ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Real talk: Can the Texans or the Faid come up big (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279568)

MMXcalibur 12-18-2013 11:11 PM

I like Houston's chances of winning with Matt Schaub at QB more than Case Keenum at the helm.

Mile High Mania 12-18-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10292489)
I like Houston's chances of winning with Matt Schaub at QB more than Case Keenum at the helm.

Sure, he's a better QB... they still have lots of issues.

Psyko Tek 12-18-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10283199)
Anything can happen...

Chiefs vs Colts
Chiefs @ Chargers

Seems to me, you better get to 2-0 in that stretch before you worry too much about what Denver does or doesn't do against the Texans and Raiders.

Yep, good luck in Cali.

hi how you doing
GFY STFU

KC_Connection 12-19-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10292410)
I wouldn't have though it'd be nearly that high. IMO, the chances of Denver even losing a game in week 16/17 is lower than that.

It would be one thing if we were talking about some flawless team, but Denver just had trouble scoring against and lost at home against one of the worst defenses in the league. They could certainly lose.

Stalker 12-19-2013 04:40 AM

Mannings arm and Welker look done for the year

UK_Chief 12-19-2013 05:12 AM

I have a feeling that Denver will lose one of those last games, but I also think the Chiefs will as well. Hope not, obviously.

007 12-19-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_Chief (Post 10292818)
I have a feeling that Denver will lose one of those last games, but I also think the Chiefs will as well. Hope not, obviously.

What will happen is this. Denver loses this weekend and KC wins. KC fans get excited.

KC loses next weekend while Denver wins.

Par for the course for KC fans.

lcarus 12-19-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10292878)
What will happen is this. Denver loses this weekend and KC wins. KC fans get excited.

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes thinking of a way I can disagree with this post, but it's exactly what's going to happen. :banghead:

AussieChiefsFan 12-19-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10292808)
It would be one thing if we were talking about some flawless team, but Denver just had trouble scoring against and lost at home against one of the worst defenses in the league. They could certainly lose.

Quite true. But the chargers are not a bad team. Houston and Oakland are a definite step down from SD, but yeah, anything can happen.

whoman69 12-19-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Don't need to be Carnac the Magnificent to see that one coming.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...arnack-mag.jpg

OnTheWarpath15 12-19-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10292142)
That's wayy too high, IMO.

I wouldn't think that number would be higher than 5%. We have a tough road to 13-3 and Denver can put the team on cruise control and win out. The kicker here is Peyton and the records he is gonna set over the next 2 weeks. No way does he come out flat. I wouldn't be shocked if he has over 10 td passes combined. That and home field advantage are gonna be big motivational tools.

It is way too high. Not sure where those numbers are coming from, but I don't trust them.

It amazes me how we have a statistician here on board, and only about 5 of us use his website.

http://nfl-forecast.com/

and

http://files.nfl-forecast.com/

Regarding the division:

89.014% for Denver
10.986% for Kansas City

Playoff seeding for KC:

1st Seed: 9.71%
2nd Seed: 1.272%
5th Seed: 89.014%

Lightrise 12-19-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Yeah, possible. But I see Denver winning out and we stumble in SD again. But we can hope. We should beat Indy, however, I see them playing us exactly like they did Denver. That means a frustrating day. If we win, it will have to be with the deep ball and fumble recovery from Richardson failure.

houstonwhodat 12-19-2013 11:40 AM

You guys are forgetting something.

Case Keenum is out with a hand injury.

Matt Schaub is as good as gone after this season and he is auditioning for a new team these last two games.

At the same time he would like nothing more than to **** up the Texans draft pick.

Plus he did beat the Broncos last year.

Who knows.....

houstonwhodat 12-19-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10290665)
I'm actually fairly optimistic about the Texans chances with Shaub starting. Better than with Keenum, anyway. Shaub isn't as bad as it seemed earlier in the year because of the pick 6s. He has been a guy that has thrown for over 4,000 yards 3 times in his career and is capable of having a big game against a soft defense.

He just needs to be safe with the ball. If he starts throwing picks like crazy again, they don't have a shot.

Denver's defense isn't anything to worry about and maybe Shaub has a big day while Manning turns the ball over just enough to give the game away.

Wouldn't that be something.

A lot of the problem with the Texans was with Kubiak.

He gone.

Wade Phillips is auditioning for a HC job too.

Don't be surprised if they win.

houstonwhodat 12-19-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10283484)
What's the temp going to be...?

hahahahahahahahahaha