ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc 12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267888)

Imon Yourside 12-21-2012 12:27 AM

12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHmIB03xJBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap:

CrazyPhuD 12-21-2012 12:32 AM

With an assault rifle?

RealSNR 12-21-2012 12:33 AM

Dudes named Stacey deserve to get shot.

Jewish Rabbi 12-21-2012 12:39 AM

We need better house control. Time to ban all houses.

crazycoffey 12-21-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9228958)
We need better house control. Time to ban all houses.

Well, if we didn't have houses, no one would try to break into them.

-side story, my brother in law's house got broken into last night. He was sitting on the couch with his 1 year old baby girl when a dumbass flipperhead entered through the back door. BIL pushed him out, and put his daughter in her room. Came back to the back door on a 911 phone call and flipperhead came back in a second time. BIL tackled him and started to beat his ass pretty good. Now BIL is thinking about getting a gun.

Imon Yourside 12-21-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228954)
Dudes named Stacey deserve to get shot.

Cue Stacey King was from Oklahoma joke?

TimeForWasp 12-21-2012 12:49 AM

Fax is right. Holes are the cause of all this.

TribalElder 12-21-2012 12:51 AM

Hell Yes

+1 for gun owners

These parents deserve a lot of credit for obviously teaching the 12 year old about guns and how to use them. A useful tool when respected and used as intended. If only every family was responsible like this one appears to be.

What happens if there was not a gun in reach. A defenseless 12 year old kidnapping victim?

TribalElder 12-21-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9228967)

-side story, my brother in law's house got broken into last night. He was sitting on the couch with his 1 year old baby girl when a dumbass flipperhead entered through the back door. BIL pushed him out, and put his daughter in her room. Came back to the back door on a 911 phone call and flipperhead came back in a second time. BIL tackled him and started to beat his ass pretty good. Now BIL is thinking about getting a gun.

If you have people entering your back door more than once I would verify your state has a castle doctrine or equivilent stand your ground law, then get a weapon for home defense.

A Salt Weapon 12-21-2012 12:56 AM

According to direckshit, this country would better off with her getting raped and murdered than to allow private ownership of firearms.

Good on her and good on her parents, sucks she had to be put in that position, but the outcome is the best it could have been.
Posted via Mobile Device

Prison Bitch 12-21-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9228973)
What happens if there was not a gun in reach. A defenseless 12 year old kidnapping victim?

Simple: another "war on women"

A Salt Weapon 12-21-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9228973)
What happens if there was not a gun in reach.

I'm sure it would have been the NRA's fault too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thig Lyfe 12-21-2012 01:29 AM

hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case

nychief 12-21-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9228967)

Us city folks use locks.

stevieray 12-21-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9229002)
hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case

and the perp has a gun....?

hey! don't taze me bro!