ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272321)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 06:55 AM

Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard

I just hope blowing up the scoreboard isn't considered a terroristic threat or Bowe may be done for the year.

Chiefs | Dwayne Bowe likes new offense
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:58:30 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe said he likes the offense that head coach Andy Reid has brought to the team. "Throwing the ball deep, that's something we haven't done in the past so I'm excited right now. The play calling is totally different from last year. It's not check downs or putting it in the running back's hands. This guy likes to go down the field, take the top off (the defense) and that's something we haven't done in the past, put up a lot of points. This season he said we're going to blow out the scoreboard and that's something I'm looking forward to," Bowe said.

Share: | Source: The Kansas City Star - Adam Teicher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chiefs | Not committed to trading Branden Albert
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:12:32 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said the team is not committed to trading OT Branden Albert even though they have allowed his agent to talk with the Miami Dolphins. "Branden Albert is a good football player," Dorsey said. "We wouldn't have stuck the franchise tag on him if he wasn't. It's my job to explore all options and that's kind of what's going on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chiefs | Open to trading top pick
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:08:27 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said the team is willing to listen to offers for the first overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Chiefs | Still considering several prospects
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:07:55 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said the team is still considering four players as options for the first overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

Bugeater 04-21-2013 06:57 AM

Does Bowe know who his QB is?

cabletech94 04-21-2013 06:58 AM

John Wayne is gonna be pissssssssed!!! ;)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9609139)

Yep, Tyler Wilson.

Canofbier 04-21-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9609143)
Yep, Tyler Wilson.

Too bad Wilson's deep ball stinks.

notorious 04-21-2013 07:01 AM

Sigh.

Same shit almost every year. I will believe it when it happens.

ThaVirus 04-21-2013 07:01 AM

Ill believe it when I see it.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 07:02 AM

Bowe has entered the Tony Gonzalez Information Minister phase of his career.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9609148)
Sigh.

Same shit almost every year. I will believe it when it happens.

This year is different bro, Jonathan Baldwin is impressing so far.

notorious 04-21-2013 07:03 AM

They should have blown up the scoreboard last year.

It's not like it got used a lot on the "Home" side.

milkman 04-21-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9609152)
Jonathan Baldwin is impressing so far.

We've never heard this before.

chiefzilla1501 04-21-2013 07:16 AM

Bowe's absolutely right. He's going to go deep, the ball's going to go deep.

The chances of the ball actually making it into his hands is a different story.

Rasputin 04-21-2013 07:20 AM

Good luck with that.

Rookie LT & RT not settled + Alex Smith & throwing deep lmao.
(assuming Albert gets traded to Miami)

How is Hudson going be this year? Hope he stays healthy.

Our O-line is questionable and we are expecting to throw deep with Alex Smith good one D Bowe. Funny guy Dwayne Bowe is.

Dunerdr 04-21-2013 07:23 AM

Remember last year when mastermind daboll was gonna have dmc mismatched every play for a touchdown and hillis had hands of gold out of the backfield? Ill admit i have a little more fAith in this coaching staff but still dont believe that talent wise theres enough to blowout the scoreboard on a D like houston.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 07:24 AM

The way I see it. Surely Alex Smith can throw 30 yards. Bowe can run the other 30.

BlackHelicopters 04-21-2013 07:31 AM

Bowes knows.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-21-2013 07:39 AM

Does "deep" mean 10 yards?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 07:42 AM

Reid's offenses have always thrown the ball down field no matter the QB, so I don't know why you guys think he's blowing smoke about at least attempting it. This isn't going to be the RRPP bullshit we've seen for a decade, so there is no hiding Alex Smith. We'll find out pretty quickly what we got.

Excited for the first time in almost a decade to actually have a competent coach as well.

PRIEST 04-21-2013 07:42 AM

Alex Smith & deep ball ROFL

wazu 04-21-2013 07:43 AM

Oh, Dwayne. There will be check downs. And then check downs from the check downs. Followed by sacks.

