ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox football is gearing up - room for new owners. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272980)

cdcox 05-12-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsyou606 (Post 9677744)
I will play. My team is in bold

Whoops, we gave your team away to EagleRob. I'm going to let Rain Man sort this out when he checks into the thread again.

tsyou606 05-12-2013 06:19 PM

ok cool, no worries

Rain Man 05-12-2013 06:20 PM

Okay, my train is landing or whatever trains do. I might be taking my wife out for a Mother's Day dinner and then I'll get on this.

My train actually broke down. It was kind of exciting, especially sing it only lasted for about ten minutes. And I might have seen a herd of elk, but they were pretty far away on a big ridge and could have been deer, bighorn sheep, or mountain goats.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 06:23 PM

My train is now stopping to pick up a "private railroad car". A private railroad car? What does that mean? I'm envisioning Wild, Wild West.

mrroandrro 05-12-2013 09:18 PM

Keep trying to get on but I'm at the screen where it says to name my team and its location. Now either I haven't been assigned a team or I'm doing it wrong. Help please.

Kyle DeLexus 05-12-2013 09:30 PM

I'll take a team. Maybe that'll get me posting on CP more, I've turned into a lurker since the survivor game.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrroandrro (Post 9677992)
Keep trying to get on but I'm at the screen where it says to name my team and its location. Now either I haven't been assigned a team or I'm doing it wrong. Help please.

You haven't been assigned a team yet. Hang on for a sec; I'm on the case now.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9676717)
I'll do one as well.

I have a nice solid midwestern team for you that has great tailgating. You'll get the Topeka Tyrannicide in League 1. They went 5-11 last year, but they have some good talent.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 9677682)
Thanks registered under dj56dt58

Good QB, good RB, good LT, you've got some building blocks. You will be taking over the Cedar Rapids Angry Clam Hammers in League 1.

cdcox 05-12-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9678113)
Good QB, good RB, good LT, you've got some building blocks. You will be taking over the Cedar Rapids Angry Clam Hammers in League 1.

Done.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrroandrro (Post 9676872)
I'd like to try this if you got an open spot.

We're at the point now where the teams that are not confirmed were owned by active and committed owners last year. However, I've sent messages where possible and haven't yet heard back in a week, and there are a few people where e-mails bounced or some such thing. I'll reassign those teams based on their past activity, starting with the team with the longest delay since last login.

For those getting teams from this point on, I'll ask you to keep an open mind if someone approaches you in the next couple of days and asks you to trade teams because you have their original team. But it'll be your call and it's your team.

Mrroandro, your team is ... the Chula Vista Cripplas! A League 1 team, Chula Vista went 6-10 last year, and their strength appears to be on the lines, along with a deep WR corps.

Rain Man 05-12-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9678119)
Done.

Didja get Post #83 before that?

cdcox 05-12-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9678128)
Didja get Post #83 before that?

Still waiting for him to register, I believe.

cdcox 05-12-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9678127)
We're at the point now where the teams that are not confirmed were owned by active and committed owners last year. However, I've sent messages where possible and haven't yet heard back in a week, and there are a few people where e-mails bounced or some such thing. I'll reassign those teams based on their past activity, starting with the team with the longest delay since last login.

For those getting teams from this point on, I'll ask you to keep an open mind if someone approaches you in the next couple of days and asks you to trade teams because you have their original team. But it'll be your call and it's your team.

Mrroandro, your team is ... the Chula Vista Cripplas! A League 1 team, Chula Vista went 6-10 last year, and their strength appears to be on the lines, along with a deep WR corps.

Done

Rain Man 05-12-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd (Post 9677311)
I am interested in a team.

Is it possible to move a team? I didn't see Los Angeles on the franchise list and everyone knows LA is a great sports town.

California is a big state, but you can go even bigger. Envision sweeping plains. Football factories. Massive waves of illegal migration. Think (sweeping arm gesture) Texas.

Your team is the Round Rock TambaTornados in League 2. A team run by a charismatic Texas quarterback who has a little bit of Hollywood in him.