ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs fans getting a hop in their step. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209399)

chiefbowe82 06-22-2009 07:59 AM

Chiefs fans getting a hop in their step.

Whens the last time we made this much fun of the Broncos. I kind of like it, a little hop back in our step. A little cocky confidence eh. Skiptown is loving the shit out of it. BTW Oakland blows and San Diego will choke, your AFC West Champs the Kansas City Chiefs

Brock 06-22-2009 08:04 AM

Your homervision is strong.

chiefbowe82 06-22-2009 08:05 AM

not as strong as your negativity. BURN

Mile High Mania 06-22-2009 08:54 AM

And, the KC Fans say...

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpic...20chirping,jpg

wasi 06-22-2009 09:16 AM

No doubt all the change is exciting but I don't think most fans will feel, or should feel, a "cocky confidence" until we will some games and prove that the team is improved.

I like what I've seen so far from the Chiefs offseason. Comparitively, I also like what our division rivals have done, especially Denver. :D

JD10367 06-22-2009 09:26 AM

If Denver continues to tank it, as they've done, trust me, you'll get hours of endless enjoyment. As a New England fan, I've thoroughly enjoyed the recent years when Miami sucked (as I still don't forgive them for dominating the division for so long). And Oakland's good for a laugh, so you might have two laughingstocks, which is cool. But the Chiefs winning the division? It would have to take a superhuman choke effort by San Diego for that to happen, 'cause they're very talented. Not impossible, but highly improbable. For this season, I'd set my sights on a wildcard spot, and then who knows?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-22-2009 09:29 AM

I love Denver reaming itself. That said;

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics2/cuban_raft.jpg

...on the other half of the take.

King_Chief_Fan 06-22-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 5855244)
If Denver continues to tank it, as they've done, trust me, you'll get hours of endless enjoyment. As a New England fan, I've thoroughly enjoyed the recent years when Miami sucked (as I still don't forgive them for dominating the division for so long). And Oakland's good for a laugh, so you might have two laughingstocks, which is cool. But the Chiefs winning the division? It would have to take a superhuman choke effort by San Diego for that to happen, 'cause they're very talented. Not impossible, but highly improbable. For this season, I'd set my sights on a wildcard spot, and then who knows?

I am with you....you don't win the division with a 7-9 season...not even in the AFCW

Skip Towne 06-22-2009 09:36 AM

I'm loving the shit out of it.

Mile High Mania 06-22-2009 09:39 AM

Yeah, regarding the AFCW in 2009... the Chargers are the team to beat right now. Sure, they had issues in 2008 and backed into the division title, but they're the team with the least amount of change right now and they still have a strong core on both sides.

That being said, (IMO) they're not at the level of the elite teams in the AFC... the Patriots, Colts, Steelers.. they're in a league of their own right now. I also think that teams like the Ravens, Titans and maybe the Dolphins (still not a believer in them for 2009) are right in the thick of things.

SD is the team to beat in the AFCW, but they're in the 5-8th overall range of the AFCW for me.

Quesadilla Joe 06-22-2009 09:41 AM

Tony G gone... check
Brian Waters wants out... check
Mike Vrabel wants no part of KC... check

BEST OFFSEASON EVER! ROFL

(just using KC fans logic here)

MMXcalibur 06-22-2009 09:44 AM

The only thing that’s going to soothe the pain of watching Kansas City flop to a 4-12 record is watching the Broncos and Raiders travel side by side right with us.

DaFace 06-22-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 5855274)
Tony G gone... check
Brian Waters wants out... check
Mike Vrabel wants no part of KC... check

BEST OFFSEASON EVER! ROFL

(just using KC fans logic here)

Apparently in your world, losing a TE and G is worse than losing a QB and WR. Interesting.

Mile High Mania 06-22-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5855292)
Apparently in your world, losing a TE and G is worse than losing a QB and WR. Interesting.

Denver hasn't lost a WR... anything can happen, but as of right now... his unhappy butt is still a Bronco hoping to get paid.

Quesadilla Joe 06-22-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5855292)

Those guys are the two best players on your team. We got 2 first round picks, a third round pick, and a starting QB for Cutler.

You guys got what.... A very late second round pick NEXT year for the best player in Chiefs history.