ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Women are evil....the proof (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119459)

Hydrae 07-13-2005 01:57 PM

Women are evil....the proof

Mathematics Prove Girls are Evil!

Today, I shall illustrate the evilness of the woman! Proven by modern mathematics! This will be short and sweet, but none the less, very enlightening.

First, we assume that all girls take time and money.

Girls = Time x Money

Furthermore, we take the statement, "Time is money", and we get:

Time = Money

Girls = Money x Money

Girls = Money^2

Moreover, the statement, "Money is the root of all evil" means that:

Evil = the square root of money

Girls = (Evil)^1/2 (Evil)^1/2

which reduces to...

Girls = Evil

Ah hah! We have proof of the evil witches who are plotting the demise of the male population! Take that woman!

Hammock Parties 07-13-2005 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This has only been posted ten billion times...

Raiderhater 07-13-2005 02:02 PM

Like we needed proof.

chagrin 07-13-2005 02:05 PM

spawned from the left horn of the goat; much like Athena sprung fully formed from the head of Zeus

AeroSquid 07-13-2005 02:06 PM

old as the internet :)

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ttsuj...rls%20evil.jpg

Hydrae 07-13-2005 02:08 PM

Sorry, I got a chuckle out of it. I do apologize for not putting in the "Don't know if this has been posted before..." caveat.

Rain Man 07-13-2005 02:08 PM

I've never seen this before. Does this mean that I suck at the Internet?

Goapics1 07-13-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae
Sorry, I got a chuckle out of it. I do apologize for not putting in the "Don't know if this has been posted before..." caveat.

Don't worry about it. There is enough dumbassery that goes on around here to be concerned with something like this.

Hammock Parties 07-13-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

You've mastered a higher art.

JimNasium 07-13-2005 03:05 PM

Quote:

No, it simply means you are a dumbass.

Amnorix 07-13-2005 03:10 PM

Insert standard "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week but doesn't die" comment.

Lzen 07-13-2005 03:12 PM

Quote:

Me too, I guess. I've never seen this one.

Simplex3 07-13-2005 03:26 PM

For those who suck at the Intarweb so bad they hadn't seen the girls=evil thing, here's another old one:

http://www.newhopechurch.org.au/John...ing_to_Men.htm

Quote:

The Rules According to Men:

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are rules from the male side.

Please note these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down?

1. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Check your oil. Please!

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really !

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

1. I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

whoman69 07-13-2005 03:31 PM

In other news the sky is blue and the Raiders suck.

DRU 07-13-2005 04:09 PM

Well, I hate to say it cuz I think women are evil too...but this doesn't really work. If women take time AND money, that would be time + money, not time * money. So that screws up the entire equation. :(