ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Gordon Ramsay decides he can't help a restaurant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272965)

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9677972)
He's definitely a prick, but I think a lot of it is over played for the camera. All of his shows are over the top and cheesy. I still enjoy them though. I watch Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

I would have swore that this episode(along with a few others) was fake with paid actors, but from the reviews online it seems as though this chick is genuinely that crazy.

Granted, I only watched the youtube video but from what I saw he showed considerable restraint considering he was trying to fix things and getting no cooperation and in fact dealing with down right oblivious, belligerent owners.

Barret 05-12-2013 09:15 PM

If you have seen some of his British shows..I think 1 called "the F Word" he is actually very passionate about cooking and goes to peoples homes and shows them how to cook and stuff.

Yea he plays it up a bit on Hells Kitchen, but I guess I would get pissed too if Sous Chefs can't make a freaking Risotto or send up burnt or raw food to the pass thinking it is edible to the public.

MMXcalibur 05-12-2013 09:16 PM

Holy shit. I've seen some real f'd up situations on that show, so for Ramsay to walk away from this....yikes.

Rasputin 05-12-2013 09:28 PM

I don't think Restaurant Impossible Chef Robert Irvine could have done any better. Can't fix arrogance.

Gadzooks 05-12-2013 09:51 PM

Guy Fieri is the only man that can save this place now.
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Ar..._Fieri_300.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:01 PM

Yeah, honestly I think Gordon Ramsey is an okay guy. He just swears a lot and can be a bit blunt. But seriously, its people like this that's wrong with society.

jd1020 05-12-2013 10:15 PM

I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9678058)
People like the owner, you mean? Yea, she's a delusional ****.

I probably didn't word that right. Yeah, I meant her, not Ramsey.

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9678065)
I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

I know, its just incredible. LMAO

Rasputin 05-12-2013 10:22 PM

I like Restaurant Impossible because Chef Robert Irvine breaks down the owners gets to the root of the problem then builds the relationships back up in a positive way and has his team re invent the restaurant. He has had some dandy owners to deal with.

His wife his hot pro wrestler btw.

Rasputin 05-12-2013 10:25 PM

Mystery Diners is a good show too when the owner ask that company to steak out the restaurant with hidden cameras to snuff out bad employees. They all get pissed at the end and the owners fire the problem staff.

CoMoChief 05-12-2013 11:23 PM

The first time I've ever watched this guy was tonight, my mom DVR'd this episode and we watched it tonight after dinner.

That woman chef is a crazy buffoon and the same can be said for that ridiculous husband/owner of hers. Maybe it will finally hit her when no one comes to the ****ing restaurant and then have to close down.

*EDIT* after reading GoChiefs post...
-So maybe the place won't close because of the owners funds. Point is that place isn't getting business and likely won't even more so now that show has aired and millions have seen it, esp those that live in the area.

She's going to argue to customers what they should think tastes good or not? ROFL...I'd like to see some idiot try to pull that on me.

Fish 05-12-2013 11:26 PM

What a crazy insufferable bitch...

RedDread 05-12-2013 11:50 PM

Those two are made for each other. Hope they both fail miserably all while blaming everyone else.

T-post Tom 05-12-2013 11:58 PM

"I am the gangster, not you!" :thumb: