ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ****Official Baylor @ Kansas Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268873)

KC_Connection 01-14-2013 11:42 PM

It's a stupid rule that makes no sense. Say it every season and yet it continues to persist as a flagrant.

Al Czervik 01-14-2013 11:55 PM

Here's to Ben getting a few days off to rest the ankle.
Ku had more fouls and less FT's than the opponent.
But the officials let them play....

Loved the comment from Fran to KY...."your kinda of nuisance"

Assist to TO ratio sucked...10 to 14....Gotta do better than that going
forward.....

Overall, a win at home and 3-0 in the conference.....

Up next....UT

teedubya 01-15-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9319636)
Man, Baylor is not good. They had the talent to whop the shit out of us as poorly as we shot.

We played really solid defense, but seriously. They should have pounded us pretty good as poorly as we shot.

I enjoy laughing at Percy Jackson. End.

Hope BMac is OK. RE: "Pop" Every time I've sprained my ankle more than just a little tweak it has popped very noticeably. Must be his first one though because he didn't look like he had any support or tape there. I don't know how a kid can make it 2 years out of highschool without rolling one.

The thing I noticed about McLemore is that he is naturally fast. I kept thinking he was looking lackadaisical guarding Heslip, like he didn't give a shit and wasn't trying, but he'd beat him to the spot every time. Dude is other-worldly good. Just wild.

I liked what Young was doing in there save missing bunnies. He continues to make me eat crow. Good on him.

That flagrant BS is so goddamn horse shit. God that pisses me the **** off. They don't call a ****ing body on the D, even though he was riding Releford like the Donks rode a used up Manning, He can't go low or the defender will hack like crazy, which won't be called. Releford barely touched him with 0 ****ing malice. Boop Flagrant. The glorious thing was they missed both the freethrows and didn't make the basket on the posession. Either way, ****ing horseshit rule. If you're going to try to ride him off the ball, get your face out of the way.

man, Baylor beat Kentucky at Rupp Arena in Lexington... so, they have their moments. That was the first loss at Rupp for Calipari.

BWillie 01-15-2013 12:34 AM

I hope they keep been out until the KSU game. I dobt want him hobbled or off at all. Let him heal...dont challenge him to get on the floor earlier than he needs to.

Buehler445 01-15-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9319745)
man, Baylor beat Kentucky at Rupp Arena in Lexington... so, they have their moments. That was the first loss at Rupp for Calipari.

I know. It is mind boggling. Kentucky is pretty down this year, but still. Baylor can be so dominating, and then play the game they played last night.

Imon Yourside 01-15-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9319933)
I know. It is mind boggling. Kentucky is pretty down this year, but still. Baylor can be so dominating, and then play the game they played last night.

Scott Drew.

CoMoChief 01-15-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9319941)
Scott Drew.

yup....worst coach in the Big12. He's even worse than Rick Barnes.

He's had in recent years, some of the best talent in the nation, and lots of it, come through the doors of Baylor and he's NEVER done shit with any of it.

GloryDayz 01-15-2013 07:31 AM

Them there Beakers are pretty darn good! Mizzou should buy some!

Lzen 01-15-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9319636)
That flagrant BS is so goddamn horse shit. God that pisses me the **** off. They don't call a ****ing body on the D, even though he was riding Releford like the Donks rode a used up Manning, He can't go low or the defender will hack like crazy, which won't be called. Releford barely touched him with 0 ****ing malice. Boop Flagrant. The glorious thing was they missed both the freethrows and didn't make the basket on the posession. Either way, ****ing horseshit rule. If you're going to try to ride him off the ball, get your face out of the way.

I agree. However, I doubt that dude played up that close on Travis again for the rest of the night.

CoMoChief 01-15-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9320021)
I agree. However, I doubt that dude played up that close on Travis again for the rest of the night.

I dunno....I see this as something defensive players are going to start doing more because of end result.

Prison Bitch 01-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9319971)
Them there Beakers are pretty darn good! Mizzou should buy some!

Mizzou is broke. They can't afford a team like we have.

Scaga 01-15-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9319491)
Thomas Robinson had a sick alley oop on Sportscenter's Top 10.

Can't find a link yet though.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...nOExdt4C8K9lvw

sedated 01-15-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9319952)
yup....worst coach in the Big12. He's even worse than Rick Barnes.

He's had in recent years, some of the best talent in the nation, and lots of it, come through the doors of Baylor and he's NEVER done shit with any of it.

Well, Baylor has been to two Elite 8's in the last 3 years.

(And should have beat Duke to go to the Final Four the first time, but refs gave it to Duke over the up-and-coming program...then did it again in the championship game vs Butler)