ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With Sunday start for Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career. (KC Star) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264961)

milkman 10-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000339)
That's just not true at all.

Go and look at any throw Cassel made in the first half against Atlanta. He made two or three excellent throws to Bowe that were 20 yards down the field.

Hell, he made a few nice throws against the Saints in the second half.

Brady Quinn is NOT better than Cassel.

This is part of why Pioli is a shitty GM. He acquired a shitty ****ing loser to be our backup QB. Believe it.

Matt Cassel made one NFL throw in that Atlanta game.

The other throws that you are talking about were not bad throws, which is good for Matt Cassel.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:09 PM

I made a conscious effort this past weekend to watch Brady and Manning throw the ball. Both I believe had over 300 yards passing and a TD or two.

While they did throw the occasional deep ball, or deep out, it's not like these star Qb's aren't throwing it short or intermediate. They aren't chucking it deep time and time again.

The difference is, they put it in spots where their playmakers can make plays. Get it to Bowe in the open field in front of him where he can run. Dude's a monster. Same with Jamaal. Get it to him on some set up screens where they are developed correctly. Breaston, Baldwin, Draughn, Gray, whoever.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9000347)
With your record of predictions and evaluations he's destined for 300 yards and 3 TD's...

Why don't you look up EVERY ****ING POST I MADE THIS OFFSEASON.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9000408)
Matt Cassel made one NFL throw in that Atlanta game.

The other throws that you are talking about were not bad throws, which is good for Matt Cassel.

Yeah, but Brady Quinn didn't do shit last week that Cassel hasn't done.

Sitting here and saying QUINN'S 3 PASSES WERE TEH AWESOME is BS.

splatbass 10-10-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9000202)
If Quinn lights it up, Crennel and Pioli will look stupid having handed the starting job to a lesser talented QB.

Too late, they already look stupid.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 09:28 PM

Quinn has more fumbles than career starts.

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000456)
Why don't you look up EVERY ****ING POST I MADE THIS OFFSEASON.

Wow, you predicted that Matt Cassel would suck.

This is brand new information.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000504)
Quinn has more fumbles than career starts.

http://i.imgur.com/8PIA2.gif

Molitoth 10-10-2012 09:31 PM

I want Quinn to succeed, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't still fire pioli and draft geno smith.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000460)

Nice flip ya flopper.

milkman 10-10-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000460)

The 3 passes that Quinn threw weren't awesome, except in relation to Cassel passes.

Two of them were lasers, something that Cassel can not throw, that were on the mark.

His one pass that was off the mark, was only slightly thrown behind the receiver.

I don't expect Quinn to light things up, but I do expect you to know that there was a visible difference between Cassel's ducks and Quinn's passes.

O.city 10-10-2012 09:36 PM

In his defense Milk, it's not something thats rated on PFF.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 09:37 PM

I want Quinn to succeed but still suck, if that makes any sense. I ****ing want Geno. We deserve Geno. If we end up with the #1 pick and Pioli passes on Geno Smith i will take a 3 day dump on the sidewalk of One Arrowhead Drive.

Sorter 10-10-2012 09:44 PM

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000536)
In his defense Milk, it's not something thats rated on PFF.

-King- 10-10-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

He’s only 27. So he’s got that going for him.

Just like Cassel when he first got here LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 10-10-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000217)
Whats even shittier is that Quinn looked better in the preseason with the 2's and 3's than Matt did with the 1's.

"But Matts a good leader"

No...he didn't.

-King- 10-10-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9000279)
So your point would be it doesn't matter what happens in preseason?

No his point is that Cassel looked like our best QB in preseason.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9000530)
The 3 passes that Quinn threw weren't awesome, except in relation to Cassel passes.

Two of them were lasers, something that Cassel can not throw, that were on the mark.

His one pass that was off the mark, was only slightly thrown behind the receiver.

I don't expect Quinn to light things up, but I do expect you to know that there was a visible difference between Cassel's ducks and Quinn's passes.

I don't care about the velocity of the passes.

Cassel can hit receivers running those same routes. He hits that 15-yard dig to Bowe all the time.

Quinn did nothing Cassel didn't do, except throw the ball harder.

Quite frankly, on that checkdown for 0 yards he looked like a scared pussy just like Cassel.

T-post Tom 10-10-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9000143)
I know this will not be popular, but I hope if Quinn succeeds here, he really succeeds. I would love for this team to get on a roll. A big roll. Not a 6-10 type season, but 9-7 to even 10-6. It's a long shot, I know. But it has been done before.

I would be just as thrilled for a 27 year old Quinn as I would be many of the 1st round QB's comming out in this draft short of one... Geno Smith... but I don't see that happening.

Next best option for me behind Smith would be for Quinn to break out. Saw it many years ago with Len Dawson. Maybe time for history to repeat it self for the Chiefs.

