ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Lance Armstrong Stripped of All Seven Tour de France titles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265508)

BlackHelicopters 10-22-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9037950)
You bet I sweat when I train, it's doubtful that anybody could be better at this--I have years of experience, and I could never, ever be as coordinated drunk as I am sober.

Holy cow. Masturbation's a sport.

If masturbation is a sport, how come it is not in the Olympics like trampoline and rhythmic gymnastics?

J Diddy 10-22-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9038019)
If masturbation is a sport, how come it is not in the Olympics like trampoline and rhythmic gymnastics?

My theory is it would distract all the athletes.

Donger 10-22-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9037944)
Look back at this forum in 2004, D.C. posters were lining up kiss Lance's ass because he was "PUTTIN AN ASS WHIPPIN ON DEM FROGS YEEEEEEEHAW"

You are defending the French?

Donger 10-22-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9037890)
Cycling is a sport?

Yes.

loochy 10-22-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9037990)
If everyone is cheating is it still cheating?

This. It's just like baseball - who cares?

Although I think Lance is an uber douche so I just like seeing him get in trouble...

DaFace 10-22-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9037859)
this thread needs deleted as nobody in the World gives a ****..

This post needs to be deleted as a vast majority of the World disagrees.

-King- 10-22-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9038019)

They'd never leave the locker room.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AAaJRy2-138" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bane 10-22-2012 09:06 AM

Do not give 1 ****.

Garcia Bronco 10-22-2012 09:10 AM

LOL...you can't strip him. He won them. Sorry Tourdegayshit.

Graystoke 10-22-2012 09:15 AM

Tour wants its money back!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/prud...ithout-winners

Snippet:

Tour de France organisers want Armstrong to repay $3 million prize money

Christian Prudhomme, the director of the Tour de France, has confirmed that he does not want Lance Armstrong’s seven Tour de France victories reassigned after the UCI ratified the USADA verdict to ban the Texan and disqualify him from results going back to August 1998.

Prudhomme also said that he expects Armstrong to pay back his estimated three million dollars he won in the race.

“There won’t be a winner. The formal decision will be taken by the UCI on Friday but for us, it’s very clear; we want to leave the palmares blank,” Prudhomme told the Reuters news agency after hearing Pat McQuaid speaking during his Geneva press conference.

“The USADA report accuses a system and an era. This era must be remembered as an era without winners.”

According to l’Equipe, Armstrong won approximately 2.95 million Euro via his seven Tour de France victories and six stage victories. Prudhomme insisted that this money will have be paid back, even if it has been shared amongst teammates.

DJ's left nut 10-22-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9037931)
Glad it went down like this.
Just another fraud doper.
Now comes the lawsuits, and soon the tearful admision that Lance was doped to the gills.
I am pleased they left those years as "No winner". The whole era was doping filled.

Cycling in general is filled with doping.

If you win, you were probably cheating. You may have just been doing a better job of not getting caught.

Look at these huge cycling teams and the amount of money going into them. And anytime one of them gets raided, there's some super-chemist with his name on a balance sheet somewhere.

I say cycling should just give up and let them inject themselves with whatever horse testosterone trips their trigger. A clean rider has absolutely not chance against these guys and if they get stripped 5 years later they don't really give a !@#$ (money's been made).

The only reason I care is that a really legendary story has gone by the wayside - what if he was clean. Alas, we probably should've known it was too good to be true.

gblowfish 10-22-2012 09:20 AM

In a related story, Sheryl Crow wants her virginity back....

Saulbadguy 10-22-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9038024)
You are defending the French?

Exhibit B.

Donger 10-22-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9038083)
Exhibit B.

That's okay. They do require defending from time to time.

KC_Connection 10-22-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9037990)
If everyone is cheating is it still cheating?

Ask Carl Lewis.