ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   JD's Official theme song (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56026)

Raiderhater 03-30-2003 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skip Towne
How does this guy get your phone number?

In my case, my stupidity.

Phobia 03-30-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skip Towne
How does this guy get your phone number?
RaiderHader posted it on the board when Bob Dole and I were gonna be in KC....

Additionally, I left my signature turned on in a nastygram email I sent off to him.

Most of the time, he finds out your name and calls information, though.

Never Ever Ever Again 03-30-2003 03:57 PM

This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

Originally posted by KCWolfman
Why does this idiot threaten to call people when he is insulted, belittled, or gotten the better part of?

Grow up and grow some skin, whiner.

We have gone round and round with this! I'm used this by now, so your thin skin commemt really doesn't hold any water, fella. Don't forget, none of my members are on this board holding my hand.
Someone wants this started again. I always say be careful, you might get what you wish for.

:)

Phobia 03-30-2003 04:08 PM

Re: This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

Originally posted by Spaniard
We have gone round and round with this! I'm used this by now, so your thin skin commemt really doesn't hold any water, fella. Don't forget, none of my members are on this board holding my hand.
Someone wants this started again. I always say be careful, you might get what you wish for.

:)

If you would shut the **** up and ignore the comments (like you've said you're going to do a dozen times), there would be NOTHING to discuss.

90% of this discussion is responses to YOU, JD.

Never Ever Ever Again 03-30-2003 04:24 PM

Re: Re: This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

Originally posted by pHoBiA

If you would shut the **** up and ignore the comments (like you've said you're going to do a dozen times), there would be NOTHING to discuss.

Whats with your insults, Phil? I haven't even been around much in the last few days. The fact of this matter is, that your friends are having a real hard time getting over me This stuff is out of the blue and you know it sweetheart.

Pick up your phone bro. IMHO we gotten very far talking with eachother via the phono. Although my wife still feels you're harboring ill will. All this garbage is good example of hard feelings, and people not even being close to moving on.

Phobia 03-30-2003 04:56 PM

Re: Re: Re: This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

Whats with your insults, Phil?
What's with my insults? You're evidently reeruned, that's what. You accused me of putting Jamie up to posting that song when I've demonstrated over and over that I'm through with this shit. I even moved it to PBD within 2 minutes of him posting it. I don't know what else I have to do in order to prove that to you.

I don't really want to talk to you about it any longer. Why don't you stop calling? Have you ever watched The Cableguy?

Now, why don't you live up to your word and try ignoring the garbage for a while. You'd be surprised how quickly it goes away. If you're here to feud, a pass only to the PBD forum could be arranged.

Bob Dole 03-30-2003 05:24 PM

Billy Preston.

Never Ever Ever Again 03-30-2003 06:39 PM

Re: Re: This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

Originally posted by pHoBiA

I find that very hard to believe, Phil. I said nothing to Jamie to warrant such an attack.

If you look on the main board you will see that I'm interested in talking football, not nonsence. By the number of replies I've seen, it looks like the topic was certainly interesting if anything else.

KCWolfman 03-30-2003 06:53 PM

Quote:

I'm used this by now, so your thin skin commemt really doesn't hold any water, fella. Don't forget, none of my members are on this board holding my hand.
What the hell does that mean? You are obviously thin skinned as almost every non-football comment you make is threatening in one manner or another against someone because you don't like what they type.

Frankly, I have no one holding my hand. I type what I like, when I like - without threatening other people like a 7th grade 'tard.

Phobia 03-30-2003 07:14 PM

Re: Re: Re: This stuff is supposed to be over with.

Quote:

I said nothing to Jamie to warrant such an attack.
Jamie is the young man who had never even heard of you until you called the phone number he posted on this board. He posted that so he could hang out with a couple of friends who were visiting KC, not as an open invitation to you.... You lied about who you were for about 10 minutes and then proceeded to threaten him for another 20 during the call that was initiated at 2 AM. I know this because I was standing right there. The guy was 100% respectful of you despite Bob Dole and Phobia's urging to sling insults.

Then you proceeded to call him whenever you damn well pleased until he moved out of KC and got a new phone. All this time (18 months), he's not said crap to you. I think the posting of one lousy song is well within his rights. In fact, if he posts the lyrics of insulting songs directed towards you for the next 18 months, I'd still say that he owes you....

THAT is why you need to shut the **** up and move on. Your bullshit whining about this topic reminds me of my 10 year old fighting with her elder sibling. I say that not to insult you, but hopefully jolt you into a reality check.

Never Ever Ever Again 03-30-2003 07:15 PM

"a 7th grade tard" thats not very nice Wolf old boy.

Quote:

Originally posted by KCWolfman

What the hell does that mean? You are obviously thin skinned as almost every non-football comment you make is threatening in one manner or another against someone because you don't like what they type.