Ditto.

bowener 10-10-2012 10:08 PM

Is Quinn's upside Matt Schaub, but more handsome?

Mother****erJones 10-10-2012 10:11 PM

The only thing I'll say is Quinn was a 1st rd pick unlike Cassel. Quinn's had 9 games, meanwhile Cassel has had about 4 years. Who knows man. If Quinn turns out good then awesome draft a young kid too in the 1st to cover our bases

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:12 PM

Quinn's upside is Sanchez but more ripped.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9000606)
Is Quinn's upside Matt Schaub, but more handsome?

His upside is Kyle Boller.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000601)
I don't care about the velocity of the passes.

Cassel can hit receivers running those same routes. He hits that 15-yard dig to Bowe all the time.

Quinn did nothing Cassel didn't do, except throw the ball harder.

Quite frankly, on that checkdown for 0 yards he looked like a scared pussy just like Cassel.

JFC, just stop. On the 2 passes to Bowe, Quinn made a quick read to a receiver who was covered, then checked over to Bowe and hit the open guy. He went to his second read a few seconds faster than Cassel ever did. On the 3rd and long situation, it sure looked to me like a conservative play call. It had nothing to do with shitting his pants.

It's only 3 plays. But don't trivialize them. He threw 2 very good passes, and completed another 2 that looked like conservative play calls.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:21 PM

LMAO

So Cassel has never thrown to his 2nd read?

Come on.

Quinn did nothing Cassel hasn't done.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:23 PM

Clays now a cassel lover

MMXcalibur 10-10-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000619)
His upside is Kyle Boller.

Cassel hits the bench, and you are still negative Nancy.
When was the last time you were optimistic about anything on this team?

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000626)
LMAO

Come on.

I don't know how often Quinn does/will but lets not pretend like Cassel is anywhere near pro level at going through reads. Relative to even average QBs, Cassel never goes to a 2nd guy. Unless you want to count the check down as the second guy.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:28 PM

Best QB ever, guys?

http://i.imgur.com/TcraI.gif

Everything else was garbage. A checkdown, a horribly thrown screen pass, a 5-yard dump to a wide open Bowe that got called back.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000626)
LMAO

Come on.

Quinn threw to a second read that wasn't a check down. Twice. And within the first few seconds of his progression.

Those are two unimpressive accomplishments. Yet something Cassel has done a handful of times. You're really reaching to undermine Quinn by trying to pretend Cassel does things he never did before.

The Bad Guy 10-10-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9000274)
Yeah. If he plays well Sunday I would start him after the BYE week. I'd see how the rest of the season plays out before I would commit to him long term though.

Hell, I hope he is great. Nothing wrong with that. That solves a lot of problems.

Nothing wrong with it except it basically keeps things status quo for another year.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9000631)

Why the **** should I be?

We have been fail for 21 games.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:31 PM

Yeah Matt's got the ability to make that throw

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000639)
Best QB ever, guys?

Everything else was garbage. A checkdown, a horribly thrown screen pass, a 5-yard dump to a wide open Bowe that got called back.

Your forgetting the throw he had to Bowe for the called back TD. It was a decent throw. :D

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Best QB ever, guys?

The check down and screen pass looked like conservative play calls to me.

The other two passes were very good. Stop trying to undermine them. In the play you posted there in particular, he looks right, sees an open check down, and yet still decides to go for Bowe downfield. It was a very good play that Cassel would have never completed because he would have thrown to the check down every single time.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:32 PM

So now any pass a qb completes to an open we doesn't count? Man Freeman's gonna have it really tough

Sorter 10-10-2012 10:34 PM

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000652)
So now any pass a qb completes to an open we doesn't count? Man Freeman's gonna have it really tough

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000650)
The check down and screen pass looked like conservative play calls to me.

The other two passes were very good. Stop trying to undermine them. In the play you posted there in particular, he looks right, sees an open check down, and yet still decides to go for Bowe downfield. It was a very good play that Cassel would have never completed because he would have thrown to the check down every single time.

Not all true, i have seen Cassel hit Bowe like that before, and yes on the rare occasion Cassel has went through progressions before.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000656)
Not all true, i have seen Cassel hit Bowe like that before, and yes on the rare occasion Cassel has went through progressions before.

Within 3 seconds, Brady went through 3 reads. And he ignored a wide open check down -- Cyrus Gray was wide open for a quick 3 yard pass that could have been extended to a first down.

Cassel has gone through progressions. But he will always take a check down when it's open. And his progressions tend to be him looking at his primary read for a few seconds, then shifting to his second target.

Quinn twice did something in 4 passes that Cassel usually did not do in 4 years.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9000631)

Wow.

Chiefspants 10-10-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Best QB ever, guys?

