ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2013-14 Missouri Tiger Football Repository Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271290)

Al Bundy 06-12-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9747503)
Or maybe because Woody Widenhofer and Bob Stull were pretty shitty coaches...

I swear the last time I was in Florida (2 months ago) Widenhofer was manning the toll booth along I-4.

Pepe Silvia 06-12-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9747773)
All of these coaching follies can be explained by my signature. There is something inherent in the university that will always cause such futility.

Hopeless and Depressing isn't it?

BourbonMan 06-12-2013 05:14 PM

COLUMBIA — Two Missouri football players were involved in a car accident Tuesday.

Freshman linebacker Eric Beisel, freshman cornerback Anthony Sherrils and a third person — driver Danielle Williams — all sustained minor injuries in a car crash at Stadium and Monk Drive, according to Capt. Scott Richardson of the MU Police Department.
Richardson said around 10 a.m., Williams, driving a Mazda 6 eastbound on Stadium, failed to yield to a Ford Escape while attempting to turn left onto Monk. Richardson said Beisel, Sherrils and Williams were all taken to University Hospital and released after being treated for minor injuries. None were wearing seatbelts.
Richardson said the driver of the Ford Escape, Anna Becker, remains in the hospital.
Sherrils, a three-star prospect according to Rivals.com, graduated from Hogan Prep. Beisel, a three-star prospect, attended Rockwood Summit in Fenton, Mo.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/06/12...#storylink=cpy

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-13-2013 10:31 PM

Any chances that Deaton's retirement could lead to a new chancellor that will quickly flush Alden+Pinkel?

Pepe Silvia 06-13-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9751204)
Any chances that Deaton's retirement could lead to a new chancellor that will quickly flush Alden+Pinkel?

Hope so, that dude is a pancake fluffer. How dorky did he sound at the SEC announcement. "Everyone glad to be Tigers?" (With the gayest 2 thumbs up i've ever seen)

I would have loved to have answered him and said actually no I'm not because I'm sick of losing **** stick.

DJ's left nut 06-18-2013 10:43 AM

Mizzou got a commitment from Logan Cheadle a few days ago.

Yes, getting a 3-star recruit from Kansas City with offers from Indiana, Iowa State and Northern Illinois is big news for the program these days. Mostly I'm just excited that nobody was arrested or injured.

What a miserable state of affairs.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-18-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9759149)
Mizzou got a commitment from Logan Cheadle a few days ago.

Yes, getting a 3-star recruit from Kansas City with offers from Indiana, Iowa State and Northern Illinois is big news for the program these days. Mostly I'm just excited that nobody was arrested or injured.

What a miserable state of affairs.

Don Cheadle will be the T. Boone Pickens of Mizzou athletics.

Pepe Silvia 06-22-2013 05:15 PM

Not going to get it done, how the **** are they going to be able to recruit size? The SEC powerhouses are 3 times the size of Mizzou boys. Just ****. You want to hear some more bad news? So far Kentucky has the number 1 recruiting class in football for 2014, thats right football. I know that won't stay at Number 1 but even they will soon be above Mizzous level, just great we are the doormat of the SEC.

Trevo_410 06-22-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9759292)
Don Cheadle will be the T. Boone Pickens of Mizzou athletics.

wow,, i just got the reference... are these guys related?

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-22-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 9769303)
wow,, i just got the reference... are these guys related?

Yes. Don is Logan's uncle.

Pepe Silvia 06-22-2013 07:08 PM

Hopefully he can take a hiatus from House of Lies and buy some recruits.

Dr. Gigglepants 07-03-2013 09:14 PM

http://www.mutigers.com/allaccess/?media=394119

Rock M hill renovation is pretty much done. Video in link

Mosbonian 07-14-2013 09:11 PM

Anyone going to either the Indiana game in Bloomington or the UK game in Lexington?

patteeu 07-14-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9812702)
Anyone going to either the Indiana game in Bloomington or the UK game in Lexington?

I've got tentative plans to go to the UK game.

Mosbonian 07-14-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9812797)
I've got tentative plans to go to the UK game.

Let me know if you finalize them.....hoping to see a few other MU fans there at the game.