ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   LJ got major props on Sportcenter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132661)

Logical 01-01-2006 11:17 PM

LJ got major props on Sportcenter

It was nice to see a Chiefs player get so much mention and they pretty much covered everything. Nine consecutive 100 yard games, two 200 yard games, 1359 (?) since Nov 1st, 20 TDs, if you can still catch a show try to do so.

KChiefs1 01-01-2006 11:21 PM

LJ has had the most rushing yards since November 1st in NFL History. That was pretty impressive....

Deberg_1990 01-01-2006 11:26 PM

Im sure it went something like this:

Stuart Scott: Yes LJ gets mad props for takin it to da house today! Boo Yah! Back to you Michael....

Michael Irvin: Blibbity, bobbobity, blah........LJ da man, blam! Blibbity blobbity booh! Touchdown LJ!

Hammock Parties 01-01-2006 11:28 PM

LJ will be the best runningback ever, hands down. next year he will shatter every single rushing record there is. No team came close to stopping his ass this year, he'll shine above the rest next year. quote me on that one

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990

Stuart Scott: Yes LJ gets mad props for takin it to da house today! Boo Yah! Back to you Michael....

Michael Irvin: Blibbity, bobbobity, blah........LJ da man, blam! Blibbity blobbity booh! Touchdown LJ!

ROFL

keg in kc 01-01-2006 11:33 PM

When you're out of the playoffs, I guess you take what you can get.

ChiefsCountry 01-01-2006 11:34 PM

Stuart Scott said LJ took the diaper off. Pretty funny considering they showed him and DV hugging after that.

BigRock 01-01-2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Stuart Scott said LJ took the diaper off. Pretty funny considering they showed him and DV hugging after that.

On ESPN News earlier, with Ditka and Salisbury, they were going on about what a great coach DV was and how he knows how to motivate his players. And they talked about the diapers comment like DV said it on purpose because he knew LJ would run better with a chip on his shoulder, and that it was a brilliant coaching move. :rolleyes:

RedDread 01-02-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
LJ will be the best runningback ever, hands down. next year he will shatter every single rushing record there is. No team came close to stopping his ass this year, he'll shine above the rest next year. quote me on that one

I'd rather see him give some carries up to Priest and save him for the playoffs next year, even if it means not getting 1500+ yards.

We've had enough of individual accomplishments. It's time for some team achievements.

Kabals 01-02-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
I'd rather see him give some carries up to Priest and save him for the playoffs next year, even if it means not getting 1500+ yards.

We've had enough of individual accomplishments. It's time for some team achievements.

I seriously doubt Holmes will be wearing a Chiefs uniform next season.

CoMoChief 01-02-2006 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock
On ESPN News earlier, with Ditka and Salisbury, they were going on about what a great coach DV was and how he knows how to motivate his players. And they talked about the diapers comment like DV said it on purpose because he knew LJ would run better with a chip on his shoulder, and that it was a brilliant coaching move. :rolleyes:

I cant even explain enough on how much of a dumbass Salisbury is.

QuikSsurfer 01-02-2006 01:04 AM

Quote:

ROFL classic

Chris Meck 01-02-2006 10:47 AM

I love how Salisbury is such an arrogant, tough guy/know-it-all when as a player he was such a pathetic loser.

VonneMarie 01-02-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Rep. ROFL

alanm 01-02-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001

I'll remember this right after he blows out a knee and is lost for the season playing a meaningless pre season game.

Knock on wood. :banghead: