ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Goodbye, Dane McCloud lifestyle. I'm moving to San Francisco! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274392)

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9800758)
My wife or my job? :D

The kids! o:-)

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9800760)
The kids! o:-)

I've got some relatives that will be in town for 4-5 days. They'll keep them busy for me.

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9800759)
I live in Woodside so lets stay in touch next week.

Will do.

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9800763)
I've got some relatives that will be in town for 4-5 days. They'll keep them busy for me.

Nice! Enjoy the time...

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9800767)
Nice! Enjoy the time...

Oh I will. Vendors will be paying for dinner and drinks. I'm getting ****ing hammered.

BIG_DADDY 07-09-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9800757)
No more Oregon? How are you, BTW?

I moved last week to the West side of skyline to a 30 acre ranch. We are putting a motocross track on the property. Absolute heaven. There are not many places in the world where you can work in a financial epicenter like SF and within an hour be in complete beauty and tranquility. My neighbors are very famous so getting in and out is a little pain but I love it. The isolation is great. You don't even know you have neighbors.

gblowfish 07-09-2013 11:23 AM

My honeymoon was in San Fran. First time I had ever been openly propositioned by a gay guy was 24 hours after I was married. This guy came up to me in a T-Shirt shop in Fisherman's Wharf and said "Oooh....I have just your size!" I said "I beg your pardon?" He said "Let's go for a ride in my Porsche..." I looked at my new wife and said "Well, I've always wanted to ride in a Porsche!"

keg in kc 07-09-2013 11:25 AM

Don't you mean "Hello, Dane McCloud lifestyle"

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9800777)
I moved last week to the West side of skyline to a 30 acre ranch. We are putting a motocross track on the property. Absolute heaven. There are not many places in the world where you can work in a financial epicenter like SF and within an hour be in complete beauty and tranquility. My neighbors are very famous so getting in and out is a little pain but I love it. The isolation is great. You don't even know you have neighbors.

That sounds awesome, Man! Congrats!

teedubya 07-09-2013 12:04 PM

Here is the most San Francisco photo, ever!

http://i.imgur.com/fVT8FNx.jpg

BIG_DADDY 07-09-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9800787)
That sounds awesome, Man! Congrats!

Yea I am very stoked. The best thing is getting my wife and son back. Little man freaked every time I left for 3 years, never again. This morning I rode my motorcycle out in the dark. On skyline the last 2 miles to 92 give you a panoramic view of the ocean and of the valley. Clouds were low on both sides as the sun rose and just the peaks of the mountains were sticking out. It was like heaven. I don't think most people know just how beautiful parts of the bay area are. I don't ever want to leave but may still end up in the Applegate valley in Southern Oregon one of these days.

scho63 07-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9801062)
Yea I am very stoked. The best thing is getting my wife and son back. Little man freaked every time I left for 3 years, never again. This morning I rode my motorcycle out in the dark. On skyline the last 2 miles to 92 give you a panoramic view of the ocean and of the valley. Clouds were low on both sides as the sun rose and just the peaks of the mountains were sticking out. It was like heaven. I don't think most people know just how beautiful parts of the bay area are. I don't ever want to leave but may still end up in the Applegate valley in Southern Oregon one of these days.

:clap:

I don't know how many times on Cal Train heading back to Mountain View I remember, "Welcome to Burlingame, you've reached Burlingame, next stop San Mateo, San Mateo next stop."

I also fell asleep a few times in the upper level of the train after drinking a bunch and woke up in the San Jose train yards while they cleaned the train. Sucked having to walk all the way back and then grabbing the next train North.

BIG_DADDY 07-09-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9801299)
:clap:

I don't know how many times on Cal Train heading back to Mountain View I remember, "Welcome to Burlingame, you've reached Burlingame, next stop San Mateo, San Mateo next stop."

I also fell asleep a few times in the upper level of the train after drinking a bunch and woke up in the San Jose train yards while they cleaned the train. Sucked having to walk all the way back and then grabbing the next train North.

Yea you don't want to wake up in San Jose, not cool.

CrazyPhuD 07-09-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9800907)
Here is the most San Francisco photo, ever!

http://i.imgur.com/fVT8FNx.jpg

Nah man that's like a Seattle picture. The SF pic would have only been the guys in unicorn outfits....wearing the google glasses....

durtyrute 07-09-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9800093)
I'm [thisclose] to accepting a cool position out there, TinyEvel. TBD.

Not sure if I want to uproot the family for the $an Franci$co area.

Congrats, how is the new gig going, btw?

Whats the job?