ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft A mock draft that will make your heads explode (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268335)

SAUTO 01-01-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266364)
I get the inside joke of the sentence here, but I'll last as long as this site is entertaining and somewhat informative to read. I'm not going to be ran off because I'm heavily opinionated and egotistical, that is 74% of this site lol.

Oh no, I swallowed the koolaid now, so we're drafting nothing but SB QB's in this draft, like 5 of them.

All your other posts are too ****ing long to quote from my phone so this isn't about this post.

I know DJ has won a couple games for us. I actually agree

BUT a couple games in over five years is ****ING NOTHING. NOTHING.

Teo would probably win a couple in his career too.

any qb will do that in a year. Cassel did.

**** a ilb at one
Posted via Mobile Device

KC kid 01-01-2013 10:03 PM

I think that when the scouts get a hol of Manti Teos tape and combine numbers, he will fall down the charts. He just does not look like a great athlete to me

O.city 01-01-2013 10:04 PM

DJ won a couple games for us, yes. An ILB can win a game per year on his own. A franchise QB can win 6 or 7 per year on his own.

But I know I'm way off here.

notorious 01-01-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 9266509)
I think that when the scouts get a hol of Manti Teos tape and combine numbers, he will fall down the charts. He just does not look like a great athlete to me

I bet his measurables are disappointing, too.

He will end up being a 7-15 pick, which is exactly where he should be.

SAUTO 01-01-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9266512)
DJ won a couple games for us, yes. An ILB can win a game per year on his own. A franchise QB can win 6 or 7 per year on his own.

But I know I'm way off here.

I thought that would be common knowledge.

even a bust at qb should win you a game a year...
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 01-01-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9266520)
I thought that would be common knowledge.

even a bust at qb should win you a game a year...
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep.

I'm just amazed that, as absolutely shitty ****ing ass turd the chiefs QB spot has been the last .....well while, they are this god damn picky.

Not even so much picky, just scared to death.

SAUTO 01-01-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9266528)
Yep.

I'm just amazed that, as absolutely shitty ****ing ass turd the chiefs QB spot has been the last .....well while, they are this god damn picky.

Not even so much picky, just scared to death.

They all deserved to get ****ed in the ass by a five hundred pound bearded transvestite lounge singer with an eighteen inch twelve pound cock
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-01-2013 10:16 PM

Be scared of that you bitches
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 01-01-2013 10:20 PM

We've drafted dlineman over and over and they've mostly, flopped.

Yet a mocker says Star to the Chiefs, and people lop that shit up.

notorious 01-01-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9266551)
They all deserved to get ****ed in the ass by a five hundred pound bearded transvestite lounge singer with an eighteen inch twelve pound cock
Posted via Mobile Device

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...an/shocked.gif

eclipse31satx 01-01-2013 10:32 PM

I have no problems with this. i dont think any of the QBs in this years draft is worthy of the #1 pick no matter how badly we need one. most if not all of the top QBs this year will be available in the second round. i say use the #1 pick to draft a non QB bad ass and get a QB in the later rounds. they will still be there...guaranteed.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 10:34 PM

no

O.city 01-01-2013 10:36 PM

We have the first overall pick. I want to start this shit off with the new HC and GM having the absolute best QB prospect available.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266077)
What I did say, and I stick by it, is that I'll gladly spend that #1 draft pick on ANYONE, be it Te'o, Smith, or even an LT if we lose Albert, as long as we aren't making a huge "WTF?" mistake. As in, if Geno blows the combine up and ends up being the real deal in terms of metrics and elevates himself from the field of players, I'm all for it.

Mike Maluga, Vernon Gholston, Jon Baldwin and Dontari Poe love you and your thought process.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9266630)
Mike Maluga, Vernon Gholston, Jon Baldwin and Dontari Poe love you and your thought process.

Tested my neg power on him. Two red bars. Not sure if thats good after 16 months. Seems like a fake account.