draft quite like I was.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2017 01:01 PM

ROFL ROFL

staylor26 09-25-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13105093)
ROFL ROFL

You're delusional if you believe otherwise. I called Jones a top 10 talent and everybody laughed at me. I also got shit for comparing Hunt to future HOFers.