Frankly, I have no one holding my hand. I type what I like, when I like - without threatening other people like a 7th grade 'tard.

I haven't threatened one person since I've been posting on the Planet. I think you should get your facts straight before you go off on this type of rant. Furthermore, yes you can say what ever you feel about someone no matter how disrespectful it may be. But just ask yourself the question...Would you say the same thing to someones face? I'm going to answer that for you, and that answer is NO! I don't think you would! There is no need for you to come back and tell me anything different, I know that most of the people taking pot shots at me would never say it to my face. And if they did, I am confident that I would handle the situation most effectivley.

I like to go on to say that I am sorry if I have offended you in the past. I feel that I had no choice with certain people. But I do not remember having a beef with you sir. I would like nothing more than to talk football with you in the future, and put the past to rest. And that goes for anyone else that has a problem with me.

Have a good evening.

go bo 03-30-2003 07:46 PM

Re: "a 7th grade tard" thats not very nice Wolf old boy.

Quote:

I haven't threatened one person since I've been posting on the Planet. I think you should get your facts straight before you go off on this type of rant. Furthermore, yes you can say what ever you feel about someone no matter how disrespectful it may be. But just ask yourself the question...Would you say the same thing to someones face? I'm going to answer that for you, and that answer is NO! I don't think you would! There is no need for you to come back and tell me anything different, I know that most of the people taking pot shots at me would never say it to my face. And if they did, I am confident that I would handle the situation most effectivley.

I like to go on to say that I am sorry if I have offended you in the past. I feel that I had no choice with certain people. But I do not remember having a beef with you sir. I would like nothing more than to talk football with you in the future, and put the past to rest. And that goes for anyone else that has a problem with me.

Have a good evening.

you really are delusional aren't you. so i guess that there's really no need for me to waste my time reciting all the threats that you HAVE made just since your lastest foray into our world here on the planet, you sick s.o.b.

you really don't percieve your threats as threats, do you? more like some sick kind of "justice" or some such b.s., huh? "hammering'? not a threat, just a "promise", is that it?. man, you are totally fugged up...

and you really think you could "handle" yourself, without any help, against anyone, without any idea of who they might be or what they might have done in their life before they had the misfortune of encountering your sick ass.

who do you think you are, anyway? james frigging bond? some of us have done our share of killing in the real world, not in some sick fantasy world of delusions and wishful thinking or late night phone calls and empty threats, but in real world blood and gore, you little dickless wonder boy. you should be more careful, you might just bite off more than you can chew, little poodle face. you are either as crazy as they say or incredibly stupid. maybe just both...

keep it up, maybe you'll find out one day... come on down and maybe we'll find out... it might be fun...

:fire: :moon: :reaper: :Pimp:

p.s. bring your rent-a-chick and make sure she brings a camera so you can show all your friends how you whupped up on a really big mutha when you came to kc... :p

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Never Ever Ever Again 03-30-2003 07:52 PM

Re: Re: "a 7th grade tard" thats not very nice Wolf old boy.

Quote:

Originally posted by go bo
you really are delusionalaren't you. so i won't waste my time reciting all the threats that you HAVE made just since your lastest foray into our world here on the planet, you sick s.o.b.

you really don't percieve your threats as threats, do you? more like some sick kind of "justice" or some such b.s., huh? "hammering'? not a threat, just a "promise", is that it?. man, you a totally fugged up...

and you really think you could "handle" yourslef, without help, against anyone, without any idea of who they might be or what they might have done in their life before they had the misfortune of encountering your sick ***.

who do you think you are, anyway? james frigging bond? some of us have done our share of killing in the real world, not in some sick fantasy world of delusions and wishful thinking or late inght phone calls and empty threats, but in real world blood and gore, you little dickless wonder boy. you might just bite off more than you can chew, little poodle face. you are either as crazy as they say or incredibly stupid. maybe just both...

keep it up, maybe you'll find out one day... come on down and maybe we'll find out... it might be fun...

:fire: :moon: :reaper: :Pimp:

p.s. bring your rent-a-chick and have her bring a camera so you can show all your friends how you whupped up on a really big mutha when you came to kc... :p

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Seems like you have a lot of hate brewing there, Bo.

Looks to me like you're also calling me out for some sort of butt whooping.

I best watch my step from now on.

:toast:

KCWolfman 03-30-2003 08:47 PM

Quote:

I'm going to answer that for you, and that answer is NO!
Would you answer for someone to their face?

I don't need you answering anything for me, thin skin.

KCWolfman 03-30-2003 08:48 PM

Quote:

I haven't threatened one person since I've been posting on the Planet.
I have seen one post where you deliberately stated "I have someone's phone number". If you don't perceive that as a threat, then you aren't only thin skinned, you are an idiot.