ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Did CP run over Jack Harry's dog? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162279)

pikesome 04-29-2007 09:48 PM

Did CP run over Jack Harry's dog?

Just finished watching Harry piss all over the Chief's picks then watched The Erroneous One contradict about everything Harry had to say. Harry needs to find an outlet for his frustrations, maybe a blow-up sheep would help. /rant

Ultra Peanut 04-29-2007 09:50 PM

He managed to avoid running over Jack Harry's dog 19 out of 20 times.

Mecca 04-29-2007 09:52 PM

LOL.....what did he say? Was it "By Gawd we didn't pick any Olineman" or "this Tank Tyler is a real bad guy"

Deberg_1990 04-29-2007 09:52 PM

Its been well documented on this board over the years why Harry doesnt like Carl.

and Yes, Harry needs to get laid or something to ease his frustrations...

blueballs 04-29-2007 09:53 PM

It's only because Carl's leather coat is older
than Harry's open shirt and gold neck chains

cdcox 04-29-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
He managed to avoid running over Jack Harry's dog 19 out of 20 times.

Almost blew Scotch out my nose.

Direckshun 04-29-2007 09:56 PM

If I suck Harry's cock to lighten him up a little, would ChiefsPlanet applaud me or mock me.

Eleazar 04-29-2007 09:58 PM

Jack needs to start sucking down lung darts again, maybe that's why he's so irritable.

Hammock Parties 04-29-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox

That would've hurt.

cmh6476 04-29-2007 10:04 PM

someone give him a stog

DenverChief 04-29-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
If I suck Harry's cock to lighten him up a little, would ChiefsPlanet applaud me or mock me.

:hmmm:

stlchiefs 04-29-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox

Feel the burn.

blueballs 04-29-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun

a ball massage should be enough

pikesome 04-29-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
LOL.....what did he say? Was it "By Gawd we didn't pick any Olineman" or "this Tank Tyler is a real bad guy"

Basically. It's not so much what he said, even though I don't agree, it's the tone and the way he went about it. Made it sound like the Chiefs have never been any good at drafting and this year was worse than normal. Then to prove his point, he quoted Pro Football something or other and listed only the negatives for the top 3 picks. He parroted negs on the other picks as well, not pointing out any of the good or even what the Chiefs might have been thinking with the pick. I know he's an idiot with an axe to grind but this was beyond bad.

Deberg_1990 04-29-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikesome
Basically. It's not so much what he said, even though I don't agree, it's the tone and the way he went about it. Made it sound like the Chiefs have never been any good at drafting and this year was worse than normal. Then to prove his point, he quoted Pro Football something or other and listed only the negatives for the top 3 picks. He parroted negs on the other picks as well, not pointing out any of the good or even what the Chiefs might have been thinking with the pick. I know he's an idiot with an axe to grind but this was beyond bad.

If we woould have drafted O-Line and CB in the first couple of rounds, there would be people bitching asking "Why didnt we address WR and D-Line?"

Some people will never be satisfied and Harry's whiny ass is one of them. His act has worn old....very old.