ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OK, why would straight people do it in da butt? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108864)

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 10:55 PM

OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?

Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :shake:

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :hmmm:

Skip Towne 01-21-2005 10:58 PM

You'd have to ask Phobia. It's all he talks about......well, except blowjobs.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You'd have to ask Phobia. It's all he talks about......well, except blowjobs.

I've noticed that too....and Pink, didn't "look" the type....makes me kinda wonder 'where' he's gettin' that action. :hmmm:

Hammock Parties 01-21-2005 11:05 PM

Naturally I have zero experience with such practices, but I have heard popping it in the pooper is tighter than the tightest vagina. Or something.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Naturally I have zero experience with such practices, but I have heard popping it in the pooper is tighter than the tightest vagina. Or something.

Still.... :shake:

I mean, doc gave me a "husband's stitch" for each of my four kids, so I'm good. :hmmm:

KS Smitty 01-21-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :shake:

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :hmmm:

Aren't you a Nosy "htismaqe"!

FTR I agree with most of the "straight dudes" it's exit only outback.

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:22 PM

so you're saying the doc made it tighter for him? interesting

nychief 01-21-2005 11:25 PM

what's a matter Sdchief? Never gave her the Shocker?

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvomito
so you're saying the doc made it tighter for him? interesting

That's ALMOST rep.... ROFL

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief
what's a matter Sdchief? Never gave her the Shocker?

Nah, I keep it all out of the stink; maybe my some of my ancestors came over on the MayFlower or somethin'... :shake:

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:30 PM

hey, leon phelps said "do it in da butt." so that's the definitive reason

KS Smitty 01-21-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

hey, leon phelps said "do it in da butt." so that's the definitive reason

Don't know who Leon is but by golly his relative Fred would say "DIE bundle of sticks DIE!!!" :shake:

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Don't know who Leon is but by golly his relative Fred would say "DIE bundle of sticks DIE!!!" :shake:

"Ladie's Man" from SNL...

No relation to Fred. ROFL

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:40 PM

fred may have recieved attention from an uncle as a wee pissant

Katipan 01-21-2005 11:58 PM

If it feels good for boys to do it to other boys, wouldn't it stand to reason it would feel good to do it to girls?

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
If it feels good for boys to do it to other boys, wouldn't it stand to reason it would feel good to do it to girls?

Feels good? THAT can't be the explanation....can it? :shake:

HolmeZz 01-22-2005 12:02 AM

You're such an uptight little bitch, SD. Live a little.

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
You're such an uptight little bitch, SD. Live a little.

I ain't "little"

I aint' a "bitch"

And I ain't "uptight"

STRIKE 3, you're out.... :p

Seriously though, why stick it where the poopy comes out? :shake:

HolmeZz 01-22-2005 12:05 AM

More importantly, why do you care?

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:08 AM

Quote:

More importantly, why do you care?

Phil keeps talkin' about it; as well as others...and this whole "gay" thing....I just don't get it. Really. :shake:

:shrug:

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:09 AM

I seriously don't know (but not against finding out), but I understand it's supposed to feel AMAZING.

HolmeZz 01-22-2005 12:10 AM

Maybe you should experiment, see what all the hubbub's about, you know?

Pitt Gorilla 01-22-2005 12:10 AM

Quote:

I'm guessing you understand pretty well... :)

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

I'll ask the wife... ROFL

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
I'm guessing you understand pretty well... :)

Nice try; four kids later....I like the 'gina.....sorry.

Curious, because WHY would you trade 'gina for colon? :shake:

:hmmm:

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

Maybe....but, I think I'll pass. :shake:

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Not trading one for the other... complimenting, or augmenting, or in addition to...

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Not trading one for the other... complimenting, or augmenting, or in addition to...

Never thought of it quite like that.... :hmmm:

But it still don't sound appealin'. I mean, when you can have Filet Mignon, why settle for a bologna sandwich? :hmmm:

KS Smitty 01-22-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

Are you kidding???? there's nothing to compare to the bloody nose you get when "it" accidently slips into the poopshoot. Then there is the pleading and grovelling when you have to promise to never let it happen again. C'mon Rob you know how it is, don't be playing coy with the Planet.

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Never thought of it quite like that.... :hmmm:

But it still don't sound appealin'. I mean, when you can have Filet Mignon, why settle for a bologna sandwich? :hmmm:

But from what I understand, it's not exactly a bologna sandwich... it's more like Filet Mignon compared to a lobster. Different, but still very, very good. Just depends what you want then and there... :shrug:

Miles 01-22-2005 12:25 AM

Great tucker max story on the subject.

http://www.tuckermax.com/tuckertriesbuttsex.html
Warning - its pretty graphic.

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles

I read that last weekend... funny stuff. But disgusting as hell.

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles

I'll bookmark this for another night. Thanks, Miles. ROFL

Miles 01-22-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

I read that last weekend... funny stuff. But disgusting as hell.

Yeah Rausch posted it a little while ago. The friend in the closet was great.

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Are you kidding???? there's nothing to compare to the bloody nose you get when "it" accidently slips into the poopshoot. Then there is the pleading and grovelling when you have to promise to never let it happen again. C'mon Rob you know how it is, don't be playing coy with the Planet.

