ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ***OFFICIAL CP BASH Sept.28-30th*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259397)

Mr. Plow 05-15-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8616683)
Depending on the size of the crowd, I wouldn't mind manning a grill and cooking up burgers and brats.

I'd say go with this if the crowd isn't really large. Get a grill, tell everyone to bring what you want to eat. I'd volunteer to cook if everyone likes their food either raw or burnt.

sedated 05-15-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8616687)
Get a grill, tell everyone to bring what you want to eat.

Unless someone is volunteering to drive all the out-of-towners to the grocery store so they can buy a steak, I知 not sure this plan would work.

Sofa King 05-15-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8616687)
I'd say go with this if the crowd isn't really large. Get a grill, tell everyone to bring what you want to eat. I'd volunteer to cook if everyone likes their food either raw or burnt.

LMAO

Dartgod 05-15-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 8616713)
Unless someone is volunteering to drive all the out-of-towners to the grocery store so they can buy a steak, I知 not sure this plan would work.

I think you just volunteered.

Bugeater 05-15-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of whoever wants to eat kick in a few bucks and we buy ground beef and brats. I think it would get too complicated if everyone brought their own stuff. I'd be going from hamburgers to steaks to chicken breasts to who knows whatever the hell else.

Mr. Plow 05-15-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Blah blah blah whine whine whine..... :p

Setsuna 05-15-2012 11:10 AM

Wait...are there 2 gatherings? One at the game itself and one at nzoner's place?

Bearcat 05-15-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8616765)
Wait...are there 2 gatherings? One at the game itself and one at nzoner's place?

No, it all takes place at Arrowhead, starting around lunch time on Saturday.

See you there.

luv 05-15-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

I'm an out-of-towner. I also have a cooler. :p I know what you mean though. I'd be willing to bring a side dish and a dessert, though. Gives me an excuse to bake. :D

Phobia 05-15-2012 11:35 AM

I like the "bring your own/make a trip to the store" fend for yourself idea. If people want to keep costs down, that's the way to do it.

bevischief 05-15-2012 11:40 AM

Or the the donation separate and have food fee.

sedated 05-15-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8616727)
Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of whoever wants to eat kick in a few bucks and we buy ground beef and brats.

ah, so food's not covered in the $25? Not that I care either way, but I figured that was the case from previous events.

I think when NZoner has done the "pay for food separately", its gotten messy, unless he did wrist-bands or something.

Bearcat 05-15-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8606978)
Donation will be $25 per person and include...

*Afternoon snacks
*Evening meal at 5:30 p.m.(no set menu yet as I need to check pricing etc. will update this when I can.)
*Bottled water and/or soft drinks

*College football in the gameroom
*All indoor games including pool and ping pong
*Fishing in our 2 acre pond
*Pyro Joe's firework show at dark
*Burn the CHARGERS rally and bonfire after fireworks
*Free place to crash and showers
*Camping on the grounds if you'd like

J Diddy 05-15-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8616481)
Well, I'm for whatever won't cut into profits. I'd be fine with sandwiches or pizza. Most of my calories will be drank that night anyway. :)

I am not cooking pizzas@@!!!

Nzoner 05-15-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8616837)
I like the "bring your own/make a trip to the store" fend for yourself idea. If people want to keep costs down, that's the way to do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 8616858)
ah, so food's not covered in the $25? Not that I care either way, but I figured that was the case from previous events.

Food is covered in the $25,I'd like to keep it that way to keep it simple so everyone is donating the same amount.

Once I have a better idea of who will be staying in the gameroom for Sunday's games I might try and put something together for that as well for another small donation.