Fat Elvis 04-21-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9609181)
The way I see it. Surely Alex Smith can throw 30 yards. Bowe can run the other 30.

Well, then that means Smith can throw it 30 yards further than our previous QB(s).....

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 07:48 AM

He "can" throw down field. He just chose not to do it, heh. I think he was 2nd in the league on throws 20 plus last year or something like that.

ChiefRocka 04-21-2013 07:51 AM

With the first pick KC selects Tavon "secondary's nightmare" Austin.

Haha. Star would be an awesome surprise also.

Red Dawg 04-21-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9609139)

Dear lord. The Alex bashing is soooo stupid. The guy has not played a down for us yet but he has been dubbed shit. He is not a shit player. Does Bowe know who KC fans are? Most of you have condemned the new crew over bs like Albert. Idiots.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9609222)
He "can" throw down field. He just chose not to do it, heh. I think he was 2nd in the league on throws 20 plus last year or something like that.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...PerPassAttempt

Alex Smith was at 7.97 so he was definitely up there at the top. Ahead of Aaron Rodgers , Drew Brees and Tom Brady

milkman 04-21-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9609234)
Dear lord. The Alex bashing is soooo stupid. The guy has not played a down for us yet but he has been dubbed shit. He is not a shit player. Does Bowe know who KC fans are? Most of you have condemned the new crew over bs like Albert. Idiots.

Yeah, we doubt a QB that has struggled as a downfield passer throughout his career, and whose "success" came when an offense that relied on the runnnig game and the short passing game was installed.

And in that system the QB was last in the laegue in downfield passing.

Yeah, we're the idiots.

milkman 04-21-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9609248)
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...PerPassAttempt

Alex Smith was at 7.97 so he was definitely up there at the top. Ahead of Aaron Rodgers , Drew Brees and Tom Brady

That, and the QB rating, are a couple of the most useless metrics in all of sports.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609257)
That, and the QB rating, are a couple of the most useless metrics in all of sports.

Not when we're trying to justify giving up a 2nd for a QB. :D I'm definitely holding my breath . that's for sure.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Alex has matured and become a franchise QB now. If he fails I won't be suprised. If he succeeds I'll be happy. Right now I just want to have hope. If we didn't have Smith and were relying on a draftee to fill the spot we would basically be pissing away Bowe and Charles careers.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609157)
We've never heard this before.

Last time we heard that is was claimed to be propaganda by ***** to make Bowe look bad.

So whats the motive this time?

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609257)

Anything that makes Alex look good is useless. We dont care about wins, QBR, completion % any of it. /CP

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609269)
Anything that makes Alex look good is useless. We dont care about wins, QBR, completion % any of it. /CP

I still don't like the deal, but PFF (who I take more stock in than any poster here for players on other teams) had Alex as a fringe Top 10 QB the last 2 years on a per game basis. On the other hand, even in Cassel's Pro Bowl season it was exposed as a fraud according to them. That made me feel even better seeing that. The guy is a pretty big upgrade at QB.

milkman 04-21-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609267)
Last time we heard that is was claimed to be propaganda by ***** to make Bowe look bad.

So whats the motive this time?

Don't know.
Don't care.

What I know, and what I care about, is that Baldwin's impressive practices have yet to transition to games.

Until I see that, it is all just bull shit.

Quote:

You might be new here.

See, I'm a guy that has always said that stats mean jack.

And those are even more useless stats than all the other useless stats.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 08:25 AM

I want to know how all of Chiefs Planet magically watched all San Fransisco 49er games the last 2 years, heh.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609275)
Don't know.
Don't care.

What I know, and what I care about, is that Baldwin's impressive practices have yet to transition to games.

Until I see that, it is all just bull shit.

You might be new here.

See, I'm a guy that has always said that stats mean jack.

And those are even more useless stats than all the other useless stats.

****, you got me on that one. You are a consistent bastard. :D

BlackHelicopters 04-21-2013 08:29 AM

R.IP. To the one yard dump off to DMC?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609279)
****, you got me on that one. You are a consistent bastard. :D

I'm not calling out milk, but mainly the rest of the board. How about this then since stats mean jack....