Accidentally, huh? That's how it first happens....? I still don't see it....and no, I'm not playin' coy; this is somethin' "we" agree on.... :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 12:56 AM

Quote:

Well, my only question is this:

Why settle for ONE when you can have BOTH??

ROFL

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

ROFL

That quote, was from the CB Thread....if you haven't noticed there IS a differences between Assholes and Cornerbacks, but maybe it's just me. :harumph:

:p

Miles 01-22-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

That quote, was from the CB Thread....if you haven't noticed there IS a differences between Assholes and Cornerbacks, but maybe it's just me. :harumph:

Cornerbacks can be shitty too.

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

I know, but between work and another BB, I'm only paying attention to two or three threads... one is this one, the other is the CB thread... I laughed out loud when I read that and thought it would be appropriate for this thread...

:thumb:

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

I know, but between work and another BB, I'm only paying attention to two or three threads... one is this one, the other is the CB thread... I laughed out loud when I read that and thought it would be appropriate for this thread...

:thumb:

Yeah, yeah...I gave you rep.

Bastard. ROFL

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Yeah, yeah...I gave you rep.

Bastard. ROFL

Awesome. Thanks. I'll rep you back for making me laugh at 1 a.m. while I'm workin'!

Demonpenz 01-22-2005 01:08 AM

one thing is for sure, i wanted to do jamie in the butt, and i wasn't going to let a 300 dollar tab stand in my way

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:09 AM

That's from the Tucker Max thing, right?

|Zach| 01-22-2005 01:25 AM

Some girls really dig it...enough said...

If its not your style no big deal.

Demonpenz 01-22-2005 01:25 AM

A nun and a dude who wants to give some girl anal sex are on a bus. The guy starts talking to the nun saying how she is missing out on sex. He asks her if she ever wants to have sex. She says yes, but she wants to remain a virgin. So he tells her if you go anal it doesn't count. She will still be a virgin. So they have backdoor action in the back of the bus. Afterwards the guy confesses that she is now no longer a virgin because they really had sex. She tells him "it's ok i lied too, my name is greg and i am on my way to a custume party"

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652
Ok... I am just going to come out and say this, My old girl and I used to do it poop shoot style... it was incredible... best time to do it was the shower... its nasty if the girl isnt clean (damn mexicans)... but spectacular otherwise... 'gina is just as good.

My wife refuses to do it and I respect that... but having an alternative is better, becasue when you get tired of one you can go to the other (wierd but true)

I have done everything I know sexually (shocker, dirty sanchez, etc...) but I can say I have never tossed a girls salad... its one thing to stick a member there, its another to stick your tongue.

MHO

Word, Carlos. :thumb:

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door.... ROFL

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:29 AM

Quote:

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door.... ROFL

AMEN! JUST SAY NO TO ANALINGUS!

carlos3652 01-22-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Of Course... but isnt that wierd... its only inches away yet you try to stay as far from it as possible....

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Some girls really dig it...enough said...

Wow. Didn't know that. Wonderin' if it's a "contemporary" thing... :hmmm:

Katipan 01-22-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

Feels good? THAT can't be the explanation....can it? :shake:

Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored? :p

Parcheesi is far less invasive.

|Zach| 01-22-2005 01:32 AM

Quote:

No idea...I know a few girls who I am friends with who have done it and after not liking initially really enjoy it.

Katipan 01-22-2005 01:32 AM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
ROFL

carlos3652 01-22-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored? :p

I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

Good point.... ROFL

tk13 01-22-2005 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
ROFL

ROFL I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...

I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.

Now, even knowing that, it's still not something I want to try... takin' it that is. Not opposed to giving, but doubt I'll have the chance. The wife seems REALLY opposed. But we've only been married for 2 years... a few years down the road we may look for something a little different. Not a problem right now.

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
ROFL I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."

That's certainly acceptable as an "answer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :hmmm:

|Zach| 01-22-2005 01:44 AM

Quote:

That's certainly acceptable as an "anwer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :hmmm:

What reason would people to have to do it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right?? ROFL

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:44 AM

Quote:

What reason would people to have to like it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right?? ROFL

That's why I have oral sex in public... pisses Sen. Santorum off.

tk13 01-22-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.

That's also because the most sensitive nerves in the male body are the nerves around the rectal cavity.

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 01:47 AM

Yup.

Mr. Kotter 01-22-2005 01:48 AM

Quote:

What reason would people to have to like it if they didn't enjoy it?

No, no; not at all... ROFL

I was just tryin' to figure how they get past the thought of it...the repulsiveness of it....even if it is "enjoyable." Hell, spankin' the monkey is cool, but not the same "stigma"--in my mind at least. It seems that would be much "preferable."

On the other hand, whatever floats your boat I suppose; to each his own. :shrug:

|Zach| 01-22-2005 01:49 AM

Quote:

On the other hand, whatever floats your boat I suppose; to each his own. :shrug:

Bingo...

tk13 01-22-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

That's certainly acceptable as an "answer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :hmmm:

Well, I can understand your viewpoint, I'm personally not all that enamored with the idea, but I think of it in the sense that there's probably somebody out there right now (maybe even in your neighborhood) doing something far more bizarre than just straight up anal, so it's like "ehhh"...

