ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Kick ass torrents (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228245)

crispystl 05-15-2010 07:54 PM

Kick ass torrents

What happened to kick ass torrents ?????

allen_kcCard 05-16-2010 09:08 AM

Please tell me that this is a false alarm. I am at work and cannot go to verify that my torrent finding is still safe. First mininova, and now kickass?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 6760851)

aturnis 05-16-2010 03:47 PM

I use www.movies-links.tv to stream them directly to my t.v. on my PS3 or my laptop and hdmi cord.

This way I don't have to d/l anything, if the quality sucks, I didn't waste time d/ling, then reformatting, and wasting money by burning to a dvd only to find it to be a worthless copy.

Check it out. I believe you can d/l them there too if you're interested. Just watched Kickass last night, pretty good movie. Not exactly what I expected.

bowener 05-16-2010 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 6760851)

It still comes up for me. What's going on over at your end? Page wont load or what?

crispystl 05-16-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 6761740)
It still comes up for me. What's going on over at your end? Page wont load or what?

Now its working tonight. I don't know maybe the server was just down last night.

bowener 05-16-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6761738)
I use www.movies-links.tv to stream them directly to my t.v. on my PS3 or my laptop and hdmi cord.

This way I don't have to d/l anything, if the quality sucks, I didn't waste time d/ling, then reformatting, and wasting money by burning to a dvd only to find it to be a worthless copy.

Check it out. I believe you can d/l them there too if you're interested. Just watched Kickass last night, pretty good movie. Not exactly what I expected.

So this site actually works for you?

I tried it a few times a while back and never got it working. I guess I should give it a go again!

crispystl 05-16-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6761738)

How do you get them to stream? I mean i know how to stream with Tversity and such but do you have to use this websites media player?

crispystl 05-16-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 6761744)
So this site actually works for you?

I tried it a few times a while back and never got it working. I guess I should give it a go again!

It's weird I can get some of the links to work but not others. And I cant get the downloads to work at all .