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9609276)
I want to know how all of Chiefs Planet magically watched all San Fransisco 49er games the last 2 years, heh.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9609274)
I still don't like the deal, but PFF (who I take more stock in than any poster here for players on other teams) had Alex as a fringe Top 10 QB the last 2 years on a per game basis. On the other hand, even in Cassel's Pro Bowl season it was exposed as a fraud according to them. That made me feel even better seeing that. The guy is a pretty big upgrade at QB.

Its very simple, Alex is an ex SF QB and he is not Geno so there is nothing outside of a SB win next year that is going to be good enough for 90% of CP.

There is no ability to distinguish between any other QB we ever traded for in the past and Alex Smith, they are all the same. If Alex was Joe Montana at this point people would bitch.

keg in kc 04-21-2013 08:32 AM

Yeah, that should work great with Lieutenant Noodle-arm McCheckdown unleashing his wobble-launcher 2.0 on the team's unwitting opponents.

milkman 04-21-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609285)
Its very simple, Alex is an ex SF QB and he is not Geno so there is nothing outside of a SB win next year that is going to be good enough for 90% of CP.

There is no ability to distinguish between any other QB we ever traded for in the past and Alex Smith, they are all the same. If Alex was Joe Montana at this point people would bitch.

Speaking of consistency, I bitched when we traded for Montana.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-21-2013 08:33 AM

Anyone have highlights of Smith's deep balls...? Should only take a few seconds to show them all...

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609291)
Speaking of consistency, I bitched when we traded for Montana.

And you were wrong back then.

keg in kc 04-21-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Or, it could be that they've watched him play for seven years, have seen what he can do and aren't just blind optimists that think the front office can do no wrong no matter what.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

It's silly to say he's the same player as Cassel, he's not. It's not silly to be pissed that we passed on drafting a franchise QB to draft an efficient game manager. We definately in my mind upgraded a good deal, but will it hurt us in the long run is the question.

milkman 04-21-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609296)
And you were wrong back then.

Was I?

I told all my friends that trading Montana gave that team a 3 year window, at best, and that it was unlikely that he could stay healthy through a full season to lead that team to a SB.

I guess I was wrong about the 3 year window, since he only lasted 2 years.

caligula 04-21-2013 08:37 AM

Smith is so awesome he was left to FA, then benched and traded.

You'd have to be a real asshole to assume he has any flaws based on that.

007 04-21-2013 08:38 AM

Bowe, you sir, are a dumbass.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9609298)
Or, it could be that they've watched him play for seven years, have seen what he can do and aren't just blind optimists that think the front office can do no wrong no matter what.

So you are saying CP has thought he sucked for 7 years? Hmmmm better do some research on that.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609302)
Was I?

I told all my friends that trading Montana gave that team a 3 year window, at best, and that it was unlikely that he could stay healthy through a full season to lead that team to a SB.

I guess it's the same scenerio now. 6 probowlers on hand so we need a stop gap opportunity to win now.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609302)
Was I?

Yes, you were wrong to complain about trading for a QB that got us to the AFCCG.

Come on dude. Even you can't say that was a mistake in hindsight, its the only thing that put KC back on the map not to mention the last time we won a ****ing playoff game.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-21-2013 08:42 AM

It's Ok. If this mock pans out, we're set !

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272298

Rasputin 04-21-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Handing the ball off to Frank Gore made him look good and I expect the same for him to hand the ball off to JC to make him look good.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9609343)
Handing the ball off to Frank Gore made him look good and I expect the same for him to hand the ball off to JC to make him look good.

I give a **** how we win games as long as we win games.

People here will only be happy if we win and a way they predict or want.

milkman 04-21-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609321)
Yes, you were wrong to complain about trading for a QB that got us to the AFCCG.

Come on dude. Even you can't say that was a mistake in hindsight, its the only thing that put KC back on the map not to mention the last time we won a ****ing playoff game.

There's a difference between calling the trade a mistake, and bitching about it.