The Bad Guy 01-22-2005 02:43 AM

Quote:

Also, I think it is in that first american pie movie where stifler gets it up the but by the nurse and he comes in about 5 seconds... very funny, but very true...

That's in Road Trip. Great movie.

Fairplay 01-22-2005 03:13 AM

This reminds me a story. One time several years back i was at a party. And this chick was talking to me and was telling me that she has never had to take a dump in her life. And how she has a clean poop shoot. She told me several times that she wasn't lying, and kept trying to convince me. I think she wanted me do the nasty with her. Bad thing was her husband was right there. And i could remember thinking is this whole thing is wierd.

teedubya 01-22-2005 05:10 AM

so is the point of this topic for us to tell you that if your wife/ woman likes it and its tight and feels good, do you plan on doing the due diligence like you did on the legalization of marijuana topic? are you looking toward switching to the other team? And just need a swift kick to help you get starteD?

Fairplay 01-22-2005 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
so is the point of this topic for us to tell you that if your wife/ woman likes it and its tight and feels good, do you plan on doing the due diligence like you did on the legalization of marijuana topic? are you looking toward switching to the other team? And just need a swift kick to help you get starteD?

Yeah, the thread starter has issues on it for sure. Strange.

teedubya 01-22-2005 05:23 AM

heh... your story of the girl that cant take a shit is bizarre also...

Fairplay 01-22-2005 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
heh... your story of the girl that cant take a shit is bizarre also...

Yeah tell me about it. I told some people i work with the story and they were laughing and couldn't believe it either.

elvomito 01-22-2005 05:32 AM

Quote:

...I was just tryin' to figure how they get past the thought of it...the repulsiveness of it....even if it is "enjoyable.".....................

truthfully, if you hang around the internet a while on various freely existing sites, stileproject for instance, it doesn't take long before you're desensitized to an increasingly disturbing amount of things.
no longer is dwarf scat porn so bad.
the news from around the world, seeing the pictures of blown apart heads.
what i'm sayin is
a man defiling a woman is ok.
a man defiling a man is not ok, contrary to what TV would have you believe.

also, kissing a woman right after she swallows you is ok? you say ok? ewwwww

Fairplay 01-22-2005 05:47 AM

Quote:

truthfully, if you hang around the internet a while on various freely existing sites, stileproject for instance, it doesn't take long before you're desensitized to an increasingly disturbing amount of things.
no longer is dwarf scat porn so bad.
the news from around the world, seeing the pictures of blown apart heads.
what i'm sayin is
a man defiling a woman is ok.
a man defiling a man is not ok, contrary to what TV would have you believe.

also, kissing a woman right after she swallows you is ok? you say ok? ewwwww

I know what you are saying. I think that the people who watch Jerry Springer all the time start to think that there are many people like that out in the world.
Trailer trash is all thats on that show.

You last sentence requires a good mouthwash at minimum for a kiss.

Kraut 01-22-2005 05:49 AM

Quote:

Oh!!!!!!!!!! So that's why it feels so good (and get shivers) when I take a good big chit... no wonder... my wife says that it pisses her off when I make those noises... she is like " you enjoy that better than sex"

Also, I think it is in that first american pie movie where stifler gets it up the but by the nurse and he comes in about 5 seconds... very funny, but very true...

:shake:

Fairplay 01-22-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Oh!!!!!!!!!! So that's why it feels so good (and get shivers) when I take a good big chit... no wonder... my wife says that it pisses her off when I make those noises... she is like " you enjoy that better than sex"

Thats lame. I mean WTF? I think you have homosexual tendencies dude.

ROYC75 01-22-2005 08:10 AM

My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :shake: Kids ? :shake:

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2005 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :shake: Kids ? :shake:

I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...

FloridaChief 01-22-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75

I'm....somewhat concerned about just how open you are with your kids. I don't think I could be that frank and forthright with my own...

ROYC75 01-22-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...

We are a close knit family.

I do find it interesting to hear some of the other stories ( sex toys, etc. ) that I missed as I grew up a kid .

Needless to say, it's not the same as my days !:D

ROYC75 01-22-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
I'm....somewhat concerned about just how open you are with your kids. I don't think I could be that frank and forthright with my own...

Just stories, that's it. Changing life styles of young adults growing up. No need to read more into this.

But I did tell the son in law that I prefer the store bought'n fudge or the Betty Crocker box mix. :D

I think he called it, tossing the salad or dirty sanchez ? What's up with that ? It's outta my league .

NewChief 01-22-2005 08:29 AM

There was a girl around here that we used to call "Put It To Me."

Absolutely freak-o slut that people called when they were really drunk, late at night, and needed a piece. She was actually pretty decent looking too, just a real headcase to deal with.

Anyway, she'd let guys do her anally, but claimed she was "saving herself for her husband", so she didn't let anyone do her vaginally. We always suspected that the "saving herself for her husband" story was BS, and she was just a freak that liked it up the poop chute.