Good lord, we may have found our Tom Brady.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:46 PM

This place is a great sample of why Pioli won't be fired after the year. Yeah you're all pissed but now pretending like Quinn is a potentially good QB. All Scott has to do is draft a QB in the first round and all will be forgiven.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000665)
Within 3 seconds, Brady went through 3 reads. And he ignored a wide open check down -- Cyrus Gray was wide open for a quick 3 yard pass that could have been extended to a first down.

Cassel has gone through progressions. But he will always take a check down when it's open. And his progressions tend to be him looking at his primary read for a few seconds, then shifting to his second target.

Quinn twice did something in 4 passes that Cassel usually did not do in 4 years.

It was a nice play by Quinn.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000648)
Your forgetting the throw he had to Bowe for the called back TD. It was a decent throw. :D

No, it wasn't.

Bowe was wide the **** open over the middle.

It was a 5-yard throw.

Tyler Palko could have hit it.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:48 PM

I don't give a shit what Quinn does. Pioli is gone no matter what

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000671)
This place is a great sample of why Pioli won't be fired after the year. Yeah you're all pissed but now pretending like Quinn is a potentially good QB. All Scott has to do is draft a QB in the first round and all will be forgiven.

Well if Pioli is fired it would be before the draft so if his job is saved it won't be from that. I do agree that if he drafts a QB he will quit a lot of the fans. Hell, I have said from the beginning that if he had a decent QB it would cover some of his mistakes. Really, if you only care about saving your job you should get a good QB so he can cover up other holes in your team.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Wrong. Not just any QB in the first round, and its example not sample. LMAO

Chiefspants 10-10-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Or trade for Mallet.

/Forever 9-7

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000680)
Wrong. Not just any QB in the first round, and its example not sample. LMAO

I'm on my phone and it does auto text.

Yes any QB. FFS you all are pretending like Brady Quinn is good.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000674)
No, it wasn't.

Bowe was wide the **** open over the middle.

It was a 5-yard throw.

Tyler Palko could have hit it.

You underestimate the suck that was Palko. Huard would have made that throw no problem though. :D

T-post Tom 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9000343)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jkM4k_M5Img" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:LOL:

That was fun. Good post.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9000679)
Well if Pioli is fired it would be before the draft so if his job is saved it won't be from that. I do agree that if he drafts a QB he will quit a lot of the fans. Hell, I have said from the beginning that if he had a decent QB it would cover some of his mistakes. Really, if you only care about saving your job you should get a good QB so he can cover up other holes in your team.

He only cares about Cassel and his Patriot friends. He'll **** up drafting a QB too.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000687)

You all? What do you mean you all? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALL? LMAO

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000687)

Who said he was good.

Everyone is saying he's going to be better than Cassel, which is like bragging that I beat my grandma in a race.

Sorter 10-10-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000696)
Who said he was good.

Everyone is saying he's going to be better than Cassel, which is like bragging that I beat my grandma.

Fixed

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000692)
He only cares about Cassel and his Patriot friends. He'll **** up drafting a QB too.

I am not claiming otherwise. I am just saying that he won't save his job with drafting a QB. His job will be decided upon prior to the draft.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000696)
Who said he was good.

Everyone is saying he's going to be better than Cassel, which is like bragging that I beat my grandma in a race.

He's worse than Cassel and that's saying something. Who signed him?

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000707)
He's worse than Cassel and that's saying something. Who signed him?

The bar is low. And Quinn has not had enough starts to prove he can pass that bar. JFC, he played in 12 games behind a supporting cast that was shittier than shitty.

I don't think it's a bold prediction to say he can do better than a QB who struggled in a coddled situation behind a strong supporting cast.

Passepartout 10-10-2012 11:04 PM

As hope it is all well for Quinn. Hope that he will do well is all that we can ask for.

BIG K 10-10-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000711)
The bar is low. And Quinn has not had enough starts to prove he can pass that bar. JFC, he played in 12 games behind a supporting cast that was shittier than shitty.

I don't think it's a bold prediction to say he can do better than a QB who struggled in a coddled situation behind a strong supporting cast.

This. With all the supporting cast, anyone I believe can do better than casshole.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000711)

ROFL

He hasn't started a game since 2009. He's been beat out by Derek Anderson, Kyle Orton, Tim Tebow, and Matt Cassel. He was barely better than Ricky Stanzi in the pre season.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 9000717)
This. With all the supporting cast, anyone I believe can do better than casshole.

"With this supporting cast we can go 9-7 or 10-6 with Matt Cassel"

Most of Chiefsplanet this off season.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000722)
"With this supporting cast we can go 9-7 or 10-6 with Matt Cassel"

Most of Chiefsplanet this off season.

What the **** is your point? You said you will take any QB in the first round come next draft. Landry Jones say's thank you.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000728)
What the **** is your point? You said you will take any QB in the first round come next draft. Landry Jones say's thank you.

