ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs When did the Chiefs Stop Printing Tickets and offer a Chiefs Kingdom Card? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274882)

cosmo20002 07-29-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9841789)
How do you resell the cards for single tickets?

Download them, then print them. Or download and e-mail them and the recipient prints them.

cosmo20002 07-29-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9842138)
It makes it easier. The tickets can be emailed directly to the buyers email address.

I think the only "harder" part about re-selling is if you have to resort to posting on Craigslist, those buyers (at least until they learn of the new system) expect a real ticket. Hand them a piece of paper you just printed, and they get a little suspicious.

tooge 07-29-2013 07:06 AM

I like the cards. Yeah, there was something nostalgic about the old ticket art, but I like that my tickets are just in my wallet, and I don't have to worry about forgetting them.

underEJ 07-29-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9842354)
I think the only "harder" part about re-selling is if you have to resort to posting on Craigslist, those buyers (at least until they learn of the new system) expect a real ticket. Hand them a piece of paper you just printed, and they get a little suspicious.

It actually works really well for all sales circumstances. You don't print it first. You make the arrangement on the ticket manager online (free) and the buyer prints them from an official chiefs website so they know they are real. It could actually cut down on scams if buyers are aware of it.

It is also great if you leave home like a dumbass and fly 1500 miles without your tickets.

BeMyValentine 07-29-2013 12:50 PM

Are you people not Sporting KC season ticket holders? It is the exact same thing.

philfree 07-29-2013 12:55 PM

We used to take old game tickets and punch a hole in the corner of them and hang them on the Chiefs Christmas Tree in the Chiefs room. They made for some pretty cool decorations.

ChiefsCountry 07-29-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9842442)
I like the cards. Yeah, there was something nostalgic about the old ticket art, but I like that my tickets are just in my wallet, and I don't have to worry about forgetting them.

This. I miss having ticket stubs but its nice just to leave the cards in my wallet all the time.

Maybe the Chiefs should have an area to go to get ticket stubs for STH if they want one.

Phobia 07-29-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeMyValentine (Post 9842903)
Are you people not Sporting KC season ticket holders? It is the exact same thing.

Why on earth would anybody here be SKC season ticket holders?

Sully 07-29-2013 02:41 PM

I love the cards. No more, "Honey, did you grab the tickets?" They are just in my wallet. Same with the plastic parking pass. I don't have to worry about ripping one off before each game.
That said, I never sell my tickets. If I don't go, a friend or family member go, and they are threatened within an inch of their life if they lose the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BeMyValentine 07-29-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9843148)
Why on earth would anybody here be SKC season ticket holders?

Both are professional football leagues!