ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Regret, Regret.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229728)

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 6832682)
oh boo, I don't care what those internet people say!

(which is precisely why go and spout everything there!)

If the like of you and him want to spout off and call me names and shit I really don't care. You nor him can have a decent conversation or input on anything I say so I don't see why you bother to say anything...hey maybe you're looking for attention or a laugh from other posters at my expense. Well good for you, more power to you both.

milkman 06-19-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832678)
OH GOD now I will lose sleep tomorrow worried about the hell you think of me. Who gives a shit what you think of me, I don't give a rats ass what the like of you thinks.

I am only here to tell you the truth, and don't care that you don't give a rat's ass about.

You shouldn't, cause the truth hurts.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6832692)
I am only here to tell you the truth, and don't care that you don't give a rat's ass about.

You shouldn't, cause the truth hurts.

Whatever you see as truth, I really couldn't care less about you. You are so wrong if you think for a damn minute anything you say on here to or about me hurts.

Do you really think things said on here actually "hurts" me? You must be kidding, I don't personally know you people why the hell what you say or think would hurt me?

milkman 06-19-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832687)
If the like of you and him want to spout off and call me names and shit I really don't care. You nor him can have a decent conversation or input on anything I say so I don't see why you bother to say anything...hey maybe you're looking for attention or a laugh from other posters at my expense. Well good for you, more power to you both.

No, I'm not looking for attention or laughs.

If I were, I would poke my nose into everyone of your useless threads.

I do feel compelled to occassionally telll you that you useless, and that you add nothing, and that all you do is post about your useless life.

milkman 06-19-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832695)
Whatever you see as truth, I really couldn't care less about you. You are so wrong if you think for a damn minute anything you say on here to or about me hurts.

Do you really think things said on here actually "hurts" me? You must be kidding, I don't personally know you people why the hell what you say or think would hurt me?

Because all you are here for is attention and sympathy.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6832696)
No, I'm not looking for attention or laughs.

If I were, I would poke my nose into everyone of your useless threads.

I do feel compelled to occassionally telll you that you useless, and that you add nothing, and that all you do is post about your useless life.

Lets see, I am independent, going to school to make and do better for myself and work full time. I am doing great in school and my job, I think my life is pretty good, probably better than some. How is your life so damn wonderful that you would think mine is so useless?

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6832697)
Because all you are here for is attention and sympathy.

Yes that must be it.:rolleyes:

Bearcat 06-19-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832675)
Yes he said I would be off 9-12 weeks he released me after I had been off for 9 weeks, now he is saying it was to early. The hospital would not have let me come back until i was released, he said maybe I could come back on light duty and I told him there was no light duty for me on nightshift so he said I could come back without restrictions which is what he wrote on my release. NOW he says it was actually to early to have come back..

Damn... had a similar situation once, so I know how much that sucks. Sounds like he had concerns and should have stuck to his recommendation of light duty or none at all.

milkman 06-19-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832702)
Yes that must be it.:rolleyes:

Ooh...Ooh...my poor aching back.

Help me.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 6832703)
Damn... had a similar situation once, so I know how much that sucks. Sounds like he had concerns and should have stuck to his recommendation of light duty or none at all.

Yes I wish he had done that to. I couldn't have came back to work without a release from the dr. If he had said its to early and ot said I could go back I would have had to choice but to stayed off longer, but he let me come back and just messed up what he fixed to start with.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6832704)
Ooh...Ooh...my poor aching back.

Help me.

Yep it hurts, thats the only bad thing going on in my life right now. So, what else you gotta say? Let it all out. Who cares.

luv 06-19-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832687)

Didn't you say something about a fat ass?

If you're doctor is saying he released you too soon, go get a second opinion and build a case for malpractice. With medical negligence, you can also go for pain and suffering.

Otherwise, I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6832709)
Didn't you say something about a fat ass?

If you're doctor is saying he released you too soon, go get a second opinion and build a case for malpractice. With medical negligence, you can also go for pain and suffering.

Otherwise, I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Thanks.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2010 11:38 PM

Well badgirl, god is punishing you.

Just take it. Job did.

milkman 06-19-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832708)
Yep it hurts, thats the only bad thing going on in my life right now. So, what else you gotta say? Let it all out. Who cares.

Once again, you missed the point.