ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dee Milliner, Xavier Rhodes, Jonathan Banks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270144)

SAUTO 02-19-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9417371)
I've heard from some talking heads that Wreh Wilson might end up being the best CB in this class.

He has the most ****ed up name for sure
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 02-19-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9417406)
He has the most ****ed up name for sure
Posted via Mobile Device

It's too close to Meh.

If I ever have a son, I'm gonna name him Meh.

KCrockaholic 02-20-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

I've heard from some talking heads that Wreh Wilson might end up being the best CB in this class.

He's not bad. But I wouldn't put him above Rhodes, Milliner or Banks. Probably not over Amerson either.

the Talking Can 02-20-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9414017)
What would you guys think of Bacarri Rambo, as a day 3 pick?

would gladly spend one of our 3rds on him...he is athletic, made a lot of clutch plays at georgia and is pretty much fearless

i don't know if he 'fits' with berry...maybe someone could chime in on that

DaKCMan AP 02-20-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9418148)
would gladly spend one of our 3rds on him...he is athletic, made a lot of clutch plays at georgia and is pretty much fearless

i don't know if he 'fits' with berry...maybe someone could chime in on that

He's a FS so Berry would stay at SS.

Yes - I like Rambo. I'd take him if he's still there with our 3rd. Maybe he'll pull a 'Georgia' and get busted for dub so we can grab him in the 4th or 5th.

Nightfyre 02-20-2013 08:08 AM

Thing I like about Rambo is he is always going after the ball. Whether it be strip or pick, he is always trying to get that ball.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9418156)
He's a FS so Berry would stay at SS.

Yes - I like Rambo. I'd take him if he's still there with our 3rd. Maybe he'll pull a 'Georgia' and get busted for dub so we can grab him in the 4th or 5th.

ROFL

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 10:18 AM

Rambo's been my target at 3.1 all along, I really like him alongside Berry.

I know it means that Berry won't be moving to FS, but I think that ship has sailed. At least this would give us 2 guys that aren't afraid to hit, have good range and a nose for the ball.

Geno, Rhodes, Rambo and JIMP. We'd go right back to having one of the best secondaries in football.

the Talking Can 02-20-2013 10:27 AM

1Geno
2Rhodes
3Rambo
3Bailey (doubt either is available here, in reality)

profit

Frosty 02-20-2013 11:30 AM

The reports from the Senior Bowl on Rambo were universally negative. I wonder if that will drop him down?

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9418856)
The reports from the Senior Bowl on Rambo were universally negative. I wonder if that will drop him down?

He has some motor problems, so I could see him getting himself in trouble at the Senior Bowl, for sure.

At some point talent's going to trump. I think he'll certainly be there at 3.1, but I can't imagine some team not taking a gamble on him before the comp pick in the 3rd. Pass defense is just too critical and Rambo is damn good at playing the football and working in space.

Molitoth 02-20-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

After what I've witnessed this year from the "talking heads" and their opinion on Geno Smith, I no longer put much value in what they have to say.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9418932)
He has some motor problems, so I could see him getting himself in trouble at the Senior Bowl, for sure.

At some point talent's going to trump. I think he'll certainly be there at 3.1, but I can't imagine some team not taking a gamble on him before the comp pick in the 3rd. Pass defense is just too critical and Rambo is damn good at playing the football and working in space.

I'm starting to believe that the Senior Bowl is one big trap.