ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Charlie Casserly: No QBs taken in Round 1 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272297)

AussieChiefsFan 04-20-2013 07:35 AM

Charlie Casserly: No QBs taken in Round 1
 
Quote:

Charlie Casserly: NFL Mock Draft 3.0: No QBs taken in Round 1

http://i.imgur.com/kWWyz5Z.png

Read more: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...asserly/171001

tredadda 04-20-2013 07:40 AM

Although I could see Geno suffering a Brady Quinn or Aaron Rodgers-esque fall down draft boards I highly doubt he does not get drafted in the first round.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-20-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 9606369)
Although I could see Geno suffering a Brady Quinn or Aaron Rodgers-esque fall down draft boards I highly doubt he does not get drafted in the first round.


Everybody after the middle of the round has a franchise QB.

And also, Geno Smith is gonna make Jamarcus Russel look like a franchise QB.

tredadda 04-20-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9606483)
Everybody after the middle of the round has a franchise QB.

And also, Geno Smith is gonna make Jamarcus Russel look like a franchise QB.

GB had one when they drafted Rodgers. I wouldn't be surprised to see some team later in the first round draft Geno to groom him as a future replacement ala Rodgers.

patteeu 04-20-2013 10:15 AM

After seeing how Akili Smith, Tim Couch (token white guy), and DeMarcus Russell fared, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone passes on Geno in the first.

Prison Bitch 04-20-2013 10:40 AM

Yep

Nightfyre 04-20-2013 10:42 AM

He thinks Keenan Allen is going in the first after failing a drug test and running a 4.7 at the combine? Dumb

RealSNR 04-20-2013 03:36 PM

YOU get a fatass big ugly! And YOU get a fatass big ugly!

ALL OF YOU GET FATASS BIG UGLIES!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...h-free-car.gif

ChiefsCountry 04-20-2013 04:24 PM

And now you know why he is talking on tv instead of running a team.

Direckshun 04-20-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9608016)
And now you know why he is talking on tv instead of running a team.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TbkFJCN9rJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saccopoo 04-20-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9606483)
Everybody after the middle of the round has a franchise QB.

And also, Geno Smith is gonna make Jamarcus Russel look like a franchise QB.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...fwpjo1_500.gif

Saccopoo 04-20-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9606603)
After seeing how Akili Smith, Tim Couch (token white guy), and DeMarcus Russell fared, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone passes on Geno in the first.

http://somethingoffensive.files.word...l-wut-acid.gif

Nightfyre 04-20-2013 05:47 PM

patteeu is just doing his drop in and troll routine. nothing to see here.

The Bad Guy 04-20-2013 05:47 PM

There's a reason Casserly hasn't gotten a sniff to be a GM in the last 5 years. It's because he ****ing sucks.

Sorter 04-20-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9608121)
There's a reason Casserly hasn't gotten a sniff to be a GM in the last 5 years. It's because he ****ing sucks.

This.


Every time I read/hear something from him, I usually cringe.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.