ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sporting KC Sporting Kansas City extends contract for manager and technical director Peter Vermes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274737)

|Zach| 07-23-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9829361)
So you're saying the young diehards are going to use their expendable income on my minivans?

I don't see the problem here.

LMAO

Frazod 07-23-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9829336)
Hell, for that matter, it's a CHIEFS board. Let's get rid of all the KU, Mizzou, and K State threads too. And no one wants to read any pop culture, news, or science food threads. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is it really that hard to not open a thread you're not interested in?

The Cardinals are consistently good, have won two of the last six championships, and SURPRISE play a real American sport, not some foreign horseshit being shoved down our throats as part of the liberal agenda.

Yet somehow we manage to contain all Cardinal-related stories to a single thread. Really, it's a simple concept.

Zach spams the board with this shit because he knows most people here either don't care about, don't like, or outright despise soccer. Because he's a ****y troll, and that's what ****y trolls do.

Reaper16 07-23-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9829429)
The Cardinals are consistently good, have won two of the last six championships, and SURPRISE play a real American sport, not some foreign horseshit being shoved down our throats as part of the liberal agenda.

Yet somehow we manage to contain all Cardinal-related stories to a single thread. Really, it's a simple concept.

Zach spams the board with this shit because he knows most people here either don't care about, don't like, or outright despise soccer. Because he's a ****y troll, and that's what ****y trolls do.

Or, you contain all Cards talk to a single thread because this is a Kansas City board, and the Cards threads would get totally shitted on (not saying that is a good thing) all the time.

Frazod 07-23-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9829433)
Or, you contain all Cards talk to a single thread because this is a Kansas City board, and the Cards threads would get totally shitted on (not saying that is a good thing) all the time.

Maybe I'll start about 50 of them, and see how you and all the rest of the soccer queers like it.

Chief Roundup 07-23-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

This

sedated 07-23-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9829316)
This is a football board that gets some baseball traffic.
This is not a soccer forum/board. There isn't enough fans that gather anywhere else so this guy posts this stuff here.
I am simply saying it doesn't belong here and no one cares about it so please stop posting this shit.

This is more a KC board – there are constantly threads about Royals, Jayhawks, Tigers, and Wildcats as well. Along with the slew of poop threads and late night bullshit.

Like it or not, Sporting KC is big shit with the KC sports fanbase. Their games are fun as hell. And they actually win every now and then, something the other teams (except for KU) never do.

It must really suck to be so angry at stuff that has no effect on you.

Chief Roundup 07-23-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9829433)

You mean like these threads that Zach is throwing up about SKC where there are 10 posts bitching to every single 1 post that has anything to do with the thread except for Zachs posts.
No one gives a shit is the translation I get out of that.

Chief Roundup 07-23-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9829449)
This is more a KC board – there are constantly threads about Royals, Jayhawks, Tigers, and Wildcats as well. Along with the slew of poop threads and late night bullshit.

Like it or not, Sporting KC is big shit with the KC sports fanbase. Their games are fun as hell. And they actually win every now and then, something the other teams (except for KU) never do.

It must really suck to be so angry at stuff that has no effect on you.

So does everyone of you guys think that just because someone has something to say that they are angry?
I am not mad or angry about any of this stuff. It is toooo trivial to get upset about.
I tend to think that is how all of those that accuse others actually feel and handle things in their lives.

Reaper16 07-23-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9829451)
You mean like these threads that Zach is throwing up about SKC where there are 10 posts bitching to every single 1 post that has anything to do with the thread except for Zachs posts.

Yes, exactly. You want to have actual discussion about the Cards, so y'all on this board keep the Cards talk to a single thread in order to avoid stuff like this.

(meanwhile, we do have an SKC megathread here. But its funny, not to mention sociologically fascinating, to see how SKC threads get people's blood boiling)

sedated 07-23-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9829465)
(meanwhile, we do have an SKC megathread here. But its funny, not to mention sociologically fascinating, to see how SKC threads get people's blood boiling)

They see Zach trollin'. They hatin'

morphius 07-23-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9829458)
So does everyone of you guys think that just because someone has something to say that they are angry?
I am not mad or angry about any of this stuff. It is toooo trivial to get upset about.
I tend to think that is how all of those that accuse others actually feel and handle things in their lives.

Instead of being bitchy you could just kick one of the kc logos on the main forum and then you will only see info with Chiefs news. Hell, could use the ignore thread tool. But, noooooo.

users, ugh.

Hammock Parties 07-23-2013 01:19 PM

brb, need to start a My Little Pony thread.

Frazod 07-23-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9829465)
Yes, exactly. You want to have actual discussion about the Cards, so y'all on this board keep the Cards talk to a single thread in order to avoid stuff like this.

If I came to y'all's house and smeared shit on y'all's wall, y'all probably wouldn't appreciate it very much, would y'all?

Hopefully ya'll will find this reply to sociologically fascinating. :whackit:

|Zach| 07-23-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9829451)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9829434)
Maybe I'll start about 50 of them, and see how you and all the rest of the soccer queers like it.

“Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.”

Reaper16 07-23-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9829492)
If I came to y'all's house and smeared shit on y'all's wall, y'all probably wouldn't appreciate it very much, would y'all?

Hopefully ya'll will find this reply to sociologically fascinating. :whackit:

That's a terrible metaphor. CP is either 1.) Austin's house, or 2.) a house that each of us has a share in. Either way in this house/walls/shit metaphor, getting annoyed by these threads is silly.