ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Housing. Custom build, development build or buy. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273111)

Jewish Rabbi 05-16-2013 10:14 AM

Hootie is right, el jefe is the worst poster on the planet bar none. He's been posting about this ****ing house for two months now, when it's clear that no one gives a shit. His overweight piece of shit existence should have ended in the back of his mother's throat with a million other brothers.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9686612)
Hootie is right, el jefe is the worst poster on the planet bar none. He's been posting about this ****ing house for two months now, when it's clear that no one gives a shit. His overweight piece of shit existence should have ended in the back of his mother's throat with a million other brothers.

Lulz.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9686611)
You're awfully defensive. It's just weird that I've never seen you ever comment on anything Chiefs related. And while I realize that there are a great many avenues for all of us to explore on CP, you seem to be Chiefsless. What is a slap sticks thread anyway?

http://i43.tinypic.com/3ekjr.jpg

Put me on ignore man, I really don't care. I don't have anybody on ignore, if I don't care for their posts then I don't read them. Your reading selection is your prerogative, don't like the topic, don't read it.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9686612)

Boy for someone who doesn't like me you sure have a good memory of things I have posted. Thanks for the love!

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9686647)
Boy for someone who doesn't like me you sure have a good memory of things I have posted. Thanks for the love!

How could he not? Your posts are so boring and inane they actually stick in your memory. And no, I won't put you on ignore. I'm still holding out hope that you'll metamorphasize into an interesting person. If I put you on ignore, I might miss it. Then I would be sad.

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:36 AM

Plus, you deserve to be chastised because I'm pretty sure you land raped that Mayan temple in an effort to stock pile materials for your awesome, super, fantastic, and what I can imagine will be a predictably boring custom home.

Jewish Rabbi 05-16-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9686651)
Plus, you deserve to be chastised because I'm pretty sure you land raped that Mayan temple in an effort to stock pile materials for your awesome, super, fantastic, and what I can imagine will be a predictably boring custom home.

Hopefully it was the Mayans who keyed his piece of shit car. I'm jealous of whoever did.

Cephalic Trauma 05-16-2013 10:41 AM

Thread did not go as intended.

Where's the "Quit posting dumbshit threads" option?

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9686648)
How could he not? Your posts are so boring and inane they actually stick in your memory. And no, I won't put you on ignore. I'm still holding out hope that you'll metamorphasize into an interesting person. If I put you on ignore, I might miss it. Then I would be sad.

What am I missing here? CP is a place to catch up on Chiefs news, hit the pictures thread, and read any other random thread in the Lounge. I post things that I am seeking information about. If you think my life is boring then don't follow it. I am not trying to impress anyone or entertain anyone. I post a lot in any threads about car repairs on here, I try to help out where I can. I didn't read the rule book that any post not Chiefs related had to be voted upon as whether or not it was interesting.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9686654)
Hopefully it was the Mayans who keyed his piece of shit car. I'm jealous of whoever did.

Boy you love me long time! Thanks for keeping up with all my info mate!

Jewish Rabbi 05-16-2013 10:43 AM

We're not saying that you can't post, but rather that you shouldn't, dumbass.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9686659)
Thread did not go as intended.

Where's the "Quit posting dumbshit threads" option?

Ohhh, and here is our resident "doctor" lulz, this thread is bringing out the best and brightest. Where's demonpenz and Saulabadguy?

Red Beans 05-16-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9686654)

Holy shit! I forgot about that thread. Sadly, that was by far his most entertaining thread.

El Jefe 05-16-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9686665)
We're not saying that you can't post, but rather that you shouldn't, dumbass.

Thanks for the clarification, I will be sure to run any of my future potential threads by you before I post them! Thanks mate!

Jewish Rabbi 05-16-2013 10:44 AM

And you sure do spend almost all day on Chiefsplanet for someone who has a "job."

But no, really, it's the economy that's causing your family's business to fail, not the 350 pound piece of shit kid that does nothing.