ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official Chiefs vs. Dungver Mannings Gameday Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268157)

BigMeatballDave 12-30-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9251613)
Come on man. You can wish him to get hit hard but you don't want a guy like Manning to suffer a career ending injury.

Not career. Just season ending. Separated shoulder or broken collar bone will do that.

BigMeatballDave 12-30-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9251608)
I don't want to see Peyton Manning's career end.

I want to see him choke in the playoffs 2 or 3 more times before he finally retires.

Or this

FlaChief58 12-30-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9251613)
Come on man. You can wish him to get hit hard but you don't want a guy like Manning to suffer a career ending injury.

I know right? A few broken ribs will do fine

Quesadilla Joe 12-30-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9251619)
Not career. Just season ending. Separated shoulder or broken collar bone will do that.

It is not healthy to think that way. Peyton Manning is a class act and has dedicated his entire life to football. I don't see how you could get any enjoyment out of seeing a guy like Peyton getting hurt. Especially when your season is over after today. It makes me a little sick to stomach reading stuff like that to be honest, especially when I'm 90% sure you truly feel that way.

Frazod 12-30-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9251673)
It is not healthy to think that way. Peyton Manning is a class act and has dedicated his entire life to football. I don't see how you could get any enjoyment out of seeing a guy like Peyton getting hurt. Especially when your season is over after today. It makes me a little sick to stomach reading stuff like that to be honest, especially when I'm 90% sure you truly feel that way.

We wouldn't mind if it happened to you, either.

Crush 12-30-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Says the Donk fan on a Chiefs message board.

Bump 12-30-2012 01:39 PM

****ing Direct TV. After the snow storm last night, the NFL channels won't ****ing work but the other channels do except a few of them.

Spent an hour "troubleshooting" on the phone. Won't get to watch football today but did get 6 free months of Starz, yee haw.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

**** off. You call a trash reciever DT.

bevischief 12-30-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9251234)
lacanfora listed crennel as 'gone on monday' on cbs

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Is Peeholi with him?

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 01:41 PM

Run all over these soft bitches...and lose.

TLO 12-30-2012 01:44 PM

Destroy Peyton Manning............

Mile High Mania 12-30-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9251842)
**** off. You call a trash reciever DT.

It's kinda funny how bent out of shape some of you get when Thomas is referred to by his initials, as if he's the only one that can ever be referred to as DT.

And, trash - he is not.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 01:46 PM

Whilst looks of shock on the Pile High faithfull with Little Richard playing in the backround over the speakers ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9251876)
It's kinda funny how bent out of shape some of you get when Thomas is referred to by his initials, as if he's the only one that can ever be referred to as DT.

And, trash - he is not.

You know damn well why he does it.

Besides, I gave him a term he can use for a nickname...Delirium Tremens.

AussieChiefsFan 12-30-2012 01:48 PM

Charles breaks rushing record. 300+ yrds.
Hali, Houston break team single game sack record.
Berry. Flowers both pick sixes.
Succop kicks 6 fgs

Quinn throws 7 ints.
KC losses 37-32