Laundry Jones isn't a first round QB you unrealistic ****.

I'll take any QB he new GM drafts.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000733)
Laundry Jones isn't a first round QB you unrealistic ****.

I'll take any QB he new GM drafts.

You make no sense. First you say Jones is not a first round QB, then you say you will take any QB. Which ****ing one is it dumbass, and you have no idea if Jones will go in the first round or not. Tannahill did so **** off.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000740)
You make no sense. First you say Jones is not a first round QB, then you say you will take any QB. Which ****ing one is it dumbass, and you have no idea if Jones will go in the first round or not. Tannahill did so **** off.

ROFL Tannahill? You mean Tannehill? The guy I wanted the Chiefs to trade up for?

It's pretty obvious to me you are the one with no idea.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000744)
ROFL Tannahill? You mean Tannehill? The guy I wanted the Chiefs to trade up for?

Ya i mean Tannehill shitstain.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000721)
ROFL

He hasn't started a game since 2009. He's been beat out by Derek Anderson, Kyle Orton, Tim Tebow, and Matt Cassel. He was barely better than Ricky Stanzi in the pre season.

I really don't care. The only one of those situations that wasn't politically charged was Kyle Orton, who ended up being a productive QB for the Broncos. We are not sitting here and expecting him to be Tom Brady. We're saying he will be better than Cassel. And yes, he will be better than Cassel. It's not a high bar to set.

Easy 6 10-10-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Best QB ever, guys?

No, that throw looks a lot like Orton... but its atleast good enough to give us a GLIMPSE of what is possible.

Losing for Luck, not gonna do it, cant do it, cant win with those guys, we can trade up bigtime or luck out Brady style... anything but suck shit all year, the hell with that.

Savvy?

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000744)

BTW Landry Jones has twice as many yards and TD's in his college career than Tannehill ever had. But you knew Tannehill was a first round QB and Jones is not. You have no ****ing clue.

Sorter 10-10-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000756)
BTW Landry Jones has twice as many yards and TD's in his college career than Tannehill ever had. But you knew Tannehill was a first round QB and Jones is not. You have no ****ing clue.

Landry Jones will not be a productive NFL player. Guaranteed.

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000756)

You have no ****ing clue, n00b.

Landry Jones is a ****ing joke and IMO, a likely 4th rounder.

Under pressure, the guy couldn't hit the broad side of a broad.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9000772)
Landry Jones will not be a productive NFL player. Guaranteed.

Not saying he will or will not be. I'm pointing out Billays dumbassery about Jones not being a first round QB, yet he wanted to trade up for Tannehill who was taken in the first round. If Tannehill was a first round QB then why the **** would Jones not be considered a first round prospect.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9000774)
You have no ****ing clue, n00b.

Landry Jones is a ****ing joke and IMO, a likely 4th rounder.

Under pressure, the guy couldn't hit the broad side of a broad.

Reading the ****ing post's before you post is hard shit.

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000779)
Reading the ****ing post's before you post is hard shit.

Excuse me, Meat?

And it's "posts", not "post's".

Dumbass.

DaneMcCloud 10-10-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000777)
Not saying he will or will not be. I'm pointing out Billays dumbassery about Jones not being a first round QB, yet he wanted to trade up for Tannehill who was taken in the first round. If Tannehill was a first round QB then why the **** would Jones not be considered a first round prospect.

Clearly, football and grammar aren't your strong suit.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9000783)
Excuse me, Meat?

And it's "posts", not "post's".

Dumbass.

Ok. Thank you for the English lesson. Dick

Sorter 10-10-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000777)

He won't be considered a 1st round prospect due to the concerns Dane expressed IMO. He struggles with progressions, relies on checkdowns, and has poor pocket awareness. Additionally, he is the opposite of clutch and rarely rises to the occasion, if ever.

Tannehill's physical attributes were much better than Jones as well, IMO. Additionally, you did see flashes from Tannehill against elite competition. I wasn't a huge fan of Tannehill so I'm not going to go all Wendler on you and pretend I am now.

However, Billay is right IMO that Jones will not be a 1st rounder, especially if he continues on his current projections.

DBOSHO 10-10-2012 11:59 PM

God it would be awesome if by somehow someway Quinn turned into a franchise qb this year. But im not getting my hopes up.

Im sure the gameplan calls for another 50 rushes and 8 passes in the first half

DaneMcCloud 10-11-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000721)
ROFL

I'm not going to defend the guy but I think it's unfair to say he was "beaten out" by Orton and, Tebow, Stanzi or Cassel. He was stuck in unwinnable situations in each scenario.

To be completely honest, I have absolutely no idea if the guy has the talent to be an NFL starter and I doubt that given his shitty luck, anyone else does, either.

We'll ALL have a better idea on Sunday but I'm not going to bash the guy until I actually see him, you know, play.