ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc In Need of a Pussy Repellent (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237219)

Donger 11-23-2010 12:45 PM

In Need of a Pussy Repellent

So, one of 'our' cats has developed a serious food obsession. She sneaks into the kitchen after we eat and gets up on the counters to look for food. This is not acceptable. I've tried the squirt bottle with water, but the little b*tch hears us coming and runs away. For fun, I've plastered the counters with packing tape (sticky side up) about a half dozen times, so when kitty jumps up their, she gets a surprise. I thought that after a few times, she'd get the picture and stop, but she keeps at it.

So, any other suggestions?

Buck 11-23-2010 12:46 PM

http://catrepellentspray.com/

ToxSocks 11-23-2010 12:48 PM

My neighbor's cat pisses on my other neighbor's patio rug everyday. It's kinda funny. Just jumps over his wall, squats on his rug and runs off. HAHA

88TG88 11-23-2010 12:49 PM

bowl of antifreeze

Donger 11-23-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7193263)

Oh, that's good.

vailpass 11-23-2010 12:50 PM

mouse traps on the counters. Doesn't take long for them to learn. Seriously.

Donger 11-23-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7193280)
mouse traps on the counters. Doesn't take long for them to learn. Seriously.

Yeah, I thought of that. Chief Pussy overruled. I was also thinking about a latern battery with tuna in between the terminals.

vailpass 11-23-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7193282)
Yeah, I thought of that. Chief Pussy overruled. I was also thinking about a latern battery with tuna in between the terminals.

That is sheer genious with just a hint of twisted.

When we first got together my wife had a cat that approached my salt water tank at night. Mouse trap perimeter-snap in the night-caterwauling-sore paw-no more kitty at my tank.

Pants 11-23-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7193282)

LMAO

CoMoChief 11-23-2010 01:02 PM

Take it out back and shoot it. Problem solved.

Donger 11-23-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7193285)
That is sheer genious with just a hint of twisted.

When we first got together my wife had a cat that approached my salt water tank at night. Mouse trap perimeter-snap in the night-caterwauling-sore paw-no more kitty at my tank.

That is awfully tempting, but with my luck, it would take of a limb or something. That'd be hard explain. I guess I could blame it on the boy.

Fish 11-23-2010 01:04 PM

Get some capsaicin powder.
Sprinkle on some tuna. Wrap tuna around capsaicin as much as possible.
Leave out for ****head cat.
Listen for shrieks of kitty pain.
Laugh as kitty learns her lesson.

Lonewolf Ed 11-23-2010 01:06 PM

If you have one of those little swinging doors so the cat can get outside or into the garage, first go and duct tape it shut from the outside. Next, put the stopper in the sink and fill it with steaming hot water. Then, smear vegetable oil on the counter tops. Leave the room. When you hear a shriek and a splash, charge into the kitchen yelling and watch the cat make a bee line for the swinging door. Then, laugh yourself silly when it slams into the door. Owned kitty.

Dayze 11-23-2010 01:31 PM

no one has metioned Go Chiefs yet?

i figured that would rank right up there with 'antifreeze' as a standard reply.

kepp 11-23-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 7193310)
If you have one of those little swinging doors so the cat can get outside or into the garage, first go and duct tape it shut from the outside. Next, put the stopper in the sink and fill it with steaming hot water. Then, smear vegetable oil on the counter tops. Leave the room. When you hear a shriek and a splash, charge into the kitchen yelling and watch the cat make a bee line for the swinging door. Then, laugh yourself silly when it slams into the door. Owned kitty.

Wow, you really thought that through.