ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers Game Thread (4/23) (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272378)

alnorth 04-23-2013 05:29 AM

Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers Game Thread (4/23)
 
<table border=3 cellpadding = 4>
<tr> <td>Postponed</td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 2 </td><td> 3 </td><td> 4 </td><td> 5 </td><td> 6 </td><td> 7 </td><td> 8 </td><td> 9 </td><td> R </td><td> H </td><td> E </td></tr>
<tr> <td> KC (10-7) </td> <td> </td> <td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td></tr>
<tr> <td> DET (9-9) </td> <td> </td> <td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td></tr>
</table>

AL Central

Final, game 1: MIA 3, MIN 4
Final, game 2: MIA 8, MIN 5
postponed: CLE @ CWS

AussieChiefsFan 04-23-2013 05:30 AM

Go get 'em Royals!

Archie F. Swin 04-23-2013 05:51 AM

Tonight's Forecast:
Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 38. South southeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

AussieChiefsFan 04-23-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 9616176)
Tonight's Forecast:
Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 38. South southeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Think it'll be postponed?

Archie F. Swin 04-23-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9616178)
Think it'll be postponed?


We may get lucky, and the bulk of the rain will remain west of Detroit leading up to and during the game. Fingers crossed

AussieChiefsFan 04-23-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 9616187)
We may get lucky, and the bulk of the rain will remain west of Detroit leading up to and during the game. Fingers crossed

Hopefully.

cabletech94 04-23-2013 06:46 AM

our time to come to play!!!

go blue!!!

mr. tegu 04-23-2013 07:15 AM

Hopefully we can keep their offense silent.

Great Expectations 04-23-2013 07:34 AM

Royals are +154 with a +1.5 run line. It opened at +163.

Dunerdr 04-23-2013 08:14 AM

Im not sure why but im nervous about this one! Lets do this!

Strongside 04-23-2013 08:20 AM

Please, God. Let us DESTROY these ****s.

Big Smoke 04-23-2013 08:22 AM

In. Hoping we don't get rained out.

Strongside 04-23-2013 08:22 AM

Peter Gammons ‏@pgammo 4h
Red Sox players' description of Salvador Perez:"The Beast." Majority opinion:no AL catcher with better hands or arm. Star.

HemiEd 04-23-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9616385)
Peter Gammons ‏@pgammo 4h
Red Sox players' description of Salvador Perez:"The Beast." Majority opinion:no AL catcher with better hands or arm. Star.

Gotta love Salvador Perez. I don't recall watching a better catching prospect ever.

Mother****erJones 04-23-2013 09:01 AM

Hey just play another double header. You guys swept the last one ROFL


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.