The mistake was putting all their eggs in the Montana basket, and relying on Dave Kreig as the backup in case of injury.

I wanted to see them not only trade for Montana, but to also sign Steve Buerlein in free agency to back up and learn from Montana.

Better back up option, and a chance to have the QBoTF in house.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-21-2013 08:53 AM

Deep while in the red zone? That is a change.

-King- 04-21-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9609274)

PFF also has Albert as the 20th best OT in the league and Brandon Carr isn't even in the top 80 corners.

So yeah, you can trust those ratings if you want to but they don't really mean shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 04-21-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

You realize he throws LESS deep balls than Matt Cassel right? Btw, Tim Tebow is still a winning QB so do you want him too? He also has the same number of playoff wins as Alex Smith.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609377)
You realize he throws LESS deep balls than Matt Cassel right? Btw, Tim Tebow is still a winning QB so do you want him too? He also has the same number of playoff wins as Alex Smith.
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me ask you this, do you know what he was ASKED to do? Do You know he didn't throw deep balls when he was supposed to in the offense and plays they were running?

No you DON'T know that, you dont know that at all.

Guess who does have an idea about those types of things? Take 1 guess. Your first clue is they are not a poster on CP.

-King- 04-21-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Yeah. But hes not. Hes a QB that has less Touchdowns than Matt Cassel despite starting more games, only 2 games over.500 for his career, and as risk averse as Cassel was, Alex Smith is even worse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609381)
Yeah. But hes not. Hes a QB that has less Touchdowns than Matt Cassel despite starting more games, only 2 games over.500 for his career, and as risk averse as Cassel was, Alex Smith is even worse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Way to prove your ignorance.

-King- 04-21-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609380)
Let me ask you this, do you know what he was ASKED to do? Do You know he didn't throw deep balls when he was supposed to in the offense and plays they were running?

Guess who does have an idea about those types of things? Take 1 guess. Your first clue is they are not a poster on CP.

Yeah, I remember when those same things were said by Matt Cassel apologists.

And he was asked to do those things because the coaching staff didn't trust him to do more. You think its a coincidence the 49ers passed more with Kaepernick? You think Harbaugh was holding him back just for Shits and giggles?
Posted via Mobile Device

caligula 04-21-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609380)

he was asked to sit on the bench and then get out of town, by a team serious about getting to a superbowl

-King- 04-21-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609383)
Way to prove your ignorance.

Really?

Number of passes thrown over 10 yards in 2012:
Matt Cassel: 92
Alex Smith: 56

In 2011
Matt Cassel (in 9 games): 89
Alex Smith: 117

So on average, Alex Smith throws the ball over 10 yards only 7 times per game. Matt Cassel on average throws the ball over 10 yards 11 times a game.

Checkmate.

AussieChiefsFan 04-21-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609403)
Really?

In 2011

So on average, Alex Smith throws the ball over 10 yards only 7 times per game. Matt Cassel on average throws the ball over 10 yards 11 times a game.

Checkmate.

Well this is depressing.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609403)
Really?

In 2011

Checkmate.

Checkmate? You never answered my question. What was he asked to do in the offense?

Feel free to hate, when you are swinging off his dick next year dont claim you knew it was coming.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9609411)
Well this is depressing.

This place is full of pussy ass winers. That is depressing.

CP has lost its burst.

Everyone here knows football better than the football people who they sucked off as soon as they were hired.

Mr. Laz 04-21-2013 09:19 AM

we gunna blo shite up, yo

a'ight

-King- 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609412)
Checkmate? You never answered my question. What was he asked to do in the offense?

Feel free to hate, when you are swinging off his dick next year dont claim you knew it was coming.

Ask yourself this... why was he asked to do what he was asked to do in that offense?

Do you think Harbaugh is stupid? Why do you think he asked Alex not to throw deep? Why do you think when Kaepernick came in, they threw over 10 yards 12 times a game?

It's not that hard to figure out. Harbaugh isn't stupid. He didn't limit Alex for no reason. He didn't all of a sudden start throwing deeper with Kaepernick just for shits and giggles.

Right now, you're pretty much saying Harbaugh was purposefully holding Alex Smith back by not letting him throw.

PRIEST 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9609411)
Well this is depressing.

Yep truth hurts

Alex Smith = Mark Castle

-King- 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609415)

CP has lost its burst.

Everyone here knows football better than the football people who they sucked off as soon as they were hired.

And you dickride every single move the Chiefs make no matter what.

Let me ask you a question, how many QBs in the league would you take Alex Smith over?

keg in kc 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609312)
So you are saying CP has thought he sucked for 7 years? Hmmmm better do some research on that.

Reading comprehension isn't a strength, is it?

caligula 04-21-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609415)

CP has lost its burst.

who knows more about Smith, you or Harbaugh?

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609423)
And you dickride every single move the Chiefs make no matter what.

Let me ask you a question, how many QBs in the league would you take Alex Smith over?

What? This post tells you have no clue what I think.

I wanted Geno, I want to keep Albert.

That doesn't mean I think the people in charge are fools.

You think Reid is dumb? Who has won more games Reid or Harbough? They both took a team to the Sb and lost a close game but right Harbough is a genius and Reid is dumb.

Gotcha.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligula (Post 9609427)
who knows more about Smith, you or Harbaugh?

You or Reid?

milkman 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609420)
Ask yourself this... why was he asked to do what he was asked to do in that offense?

Do you think Harbaugh is stupid? Why do you think he asked Alex not to throw deep? Why do you think when Kaepernick came in, they threw over 10 yards 12 times a game?

It's not that hard to figure out. Harbaugh isn't stupid. He didn't limit Alex for no reason. He didn't all of a sudden start throwing deeper with Kaepernick just for shits and giggles.

Right now, you're pretty much saying Harbaugh was purposefully holding Alex Smith back by not letting him throw.

I don't believe that Smith was asked to eschew the deep ball.

I believe that was all on Smith.

He lacked the confidence in his deep ball to go deep unless the receiver was wide open.

He was asked to minimize mistakes, and the way he managed that was the intermediate middle, the short passing game, and the checkdown, and to take sacks instead of risking mistakes.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609434)
I don't believe that Smith was asked to eschew the deep ball.

I believe that was all on Smith.

He lacked the confidence in his deep ball to go deep unless the receiver was wide open.

He was asked to minimize mistakes, and the way he managed that was the intermediate middle, the short passing game, and the checkdown, and to take sacks instead of risking mistakes.

You do realize if the bolded part is correct the unbolded part is incorrect right Milk?

-King- 04-21-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609430)
What? This post tells you have no clue what I think.

I wanted Geno, I want to keep Albert.

That doesn't mean I think the people in charge are fools.

You think Reid is dumb? Who has won more games Reid or Harbough? They both took a team to the Sb and lost a close game but right Harbough is a genius and Reid is dumb.

Gotcha.

I don't think he's dumb. I think he's made a dumb decision. It's that simple. Pioli also knew football more than anyone on this board. He also made dumb decisions. Reid has made many shitty decisions in his career. This one is one of them.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609436)
I don't think he's dumb. I think he's made a dumb decision. It's that simple. ***** also knew football more than anyone on this board. He also made dumb decisions. Reid has made many shitty decisions in his career. This one is one of them.

Just remember when CP is sucking him off that I supported him from day 1. Save this posts.

Its easy to be a hater around here. Grow some ballz and be a supporter.

-King- 04-21-2013 09:30 AM

On the same team, 2nd year QB Colin Kaepernick was asked to throw the ball past 10 yards 5 times more per game than 8 year vet Alex Smith.

That should tell you something. But hey, we're all wrong. It's not like Andy Reid has ever made a dumb decision regarding a trade or anything...

caligula 04-21-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609432)
You or Reid?

me

and who knows more about Smith...reid or harbaugh?

bowener 04-21-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9609151)
Bowe has entered the Tony Gonzalez Information Minister phase of his career.

ROFL