ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Hey Rainman (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=189449)

JimNasium 08-20-2008 08:14 PM

Hey Rainman

I haven't talked to you in a while and quite frankly I haven't even participated in one of your polls. I've contemplated this lack of communication and I really don't have any excuses. I've decided to remedy this by communicating with you in an open forum instead of picking up a phone, e-mailing you or using the "private message" function that Chiefsplanet has graciously provided us.

So....what's going on? How are the cats? I trust your wife is well. Have you had any good Thai food lately?

luv 08-20-2008 08:16 PM

LMAO

JimNasium 08-20-2008 08:20 PM

I'm sorry, this is a conversation between myself and Kevin. Please do the right thing and butt out. There might be room for you on the private/public conversation between luv and Tommykat.

badgirl 08-20-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 4930980)
I haven't talked to you in a while and quite frankly I haven't even participated in one of your polls. I've contemplated this lack of communication and I really don't have any excuses. I've decided to remedy this by communicating with you in an open forum instead of picking up a phone, e-mailing you or using the "private message" function that Chiefsplanet has graciously provided us.

So....what's going on? How are the cats? I trust your wife is well. Have you had any good Thai food lately?

OMG great idea. Think I'll try to make contact with stummpy this way, thanks. I didn't use the private msg. function cause I wanted to start a thread cause I am frankly bored as hell and so I did. Think I didn't know this shit would happen, yes I did that is why I started the thread.:rolleyes:

Direckshun 08-20-2008 08:21 PM

I have no stake in this conversation but feel compelled/mind-numbingly bored to participate, even though I was neither invited or hinted to join in.

I will cast my dispersions on you two's relationship, regardless of my own personal ability to properly critique it.

I will return soon to flame.

badgirl 08-20-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 4930993)
I'm sorry, this is a conversation between myself and Kevin. Please do the right thing and butt out. There might be room for you on the private/public conversation between luv and Tommykat.

Did I actually have a conversation with stumppy? NO I think not. Why do people read threads if they are gonna get all pissy like you? Don't like it Don't read it....

Direckshun 08-20-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 4931001)
Did I actually have a conversation with stumppy? NO I think not. Why do people read threads if they are gonna get all pissy like you? Don't like it Don't read it....

How can I know if I don't like it unless I read it?

And if I don't like it, how can I be sure that I will continue disliking it unless I continue reading it?

Your logic really eats itself.

The Franchise 08-20-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Why do people create stupid threads and then get mad when people on the Planet flame the shit out of them. Don't want to eat shit....Don't start a thread.

ClevelandBronco 08-20-2008 08:24 PM

I've been meaning to get in touch with UltraPeanut. You'll see my thread shortly.

SPchief 08-20-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Why do people start threads drawing attention to themselves?

Bugeater 08-20-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 4930994)
OMG great idea. Think I'll try to make contact with stummpy this way, thanks.

You wouldn't be the first one to do it.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141824

Edit: Crap, I just noticed that Badgirl DID in fact do just that. :doh!:

Phobia 08-20-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 4931005)
I've been meaning to get in touch with UltraPeanut. You'll see my thread shortly.

I wasn't aware you had a private practice, Doc.

luv 08-20-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4931004)
Why do people create stupid threads and then get mad when people on the Planet flame the shit out of them. Don't want to eat shit....Don't start a thread.

Negative attention is still attention.

ClevelandBronco 08-20-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4931015)
I wasn't aware you had a private practice, Doc.

But of course...

http://gaygamer.net/images/Samurai-belushi.jpg

badgirl 08-20-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4931016)
Negative attention is still attention.

I am not mad, you should know about being an attention whore.:shake: