ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Gordon Ramsay decides he can't help a restaurant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272965)

Hammock Parties 05-11-2013 01:40 AM

Gordon Ramsay decides he can't help a restaurant

And walks away... LMAO

How much money is that bitch wife losing her husband every month?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XQDtoHpAWhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order 05-11-2013 01:48 AM

Watched that tonight, she was a bitch. Surely that rich old fool could get a dime piece.

Hammock Parties 05-11-2013 01:52 AM

Wow.

Quote:

In retrospect, I should have known better than to step foot into Amy's Baking Company (a.k.a. ABC Bistro).

-8 pm on a Saturday night, three tables are occupied
-a sign on the door indicates they're looking for an experienced line cook, a dishwasher, waitresses, you name it
-Pita Jungle, just a stone's throw away, is packed to the gills

These are all bad signs. They go ignored, however, because I'd eaten one thing all day, and I had drove here to try their pizza. Never, ever again.

The waitress brings me out a water and a menu to my table for one on the patio, which I had all to myself. Browsing the apps, I was pleasantly surprised to see several things priced $3, which seemed like a bargain, given the high price of everything else. $3 tapanade sounded like a good deal, but I was informed that it didn't come with anything - it was $3 extra for bread. Since I was solo, I decided to skip it and instead pay $14 for their 12" margherita pizza.

About three minutes later, the waitress drops off my pizza. "Your pizza", she says, leaves a plate and off she goes. I sat for a moment, confused as to how things happened so quickly. I try to grab a slice of the pizza, but it was so blazing hot that I wasn't even going to attempt to handle it. I waited for a few minutes to let it cool off, only to discover that not only had it cooled enough to handle, but was actually well-cooled and most likely reheated. After a closer inspection of the pie in front of me, it was evident that it had been reheated, as there were smaller tomatoes that had spent their time in the oven, and larger tomatoes that had barely been kissed by the heat of the oven.

I took a bite, and was immediately underwhelmed. The crust had very little character, was slightly sweet but had that store-bought quality to it. The pesto tasted okay, but the tomatoes were completely tasteless and overall, it just fell flat. It's margherita - the ingredients need to shine to make such a simple pizza. These ingredients were sub-par. After two small pieces, I decided I was wasting my calories and just gave up on it.

So I sat outside, not eating, and sat. And sat. Where the hell was the waitress? I glanced inside a few times, hoping to catch her eye, but she must have been occupied elsewhere.

The owner comes out. "How'd you like your pizza?" Instead of immediately responding, I asked how it had come out so quickly. In short, he told me another table had ordered it, decided they didn't want it, and it sat in the kitchen for two minutes, who in turn decided to send it out to me since I didn't order anything else.

Me: "Well, it didn't really taste fresh".
Him: "No, no, our pizzas are the best. Ask our customers. You're the first person since we've opened to ever not like our pizzas".

He got very defensive about the pizza, but I hadn't really launched a harsh criticism on the pizza, just said I didn't really enjoy it. So I sat some more, with an empty drink, and realized they wanted me gone. The owner wouldn't make eye contact with me. The server never came back out asking if I wanted something else. And they still hadn't refilled my drink.

So I sat on a patio, alone, and decided to have a smoke. The waitress comes out...

Her: "Sir, there's a no smoking sign over there, I was told to tell you to not to smoke here."
Me: "Is this the last f*** you in this experience?"
Her: "Yes, I think so".

She walks away. I walk inside, pay the bill, and leave. No apologies, no discounts on the bill, nothing. $18 for weak iced tea and shitty pizza.

This is arrogance in its worst form. I can forgive bad food, but I cannot forgive misplaced arrogance and the blatant dismissal of a customer, whether you agree with them or not.

Perhaps the sign on the door should also say, "Wanted: New owner".

I cannot, for the life of me, recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Hammock Parties 05-11-2013 01:56 AM

Ahhahahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

We do not feel the need to make any excuses for our behavior on tonight’s show.

However we would like to make the following statement:

We do not, nor have we ever stolen or taken any of our servers ,waitresses, or waiters tips at Amy’s Baking Company.

We pay our staff members anywhere between $8.00 to $14.00 per hour to ensure that at the end of the week regardless of it being busy or not, that they go home with money and a well paid paycheck. As do many other restaurants.

They are aware of this when they are hired.

I would challenge any of our employees past or present to come forward with proof that we have ever done such a horrible thing.

So please enjoy the show!
Amy & Samy

tk13 05-11-2013 02:35 AM

Well this has to be good for business.

Megbert 05-11-2013 02:48 AM

Wow I ate there a couple of years ago. Can't say I remember much about the place. Think it was a Groupon deal.

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 02:57 AM

I'm sure hoping that people see this and that place gets shut down. What a dumb ass bitch

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 02:59 AM

The facebook comments are ****ing priceless LMAO

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 03:01 AM

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?use...0x7uSqQPAClNfg

LMAO

threebag 05-11-2013 03:01 AM

Someone needs to shove a cock in that bitches mouth and shut her the **** up.

tk13 05-11-2013 03:12 AM

I actually wondered how much of this was dramatized for TV... but you can find articles about them from years ago. A local news station did a story about them after this woman went nuts and wrote a very nasty response to a Yelp review back in 2010. Appears she was already known as Crazy Amy because of it... someone even made a Twitter account mocking her.

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9675170)
I actually wondered how much of this was dramatized for TV... but you can find articles about them from years ago. A local news station did a story about them after this woman went nuts and wrote a very nasty response to a Yelp review back in 2010. Appears she was already known as Crazy Amy because of it... someone even made a Twitter account mocking her.

LMAO, the twitter comments towards their restaraunt are pretty funny.

I'm surprised it's still in business. I would think after this episode being viral may kill it

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 03:20 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nexQhKIx39Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sure-Oz 05-11-2013 03:26 AM

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bel...p?ref=trending

Check out the comments someone posting as 'ourfamily' as the ladys aunt...apparently saying that it isn't her fault cause of abuse from the husband? what a joke

BlackHelicopters 05-11-2013 06:10 AM

Amy swallows, so that was good.

rockymtnchief 05-11-2013 06:37 AM

Thanks for posting the 20 minute Youtube version of the show. I don't think I could stand 60 minutes of that twat.

Spott 05-11-2013 06:42 AM

That wife has batshit crazy eyes.

rockymtnchief 05-11-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9675168)

Quote:

Her real name is Amanda Patricia Bossingham.

The court ordered her to pay $36,294.95 in restitution. Ms. Bossingham plead guilty to submitting an application for a line of credit with M & I Bank using the social security number of another person. The Bank approved the line of credit in the amount of $15,000.

On June 15, 2004, the Court sentenced her to fourteen months prison. (she appealed, but eventually lost, reported to prison in Oct, 7, 2008)
Yeah...she's an angel.

notorious 05-11-2013 07:13 AM

I love it when people with misplaced arrogance get shit on.

Rausch 05-11-2013 07:15 AM

When you consider just how many ****ed up people have been on that show and he's never once failed to get through somehow.

Just wow. There must have been some serious off-camera crazy going on there...

notorious 05-11-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9675225)
When you consider just how many ****ed up people have been on that show and he's never once failed to get through somehow.

Just wow. There must have been some serious off-camera crazy going on there...

Yet, the owners will still find a way to rationalize their own behavior while projecting blame on everyone else.

At least, until the old **** goes broke and they sue Ramsey for ruining their "business" when it was already a crater anyway.

TomBarndtsTwin 05-11-2013 07:29 AM

Pretty sure businesses have to sign a waiver before they agree to appear on the show, so that they cannot take legal action against the show if it all goes to hell . . . .

FYI, I love that her last name is "Bossingham" . . . . . LMAO

rockymtnchief 05-11-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9675227)
Yet, the owners will still find a way to rationalize their own behavior while projecting blame on everyone else.

At least, until the old **** goes broke and they sue Ramsey for ruining their "business" when it was already a crater anyway.

That's what I see coming. I went and read the reviews and 90% of the comments were posted in the days following the show.

They must be idiots or never watched the show before. I've only seen a couple episodes where GR didn't get critical with the quality of the food and moved on to working on service, cost-control, ambiance, etc... They should've been ready for some tuff love. I think some owners ask for "help" thinking that Gordon will validate that the food is awesome and the show will increase their foot traffic.

Hammock Parties 05-12-2013 06:02 PM

Hahaha...

I used to live in Scottsdale and frequent the plaza this restaurant is in. No one's ever in there. It's absolutely true about the actual food and drama in there.

65% of the businesses in that plaza have closed. Their restaurant is right next to an extremely busy movie theatre and Pita Jungle. They are in business because her husband, Sam, is mega-wealthy. Her diamonds are real. He pays their lease to keep it open. Word is, he's cheated on her = no divorce.

Ceej 05-12-2013 07:04 PM

That was great.

What a ****.

wazu 05-12-2013 08:31 PM

My first time watching that show. Have heard about this guy and saw him in a commercial for something where he was acting like a total prick. He seemed okay, here. I was amazed he hung in as long as he did.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 08:52 PM

That bitch is absolutely certified 100% bat s**t crazy. I think the old man's elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the top either.

Chiefs=Champions 05-12-2013 08:54 PM

WOW

BWillie 05-12-2013 09:01 PM

I ****ing hate Gordon Ramsey and his schtick. Someone needs to put that prick in his place. Why do ppl watch these cooking and rrestaurant shows...they are terrible. Only reason I watch them is my GF puts that garbage on

BWillie 05-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9677972)
He's definitely a prick, but I think a lot of it is over played for the camera. All of his shows are over the top and cheesy. I still enjoy them though. I watch Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

I would have swore that this episode(along with a few others) was fake with paid actors, but from the reviews online it seems as though this chick is genuinely that crazy.

Your a dude and you watch those shows? Hahahajajajajanajahahahahahha

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9677972)
He's definitely a prick, but I think a lot of it is over played for the camera. All of his shows are over the top and cheesy. I still enjoy them though. I watch Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

I would have swore that this episode(along with a few others) was fake with paid actors, but from the reviews online it seems as though this chick is genuinely that crazy.

Granted, I only watched the youtube video but from what I saw he showed considerable restraint considering he was trying to fix things and getting no cooperation and in fact dealing with down right oblivious, belligerent owners.

Barret 05-12-2013 09:15 PM

If you have seen some of his British shows..I think 1 called "the F Word" he is actually very passionate about cooking and goes to peoples homes and shows them how to cook and stuff.

Yea he plays it up a bit on Hells Kitchen, but I guess I would get pissed too if Sous Chefs can't make a freaking Risotto or send up burnt or raw food to the pass thinking it is edible to the public.

MMXcalibur 05-12-2013 09:16 PM

Holy shit. I've seen some real f'd up situations on that show, so for Ramsay to walk away from this....yikes.

Rasputin 05-12-2013 09:28 PM

I don't think Restaurant Impossible Chef Robert Irvine could have done any better. Can't fix arrogance.

Gadzooks 05-12-2013 09:51 PM

Guy Fieri is the only man that can save this place now.
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Ar..._Fieri_300.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:01 PM

Yeah, honestly I think Gordon Ramsey is an okay guy. He just swears a lot and can be a bit blunt. But seriously, its people like this that's wrong with society.

jd1020 05-12-2013 10:15 PM

I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9678058)
People like the owner, you mean? Yea, she's a delusional ****.

I probably didn't word that right. Yeah, I meant her, not Ramsey.

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9678065)
I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

I know, its just incredible. LMAO

Rasputin 05-12-2013 10:22 PM

I like Restaurant Impossible because Chef Robert Irvine breaks down the owners gets to the root of the problem then builds the relationships back up in a positive way and has his team re invent the restaurant. He has had some dandy owners to deal with.

His wife his hot pro wrestler btw.

Rasputin 05-12-2013 10:25 PM

Mystery Diners is a good show too when the owner ask that company to steak out the restaurant with hidden cameras to snuff out bad employees. They all get pissed at the end and the owners fire the problem staff.

CoMoChief 05-12-2013 11:23 PM

The first time I've ever watched this guy was tonight, my mom DVR'd this episode and we watched it tonight after dinner.

That woman chef is a crazy buffoon and the same can be said for that ridiculous husband/owner of hers. Maybe it will finally hit her when no one comes to the ****ing restaurant and then have to close down.

*EDIT* after reading GoChiefs post...
-So maybe the place won't close because of the owners funds. Point is that place isn't getting business and likely won't even more so now that show has aired and millions have seen it, esp those that live in the area.

She's going to argue to customers what they should think tastes good or not? ROFL...I'd like to see some idiot try to pull that on me.

Fish 05-12-2013 11:26 PM

What a crazy insufferable bitch...

RedDread 05-12-2013 11:50 PM

Those two are made for each other. Hope they both fail miserably all while blaming everyone else.

T-post Tom 05-12-2013 11:58 PM

"I am the gangster, not you!" :thumb:

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9677969)
I ****ing hate Gordon Ramsey and his schtick. Someone needs to put that prick in his place. Why do ppl watch these cooking and rrestaurant shows...they are terrible. Only reason I watch them is my GF puts that garbage on

Gordon is awesome, he treats people fairly well unless they **** up then he's like an old schoool football coach! if you do something right, he will praise it no doubt about it. He just is very ****ing blunt and thats a good thing.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9678065)

Yeah, dude has so many Michelin stars, many 5 star restaurants, and then they question if he knows food? lol Gordon can ****ing cook anything. Dudes a beast in the food business, He's the Joe Montana/Tom Brady of that world.

Lzen 05-13-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barret (Post 9677988)
If you have seen some of his British shows..I think 1 called "the F Word" he is actually very passionate about cooking and goes to peoples homes and shows them how to cook and stuff.

Yea he plays it up a bit on Hells Kitchen, but I guess I would get pissed too if Sous Chefs can't make a freaking Risotto or send up burnt or raw food to the pass thinking it is edible to the public.

2 words.

Frozen ravioli.

:doh!:

Edit: Or was that canned ravioli? Either way, kind of BS to lie to your customers like that.

Lzen 05-13-2013 09:01 AM

Never have seen this show before now. I can see how the guy might seem like a jack a$$. Still, those owners need to listen to him. That woman can't seem to see that she can't take criticism. She never has ever done anything wrong in her mind. That is pathetic. That was definitely entertaining, though. :thumb:

Dragonocho 05-13-2013 09:09 AM

Shame this woman has gone this long in life this much in denial. How you could spend more than an hour in her company never mind MARRY her is beyond me. Ramsay is a genius. Normally he can work through the barriers people put up. He absolutely knows the business.

Lzen 05-13-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonocho (Post 9678415)
Shame this woman has gone this long in life this much in denial. How you could spend more than an hour in her company never mind MARRY her is beyond me. Ramsay is a genius. Normally he can work through the barriers people put up. He absolutely knows the business.

The husband apparently is just as much of a douche. Watch ep. 1 of this show. OMG!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G6LY7TJ16pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BWillie 05-13-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9678170)
Gordon is awesome, he treats people fairly well unless they **** up then he's like an old schoool football coach! if you do something right, he will praise it no doubt about it. He just is very ****ing blunt and thats a good thing.

I disagree, it's not a good thing. Obviously it's for a TV thing, because if you treat ppl like that in real life there is no way they will respect you let alone work for you.

jd1020 05-13-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9678431)
I disagree, it's not a good thing. Obviously it's for a TV thing, because if you treat ppl like that in real life there is no way they will respect you let alone work for you.

I'm sure Ramsay has a real problem with people not respecting him or working for him...

The Franchise 05-13-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Should he have the right to act like a complete ass? No. But he's there for one purpose.....to help them out. Shit....the people usually end up with a bunch of free shit. So they could act a little differently. It's the same thing with Bar Rescue. The guy is a huge dick....but these people come out with a BUNCH of high end free shit.

jd1020 05-13-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9678462)
Should he have the right to act like a complete ass? No. But he's there for one purpose.....to help them out. Shit....the people usually end up with a bunch of free shit. So they could act a little differently. It's the same thing with Bar Rescue. The guy is a huge dick....but these people come out with a BUNCH of high end free shit.

Seriously.

If I had a failing restaurant and reached out to Ramsay I would be like... These our my ears, they are yours, and here are the keys to my restaurant, change w/e the **** you want.

Brock 05-13-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Yeah sure. Ramsey probably has a lot of trouble keeping his employees respect. Idiot.

Fansy the Famous Bard 05-13-2013 10:27 AM

Good lord, that bitch crazy.

J Diddy 05-13-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9678462)

I think if I had to work with the Bar Rescue guy for 10 minutes I'd shoot him in the face. Everything about him, from his looks to the way he talks, is unbearable.

NewChief 05-13-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9678560)
I think if I had to work with the Bar Rescue guy for 10 minutes I'd shoot him in the face. Everything about him, from his looks to the way he talks, is unbearable.

Yeah. Though I know he knows how to make money, he completely discounts the intangibles in a bar such as the "feel" of a place and the personality of the owner.

An especially egregious one was when he rebranded The Brixton in Austin. The next week, the owners changed it back to the Brixton and are super successful. They were actually pretty successful to begin with, despite the way the show made it look.

I cringe, though, when he unfurls his concept. "Yes. I know you're a bar for fans of heavy metal. But you know what's big right now? Lazer tag and put put golf. We really think you need to redo your concept and become a family friendly entertainment center... with, you know, a heavy metal feel to keep it real."

DrRyan 05-13-2013 11:04 AM

I have never heard of this place but being so close it might be fun to get a rise out of these insufferable self proclaimed savants. They are perfect for each other.

blaise 05-13-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

He's not there to be their friends. He's there to tell them the things that nobody else is wiling to tell them. If they're too stupid to get that then they can keep losing money.

RedNFeisty 05-13-2013 11:10 AM

I love Ramsey and how he deals with idiots. I'm actually amazed at how he held his temper and didn't rip this woman a new asshole. What an in grateful bitch who doesn't have a clue.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

He doesnt always, he treats them very well outside of what he's there to do. On HIs other shows, when one team wins awards, he takes them out for drinks at the bars in vegas and is NOT Like that. He just seems like one of the boys but with an accent. He's there drinking up getting his drink on having a good time.

Just watch the kind of shit he does, dude is a good dude. He's had numberous shows, but when it comes to "work" he's a different person, outside of it and in some cases inside it, he seems like a solid dude.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9678469)
Seriously.

If I had a failing restaurant and reached out to Ramsay I would be like... These our my ears, they are yours, and here are the keys to my restaurant, change w/e the **** you want.

Yep, if anyone ever followed him in any shape or form, they should know, dude is a beast at his profession.

exterminator 05-13-2013 12:47 PM

Super Beaaaaaaaaaaattcchhhh

Dartgod 05-13-2013 12:53 PM

I propose a CP "review" of the restaurant. Complete with antifreeze and AIDS fires.

:evil:

blaise 05-13-2013 01:10 PM

I bet all her employees watched that and laughed their asses off.

Hammock Parties 05-13-2013 01:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/AcWIXiS.jpg

Archie F. Swin 05-13-2013 01:20 PM

If I want shitty pizza in the Valley, I just go to Organ Stop. At least there's some campy entertainment.

blaise 05-13-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9678940)

What a couple of kooks. Not a clue as to how sales works.

NewChief 05-13-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Bo Lessieur: You should repent by showing us your tits
ROFL

WhitiE 05-13-2013 01:34 PM

Haters

Fish 05-13-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Thank all of you, and thank God. Please pray for us.

ALL OF YOU ARE THE STUPID ONES!!1! YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD FOOD!

LMAO...

I want to see that crazy bitch crash and burn.

suds79 05-13-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

:LOL:

Wow. So apparently if you dislike their food, not only are you a hater but also a sinner. All one in the same you know? ;)

Honestly how is it this place has made it this long?

Can't change crazy. A year from now when they're out of business, her take will just be, "well the people of Arizona just don't know good food." all while not understanding why she can't seem to land jobs after interviews.

Donger 05-13-2013 02:11 PM

I just figured it out: her face, especially around the mouth, reminds of what Thulsa Doom looked like when he turned into the big, ****ing snake.

White version, obviously.

The Franchise 05-13-2013 02:13 PM

ROFL

Now everyone is finding out that she's stealing pictures of her food and desserts from other people.

Hammock Parties 05-13-2013 02:17 PM

They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

Donger 05-13-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9679046)
They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

That can't be...

Amy’s Baking Company is an upscale full service Retail Patisserie as well as a full service European Bistro , Pizzeria and bar. Specializing in house made desserts, Artisan Gourmet Pizzas, Farm Fresh Organic Salads, house made Artesian Pastas fine wines and custom Martinis. We make all our food from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients to ultimately produce a superb product. We are best known for our fanciful cakes and desserts, elaborately decorated with homemade butter cream frosting and edible flowers and glitter.

Fire Me Boy! 05-13-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9679046)

What!?! :shake:

I thought at least she was a good baker, she just couldn't do anything else...

wazu 05-13-2013 02:20 PM

The Facebook page is simply amazing. Honestly, though, the woman needs help. Something is very wrong with her.